Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

o
flowergirl34

Posted by flowersareforme 4 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 9, 09 at 15:42

Just had a trade with Vina,she is a wonderful trader.
my plants took a bit longer but she was willing to resend -has a great HEART) day she was going to resend they Popped in,Healthy Plant's,well rooted,Nice person would trade again with Vina In a heart Beat thanks Vina,

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: flowergirl34

Oh! Robin you are too sweet! :0) Would trade with you again in a heartbeat too!! vina

o

A great trader...very generous and kind. Thanks again!

o

Received seeds from Vina very quickly - she is friendly, generous and reliable trader. Every individual packed came with a good description and instructions on planting, the year collected, etc.
She also sent me some extras - and that was a wonderful and greatly appreciated surprise!
Thanks a lot Vina!

o

Vina was offering seeds for a SASBE, and very patiently walked me through the process...my first time! So kind and helpful to a newbie just starting out. Can't wait to plant those seeds and get some great stuff to share too.
Thanks again :D ~Julie

o

Posted by carrlinesue 8 (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 9, 09 at 3:58

Just did a trade with flowergirl34's--great experience. Fast and received great plants

Sue

(copied from another thread

o

* Posted by patricia_mi 6a (snazzypants2009@yahoo.com) on
Mon, Oct 26, 09 at 21:55

I had a trade with flowergirl34's. She is a A1 trader, and I will trade with her anytime :)
Patricia

(copied from another thread)

o
RE flowergirl34

Posted by greenthumbgrow 7 - MD (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 28, 09 at 17:20

She was an active participant in the No limit Swap hosted by fran. She offered up some wonderful Plants and I appreciate the additions she sent me for my garden!

Thanks,
Vina

(copied from another thread

o

Vina is a wonderful trader! =) I've had 2 trades with her so far & received some awesome items! Plus, she puts a surprise in each package!

- Steve

o

When searching for seeds for SASBE, I came across Vina's post. Boy was I suprised at the amount of seeds sent and the speed in which I rec'd them. I would trade with Vina again any day.

o

I just completed a wonderful trade with Vina. I contacted her and we arranged a trade. She was very prompt in sending her end. I would definitely trade with her again. Thanks Vina!

dcarpenter

o

Posted by bunky z6 OH (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 25, 10 at 19:06

I just received the plants in trade from Vina. Extremely healthy looking plants and recieved them very promptly! Thanks again for the trade! I also would trade with you anytime! Joannie

o

Just had a trade with Vina, great trader! Quick on the e-mails & shipping. Tulip bulbs & peonies arrived in great condition.
Thanks! I hope you enjoy your hostas!
-amanda

o

I had such a great time trading with Vina. She was wonderful and friendly, and a very generous trader. She let me know when my package arrived, and when hers arrived the next day it was packed with goodies, including a few fun bonuses! :) Thanks Vina!

o

Posted by heartzlink 7VA (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 3, 10 at 21:58

I responded to a SASBE offer that she had and it was a wonderful experience. I was new to this and she guided me through and responded quickly to each email as well as the return mailing with some wonderful seeds... delightful and a positive experience, so I will keep on doing this :)

o

Posted by zophra z6 NJ (My Page) on
Sun, May 2, 10 at 20:02

Vina is a wonderful trader - prompt, healthy, well-wrapped plants all nicely labeled. I hope to trade with her again and recommend her for a trade.
Tammy (Zophra)

o

I recently had a trade with vina and it was just super. She's excellent to talk to and a generous trader. I can highly recommend her.

Linda

o

Vina is so awesomely kind! She heard that I had a good bit of my garden flooded out & destroyed by the recent Nashville flood & sent me an awesome large package full of berry plants, pepper plants & such to help me rebuild my garden! =) Anyone who gets a chance to trade with her, do so! You will be extremely happy with your trade.

- Steve

o

I just completed a trade with Vina. Very friendly with good communication. Would trade with her again.

