Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
booboobolhuis

Posted by medontdo 5b Ks (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 2, 10 at 11:31

Jennifer sent me some really awesome looking seeds, in good amounts, she is very friendly to talk to, very fast with her trade! :') heck, what more could i ask for?? **big smile** she is an excellent trader IMHO i think she will fit in just fine here :')
Yes, i would trade with her in a heartbeat!! and i would recommend her to anyone!! **big smile** ~medo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: booboobolhuis

Just completed a nice seed trade with newbie Jennifer. Seeds were as agreed upon, nicely labeled and packed and sent in a timely fashion. I'd gladly trade with her again.

Thanks Jennifer!

Sue

o

Just did a trade with her. :-) Her seeds were labeled and well-packaged. Am very happy with the trade. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many thanks,
quiltingfox

o

Just completed a fabulous swap with Jennifer. I responded to a SASBE offer for Rose Of Sharon Seeds. She sent 2 packs and even a couple of surprise packs. Was very generous!! Would like to do an actual trade with her next time. Thanks so much Jennifer! and Happy Growing! vina

o

Jennifer sent neatly packaged and well labeled seeds in our recent trade-would trade again anytime.
Alana

o

A few days ago I received a package of seeds from Jennifer and hey, she was really generous, her seed packets were clearly labeled, very well made and arrived in excellent condition! She even included a hand written, handy-dandy itemized trade list with a "Thank you!" at the bottom. Now, it's my turn. "Thank you, Jennifer, for a really great trade!! Hope we can do it again sometime soon!" :)

o

I've done a couple of thrade with Jennifer. Her seeds are packed nicely,and lots of them, labeled and she mails very quickly. She is very nice and respond to emails quickly. Fun and easy to talk to.. I would trade with her any time..Thanks Jennifer for making me feel welcome you are GREAT!!!
Sherri

o

Received lots of seeds from Jennifer in cute little envelopes. All were clearly labeled and they arrived very quickly. Would love to trade again. :)

o

WOW!!! Jennifer just sent us some mint plants!! In EXCELLENT condition. She let me know when they were going to be here every step of the way. :') I could not be happier with this trade!! Let me tell you!! She makes you feel at ease with EVERYTHING!! Huge thumbs up!! **big smile**
THanks Again!! ~medo

o

She is a joy to trade with! Good sense of humor & generous. I look forward to trading with her again soon.
Grace aka celeegra

o

I have traded with Jennife a few times and she is wonderful to trade with.
i will trade with her any time.
Thanks for tradeing with me.

Robbie aka passiflora2004

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here