Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
booboobolhuis

celeegra

booboobolhuis
13 years ago

I did a trade with Grace, she sent the seeds nicely packed and in perfect condition. Very pleased, fast shipping. Very happy with our trade, will absolutely trade with her again. Thanks again for the trade!

Comments (24)

• sherrih
    13 years ago

I sent Grace 3 stamps for some tawny daylily's she was digging up for sasbe. She told me to only send stamps that she had plenty of bubble envy's. In return I got a large bubble envy full of freshly dug daylily's. What a generous trade. It was way more than I ever expected.I would gladly trade with her any time.
    Sherri

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Just did a plant trade with her and again was very happy. A very nice person to trade with. THANKS!!!!

• Virginia
    13 years ago

Just had a lovely trade with Grace -- everything went smoothly and the plants look perfect. Hope to trade with her again.

Ginny

• tina_2
    13 years ago

Hi - I had, a very nice trade with Grace.
    She is very sweet person. She sent wonderful plants,
    nicely packaged. I hope we trade again sometime!
    Thank you, tina

• eva1garden
    13 years ago

I had a great trade with Grace. She sent me healthy catalpa tree which I was wanting for a long time. Very nice lady . Thank you so much!!!!

• soilent_green
    13 years ago

Pleasant hassle-free trade. Would trade with again.

• aquawise
    13 years ago

We had a very interesting and fun trade. Great to work with! Would trade anytime! GRrrrrrrreat!

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Did another trade with Grace, as always perfect. Trade with her on a weekly basis,AAAAAAA++++++++++ Always .
    Thanks

• jmar3
    13 years ago

I responded to an sasbe offer from Grace. She is very generous with her offers and even sent me a bonus. She kept me well informed when she mailed.I would gladly trade with her anytime. Judy

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    13 years ago

Posted by ckap 9a Houston,Texas (My Page) on
    Mon, Nov 29, 10 at 12:34

I just finished a seed exchange with Grace which she had posted for a SASE.She mailed the seeds in excellent condition along with some extras.I would trade with her again in future.

(copied from another thread)

• sundog2010
    13 years ago

Thank you for the sasbe! Her seed selectons were thoughtful and perfect for my needs. ;)

• skippydel13
    13 years ago

I'm pretty much a newbie and she was so kind and generous with me, told me to send her stamps and she would provide some garlic for me to plant. Then said add extra postage and I'll send you walking onions. WOW, I got walking onions, 3 kinds of garlic, artichoke seeds, flying dragon AND white balloon flower. Fabulous person (I can't say to trade with, I didn't give her anything ...yet) but highly recommend dealing with her and a great person to chat with too. Thanks Grace!!!!

• fluffybonbon
    13 years ago

I am also surprised to see her negative feedback on my R$R .
    The trade did not go through because she was not sure if my bay leaf is edible, so I was no longer interested in continue trading with her because of her suspicion. We have never come to any agreement in that trade. If any negative feedback should be posted at all, I feel she should be the one who justly deserve a negative comment for being rude and vindictive.
    I still saved some of her emails to me if you all want to review them.

• redthreaddiy
    13 years ago

From celeegra, I got a beautiful art print card along with pink poppies, purple longspur columbine, double yellow lily, and formosa lily seeds for the Secret Santa Swap. So generous! The formosa lily seeds look so interesting. Can't wait to plant all of the seeds you sent! Thank you thank you!!!

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Thank you so much for the lovely surprise! Not only did we have a swap going on but Grace was also a part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap. She sent a lovely card and an amazing amount of seeds! Would love to trade with again in the future and Thank you for being a part of the SSSS 2010!! Happy Sowing! :) vina

• graanieb
    13 years ago

Very nice card with great seeds and a personal message that is very nice, thank you Grace for card and seeds, glad you were thinking of me and were my Secret Santa!
    Best wishes for Happy New year and good luck gardening and all.
    Bea-Graanieb

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

I received wonderful seeds from Grace for a SASBE. She is very prompt and generous! Thanks Grace!!

• littleonefb
    13 years ago

Grace responded to a BEAP offer I had. Promptly sent her bubble envelope with everything inside that was requested and let me know she had received the seeds as soon as she got them.

Wonderful experience and lots of fun with emails about how bad her snow fall is compared to mine. And believe me, we are both buried up the ying yang in the white stuff.

Fran

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

Grace was my partner in a mnf swap and oh what a box did she send! senders were to create their own themes and hers was dr seuss-- a box full of oddities! my FAVORITE! great partner :) thank you so much

• karyn1
    12 years ago

I just completed a trade with Grace. Everything was packed well and she even sent a nice bonus.

• wispfox
    12 years ago

Just received a newbie adaption package from celeegra. There was so much wonderful stuff in it, seeds, a couple plants, and even stickers! So delightful, and so appreciated.

• sjc48
    12 years ago

Just received a beautiful box of plants from Grace, for the MNF July Letting Freedom Ring Swap. Nicely packed, shipped very quickly, included several plants I have always wanted! Had a nice time chatting with her too. Thanks, Grace!
    Shirley!

• cryptid
    12 years ago

Major thanks, Grace, for the wonderful card, tomato and Hyssop seeds you sent me for this year's Round Robin "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! You definitely rock, girl!! :)

• jaynine
    12 years ago

Received some lovely seeds & a wonderful card from Grace in the Secret Santa swap. Very generous~thank you!

Sponsored
Fineline Deck Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars11 Reviews
Women Owned Construction Company Specializing in High Quality Decks