Denise

o

I just completed a trade with Vina. She is a very friendly trader and sent her trade in a timely manner and the plants were fresh and healthy. I look forward to trading with her again. Thanks Vina!!
Deb

o

My very first plant trade was with Vina recently , she was very patient and kind explaining packaging to me and I really appreciate it ! Thanks for the irises Vina, I look forward to seeing them bloom and thank you for being nice to this Plant Exchange newbie ;-)

o

I have to agree with everyone else, Vina is a gem to trade with. Very friendly and the plants are healthy and well packed. Thanks, Vina!

o

I traded with Vina for the first time in April and the trade was terrific. Looking forward to future trades.

o

I sent her irises for postage. She paid fast and was enthusiastic about what she got.

Besides, who couldn't love someone who lives in a town called Weedsport!

o

Just received a great box from Vina, so much more than I expected. Plants arrived looking great & a lovely bonus. Looking forward to trading again!

o

I traded with Vina the first time and receive some very, very nice plants. I was pleasantly surprised at the size and how well they were wrapped and marked. She even did a follow up, which was appreciated. Great communicator. Vina, hey you are just great. Let's trade again!! Judy

o

I just finish a great trade with Vina. Would trade anytime again with her. Thanks Vina. Charlene

o

Had a good trade with vina! Thanks for the Iris.

o

Just completed a trade with Vina, great communication, healthy iris, and an all around nice person to talk to. I'm looking forward to the next time we trade!

o

I just completed a nice trade with Vina.Good communication and received the trade promptly.Thanks a lot!

o

I did an iris trade with flowergirl34 and all went well. Great to communicate with.

o

Just completed a seed trade with flowergirl34. Vina was great with communication... very prompt, friendly, and generous too! I would definitely trade with Vina again anytime.

o

Vina is a wonderful trader,,sent me extra's too, great emails too,, will trade any time with her,, thanks gal,,Lisa

o

Vina a great person to trade with, prompt delivery and great plants. Look forward to more trades.

Sue

o

I Had a great trade with Vina. She is very generous and sent extras of both seeds and plants. She mailed out very quickly. She was also very friendly and communicative.

o

Vina responded to a sasbe post I had. She sent her bubblie and stamps quickly and was very nice throughout our trade. She was also helpful with the round robin forum and was great to email with. I welcome a trade with her in the future. Thanks again Vina. :) Jennifer

o

just had a grate seed trade with Vina , everything came all neet and pretty , even a pretty note card , thanks Vina .

o
great trade!: flowergirl34

Received over a dozen plants, a bit larger plants than I'd expected. Well wrapped and labeled. All arrived in perfect condition a week ago and are thriving. Hope Vina is happy with what I sent. Wish I could go see her garden!

o

Just concluded a really nice seed exchange with Vina. She was very prompt sending her end of the trade and quite pleasant to interact with.

Julie

o

Just did another trade with Vina. :) She is so great to talk to and very generous with her seeds and sends extras.

o

Great trader :)
Would trade again any time.

o

Did a trade with Vina! I received my seeds fast! Great communication. Would definately trade with her in the future!

o

I just had my first trade with Vina and was very pleased! She responded quickly to e-mails and sent her seeds out in a jiffy. I look forward to another trade with her :)

Carol

o

I have trade seed with vina, I got extra flower seeds from her. Very nice email too.

Hope to trade with in the future

Wendy

o

Just finished a trade with Vina, she is prompt and courteous. I would recommend trading with her and look forward to future trades also.

o

floweringgirl is a good swapper.

clip this post email this post what is this?
see most clipped and recent clippings
Posted by racetowin 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 12, 10 at 14:32

Floweringgirl was prompt, an generous in our trade.
Will repeat.
Thanks

racetowin. october 12,2010

o

Posted by racetowin 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 14, 10 at 13:53

Great to trade with , and neat an quick.
racetowin

o

Just completed a seed trade with Vina... friendly, great communication, and very prompt. I would definitely trade with again.

~Emily

o

Just had a great trade with Vina. Good communication would love to trade again in the future. : )
floodthelast aka kat d.

o

Had a really nice trade with Vina. She is very generous and my seeds arrived super fast. Would gladly trade with her again.

-StLGirl

o

Just completed my first trade with Vina (been out of trading action for a couple of years). Super communication, lovely, clean seeds, and prompt delivery. I love to receive seeds from a trader's own garden...thanks again, Vina. I look forward to many transactions in the future with you~~

Constance.

o

Posted by beautifulreddahlias 6a (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 28, 10 at 9:34

A great trade! Fast and careful shipping, I had a great time! Hoping to trade again! Thanks,
Nina

o

Just completed a great trade with Vina, she sent generous amounts of seeds. I hope to trade with her again in the future.

Ginger

o

I too had a GREAT trade with her!

Jodie

o

Just completed another super trade with Vina~~

Thanks for the extras, too!

Looking forward to the next trade with flowergirl34...

o

• Posted by manda3 8a DFW Texas (My Page) on
    Thu, Dec 2, 10 at 14:06

She's very generous and really helped me out in my first trade. :)

o

Posted by gardenunusual 5 (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 6, 10 at 7:58

I just wanna say, thank you to Flowergirl34 thank you for the awesome trade!

I was expecting only some orange cosmos, and was also given Hibiscus Rose Swamp Mallow and Alaskan Daisy seeds.

Can't wait to try these!!!

Thanks ~ T

o

There is just one word to describe flowergirl134 GENEROUS.I did a SASBE with Vina,she was very prompt.I can't wait to plant the seeds she sent to start my new garden.Thank You.
Chaya

o
ssse 2010

Received a great card and a generous amount of seeds from flowergirl34 on 12/10/10. Thanks so much.

o

Posted by bigtoad 5 (My Page) on Tue, Jul 6, 10 at 12:13

Had a great trade, super nice! Wonderful stuff!

o

Vina sent a beautiful card; Hibiscus, Coneflower, Yarrow, Love-In-A-Mist, and Hibiscus seeds in the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010. Thanks so much!

o

Thanks for the great seeds in the 2010 Secret Santa Seed Swap!

o

Vina was very, very generous to me in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much for the great seeds! And your card put a big smile on my face. :D

o

I just completed another trade with Vina... she's prompt, very generous, and wonderful communication. I look forward to trading with her again! Thanks Vina!

Em

o

Vina, thank you for being wonderful, hope to make many more trades.
Happy New Year and blessings,

Bea

o

What can I say? She's a generous and kind trader.

o

PERFECT trade with flowergirl34! Everything arrived quickly, was well packaged and had wonderful labeling. Would definitely trade with her again!

o

Great trader, Great seeds! Prompt and friendly! Thank you again and hope we can trade again in the future.

Michele

o

I just completed a very nice trade with Vina and hope for many more.Thanks! Debbie

o

Vina is an excellant trader and sends her end really fast. We had great communication and I would trade with her again anytime. Vina, thank you for a great experience, I look forward to swapping with you soon. Josie

o

Vina agreed to a trade even though I had very little she needed. Very happy with the cheerful, effective communication, the packaging and her generosity. Received her package quickly too. I would be happy to trade with her any time. Thanks, Vina. :-)

o
flowergirl34

• Posted by debi Zones 4 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 25, 11 at 19:45

I just recieved my part of my trade with Nina. I recieved seed tha I have never grown and so excite to start on these. Speedy delivery, great packing and all packages where labeled. Thank you Nina for a WONDERFUL trade with you, I would trade with her again,,,

Signbed:
Your new flower Bud
Debi

o

Recently had a great trade with Vina.
She even included some extra
sweet pea seeds that I can't wait to try.
Thank you!
:) Danielle
Firegurl

o

Had a wonderful seed trade with her and she sent me lots of extras. Communication was great! Would gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many thanks,
Sandra

o

Vina is awesome!! I sent her stamps for seeds in a SASBE and not only did she send the seeds I requested but many others as well!! Not only that, but they were the very seeds I had been searching for!

Vina is one fine trader~and I hope we can trade again in the future~

Thank you Vina

o

Just finished my 2nd fabulous trade with Vina and once again...it was great!

Thanks so much!!!

o

I sent a SASBE in response to an offer by Flowergirl34 and she sent me a generous package of seed. Huge variety and very thoughtful picks. She is a pleasure to trade with and has the loveliest stickers on her mailers! I look forward to future trades with her!

o

Just completed a sasbe offer with Vina... She is super generous with her seeds & even sends extra ones that were on my want list. How awesome is that?!?! :-) It's always a pleasure dealing with Vina!!

o

My seeds just arrived from Vina, and I'm thrilled! She was so generous to offer an SASBE, and so generous with her seeds. I look forward to doing an actual trade in the future!

o

Just received a SASBE from flowergirl34. The seeds were well labeled and packaged. She sent all that I asked for and some extras. Very nice of her to share her seeds with everyone. A+++.
Nancy
retsec

o

Just had a fantastic trade with flowergirl34! She sent more than what was promised.

Thanks so much!
Matthew
Indiana.Matt

o

I just completed an excellent trade with Vina and I'm very pleased! Great communication, packaging and labeling. I would be happy to trade with her again! Highly recommended!

o

Was adopted by Vina (flowergirl34) and very much appreciated her fast shipping on the great seed assortment.
Thanks Vina! :)

o

I was also adopted by Vina as a newbie and she supplied a large assortment of seeds, more than I could have imagined. The envelope was also colorfully decorated in stickers! Thanks Vina!!!

o

Another treat trade from Vina came in yesterday , made me smile, such a pleasure to trade and stay in touch, thank you again and happy gardening.

Bea

o

Posted by dronaria Z8 WA (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 17, 11 at 19:37

Wanted to thank flowergirl34 for a great seed swap experience. She sent exactly what I was looking for, along with some other stuff she thought I might be interested in...very generous. Can't wait to start planting

o

I just completed a trade with Vena and was very pleased. She sent some nice looking seeds I have been wanting to try for a while. Thanks again, darla.

o

Just finished my first, but hopefully not last, trade with Vina. Great communication and a generous trader. Thanks!

o

Vina sent me a very generous amount of seeds for SASBE. She is WONDERFUL and I hope to trade with her again soon :) Thanks again flowergirl34! ~Jess (mintygreen)

o

Just completed a RR with Vina as my partner. She said sent an AWESOME package. I also received a bonus surprise package from her for a different RR.

Vina is truly an amazing lady who is extramely generous and puts a lot of thought and time into her packages/trades. I've been lucky enough to have had a few trades with her and hope to have many more!!! Thanks Vina!!! Em

o

Just completed another successful trade with flowergirl34. Very cheerful, attractive packaging. Prompt delivery. Generous offer. Happy to trade with her any time. :-)

o

Just completed another great trade with Vina. She is such a pleasure to trade with!

~StLGirl

o

Posted by smitties 5 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 11, 11 at 11:28

I just finished a seed exchange with Vina. She was very communicative and quick to send her seeds to me. It was a delight to work with her. Thanks Vina.

o

Vina, Thanks for the help, and the trade experience was awesome, your a 10 in my book, Lilly.

o

Just completed a great seed swap with flowergirl34. Prompt delivery. Generous offer. Happy to trade with her any time.

o

Just received my seeds from being adopted........Vina was wonderful!!! All of her emails were very nice and informative. She definitely went above and beyond with the seeds she sent me. Adoption was completed extremely quick!! Thanks to her I will be off to a great start. Looking forward to the day I can trade with her again!!!

o

Just received my SASBE from Vina. She was so generous and sweet. Would definately trade with her in the future!

o

what can i say about vina that hasn't already been said a gazillion times? she is AWESOME!! thank you so much for the amazing easter basket :) i loved it!

o

Vina adopted me as a newbie and was so generous to send these great seeds. She shipped them quickly. She stayed in touch via email, and even helped me find the rate and review page. Thanks Vina! Members like you make this site great.

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Sat, Apr 30, 11 at 10:05

Just wanted to say that Vina was an excellent hostess for the No Place Like Home swap-she did a great job!
Shirley!

o

In addition to being a super hostess for the No Place Like Home Swap, Vina was my sender.
She sent a thoughtful and festive box of plants. Thanks a bunch!
Alana

o

Vina was a great hostess for the MNF MAY swap, & sent me a siberian iris shaker's prayer for my game prize! Wonderful person! Thanks!
Grace

o

finished seed trading a while ago but cannot find this site.
It's not too late to give A++++++ to her.
Thanks
Wendy

o

Just had my first trade with Vina and she is wonderful!! We had a delay in my mailing the seeds due to illness and she was so patient and understanding and is so SWEET! I would trade again with her in a heartbeat. Thanks Vina.

o

My second trade with Vina, and again it was so wonderful :) She is such a pleasure to email with, and always sends great, wonderful, healthy plants. Thanks again Vina!

o

Just had another great trade with Vina. Great Trade and a great asset to GW. Thanks Vina.

o

Great trade with Vina, I'm delighted with my nice new plants, hope we can trade again!
Thanks Vina!

o

Posted by nlb52 6or7%3F (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 7, 11 at 7:20

had a grate trade with vina , she sent nice healthy plants,i,m very happy with them , hope to trade with her some time again . Thanks Vina

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 15, 11 at 21:50

I'm VERY late posting this, sorry Vina-she was the hostess for the June MNF swap, and did her usual excellent job; she was also my sender-sent a great box of plants-well packed, and shipped quickly. Great person to swap with!
Shirley!

o

vina sent me the nicest plant and packed it so well this was a great trade for me! will trade anytime with her thanks

o

flowergirl34

"Posted by prhart western NC (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 21, 11 at 12:55

Just completed a nice trade with Vina. Her plants were well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. As her extensive trading records show, she is a model particpant and is a pleasure to exchange with."

o

Just completed a trade with Vina and received healthy plants very nicely packaged! Thanks so much :)

o

Vina was an involved and engaged participant in the MNF September Swap and fulfilled her committment in a timely manner. Thanks for being a great trade partner in the swap!
Alana

o

Great trader, Honest, friendly, generous, quick shipper. Will gladly trade with again!!!

o

Secret Santa Swap on RR Exchange 2011 -

I received a card filled with 3 types of flower seeds that I will enjoy -
Rudbeckias Autumn Sun & Indian Summer
Aquilegia Black Barlow

All 3 packaged nicely in small zip baggies taped under a flap of bubble wrap inside the card.

o

• Posted by ruthz DFW/TX (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 10, 11 at 17:52

Vina, thank you for sharing your seeds and the beautiful card and envelope
in the Secret Santa swap.
Merry Christmas to your and your family.

o

Thank you for the wonderful card and seeds in the secret santa swap,, a very merry christmas to you,, Lisa

o

Flowergirl34 sent me a nice card with some terracotta yarrow for the secret santa round robin swap! Thank you VINA!!!!

o

flowergirl34 sent a snowman and penguin card with Poppy 'Orange Sherbert' and Sunflower 'Evening Sun' seeds for the secret santa swap. Orange Sherbert sounds so yummy! The sunflowers look GORGEOUS. Thanks so much!!!

o

Vina is a WONDERFUL trade partner. I've had other trades with her and am always THRILLED with what I receive. Now she is part of the Secret Santa 2011 and boy oh boy does she make a GREAT Santa!!! Thank you Vina for my WONDERFUL seeds!!!

o

Thanks Vina! Loved the seeds. A

o

Vina sent me a nice card and some wonderful seeds in the Secret Santa Swap.

o

I received a beautiful card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Don

o

Many thanks for the nice card & seeds sent in the Secret Santa swap.

o

Thank you for the great seeds in the Secret Santa Swap.

o

Sent me 3 packets of seeds from my wish list as part of the secret santa swap that were well packaged & labeled:
Rudbeckia hirta Indian Summer - glorisa daisy
Rudbeckia lacinata 'Autumn Sun' - cutleaf coneflower
Aquilegia Black Barlow

Merry Christmas, Vina & thanks for the new seeds!

o

Vina is always generous and giving...and she is fun as well!! Thanks Vina for the Christmas cheer and seeds in the Secret Santa swap. You are a delight!

Annie

o

Vina shared her seeds with me in the secret santa swap...

Thanks Vina

Lisa

o

Vina always sends great seeds. I can tell from pictures they will become some of my new favorites.

Thanks Santa Vina for thinking of me.

o

Thanks for the card and seeds Secret Santa Vina. Margo

o

• Posted by corrine1 7b Pacific Northwest (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 28, 12 at 21:49

Vina & I were partners for the MNF Jan. Let it sow Swap. She packed a lot of fun into a priority mail bubble wrap envelope! A decorated butterfly card with a personal note; 2 GardenGate magazines; pkg of Godiva dark chocolates; Herb Garden seeds, labels & coco pellets; plus...12 packets of seeds from her garden all labeled & carefully sealed in tiny ziplocks with not one stray seed in the batch!

A great way to start off the year of swapping!
Corrine

o

Vina has hosted several Round Robins here on GW. They are always fun, fun, fun!!! And she always plays BINGO....we love our BINGO.
Thanks Vina!

Annie

o

Adopted this newbie! :P Sent way more seeds than I expected! Very generous and nice!

o

Posted by Nospringchicken2 7 (Nospringchicken2@yahoo.com) on
Fri, Apr 20, 12 at 10:31

Flowergirl34 adopted me and is such a wonderful lady. She sent so many great seeds. Thank you

o

Posted by 1JanetH 8 (My Page) on Fri, May 25, 12 at 20:11

Just wanted to say a great big THANK YOU to flowergirl34 for sending me a wonderful assortment of seeds to start my new bed. It was my first trade and worked out wonderfully. Her packaging was excellent....labeled well! Such a delight to trade with. Would definitely trade with her again. She receives 5*s and a SUPERB rating from me :D
1JanetH

o

flowergirl34 clip this post email this post what is this?
Posted by bluespiritartist 5a (bluefd40@gmail.com) on Sat, Jun 30, 12 at 18:28

Just had a fantastic trade with flowergirl134 out of New York. Her iris were very clean and she shipped quickly and even gave me extras! Really hope we can trade again soon. Also nice person to correspond with and that says a lot! Thank you flowergirl :)

o

Follow-Up Postings:

clip this post email this post what is this?

Posted by aquadragonfly 7b NC (My Page) on Wed, Aug 1, 12 at 13:23
SINCE THE OTHER THREAD IS ALMOST FULL and this one is the newest one started for 2012 I figured I would do this one.
Vina is a wonderful trade partner she was my partner for Making New Friends group for the month of July in the robin round forums.
IF you ever get a chance to trade with her I recommend it highly she is just an all around awesome person!
She sent me way more then what was required for that particular swap. I look forward to more trades with her in the future.

:) Aqua

o

Vina always sends great plants, great person to trade with. Recently completed a trade with her & hope to trade again. Thanks Vina!

o

Vina sent me a fantastic box in the August 2012 MNF's swap. She always exceeds expectations and is a wonderful trade partner.
Alana

o

Just finished a trade with Vina. I can see why she has 151 persons saying nice things about her.Very friendly, and sends lots of healthy plants.I hope to trade with her again
very soon.
Thanks,
djune

o

Another great Round Robin swap hosted by Miss Vina....August daylilies, hostas, iris and sprouts..........Tiz always a great time when Vina is running the show. And she always hosts a BINGO game too!!!! We love our BINGO!!
Thanks Vina!

Annie

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Thu, Sep 20, 12 at 12:25

I was the recipient of a fantastic seed package from Vina during the MNF August swap on the Round Robin exchange. She sent a great package of seeds as part of the "Sprouts" trade group. She also did a fantastic job of hosting the MNF swap for Aug 2012. Looking forward to future swaps with her.

Katie

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 12, 12 at 9:03

Vina was my swap partner for the September 2012 FOTESS swap. Once again, she sent a fantastic box of goodies and was super generous with seeds. It's always a pleasure to trade with her. Thanks again, Vina!

Katie

o

Thanks Vina for your lovely Christmas card.....and, of course, the picture of my very favorite BINGO pickers. Best Wishes for the most wonderful 2013!

Annie

o

Vina was a great host for this year's KISS Valentines Day Round Robin. She made it lots of fun with many updates, photos, games and well wishes. I would gladly join any future swaps with her. She was my partner and sent me special items that she chose with care. Thanks .- Jen

o

Just completed a trade with Vina. she is such a wonderful trader! Everything turned out great, she even sent extras! Thanks vina!

o

I received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap.

o

Thank you Vina for the beautiful Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 SSS.

o

Just had a great trade with Vina. Thanks so much for the seeds! Great time sending and good packaging of the seeds. Would recommend anyone trade with her. Thanks again!
- Ash

o

What a treat of the day receiving envelope from Vina, been a while we traded and made me hope we trade again soon...
Bea

o

Vina sent me a wonderful box of iris and daylilies in the Iris, Daylilies and Hosta Swap. Well packed with extras. Always look forward to trading with her!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: This thread has reached the upper limit for the number follow-ups allowed (150). If you would like to continue this discussion, please begin a new thread using the form on the main forum page.

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here