Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flowersareforme

flowergirl34

flowersareforme
14 years ago

Just had a trade with Vina,she is a wonderful trader.

my plants took a bit longer but she was willing to resend -has a great HEART) day she was going to resend they Popped in,Healthy Plant's,well rooted,Nice person would trade again with Vina In a heart Beat thanks Vina,

Comments (150)

• celeegra
    12 years ago

Vina was a great hostess for the MNF MAY swap, & sent me a siberian iris shaker's prayer for my game prize! Wonderful person! Thanks!
    Grace

• Wendy
    12 years ago

finished seed trading a while ago but cannot find this site.
    It's not too late to give A++++++ to her.
    Thanks
    Wendy

• Joel Morris
    12 years ago

Just had my first trade with Vina and she is wonderful!! We had a delay in my mailing the seeds due to illness and she was so patient and understanding and is so SWEET! I would trade again with her in a heartbeat. Thanks Vina.

• conniemcghee
    12 years ago

My second trade with Vina, and again it was so wonderful :) She is such a pleasure to email with, and always sends great, wonderful, healthy plants. Thanks again Vina!

• aquawise
    12 years ago

Just had another great trade with Vina. Great Trade and a great asset to GW. Thanks Vina.

• Nancy
    12 years ago

Great trade with Vina, I'm delighted with my nice new plants, hope we can trade again!
    Thanks Vina!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    12 years ago

Posted by nlb52 6or7%3F (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 7, 11 at 7:20

had a grate trade with vina , she sent nice healthy plants,i,m very happy with them , hope to trade with her some time again . Thanks Vina

(copied from another thread)

• sjc48
    12 years ago

I'm VERY late posting this, sorry Vina-she was the hostess for the June MNF swap, and did her usual excellent job; she was also my sender-sent a great box of plants-well packed, and shipped quickly. Great person to swap with!
    Shirley!

• mamasllamas
    12 years ago

vina sent me the nicest plant and packed it so well this was a great trade for me! will trade anytime with her thanks

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

flowergirl34

"Posted by prhart western NC (My Page) on
    Sun, Aug 21, 11 at 12:55

Just completed a nice trade with Vina. Her plants were well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. As her extensive trading records show, she is a model particpant and is a pleasure to exchange with."

• crackingtheconcrete
    12 years ago

Just completed a trade with Vina and received healthy plants very nicely packaged! Thanks so much :)

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Vina was an involved and engaged participant in the MNF September Swap and fulfilled her committment in a timely manner. Thanks for being a great trade partner in the swap!
    Alana

• cashclan
    12 years ago

Great trader, Honest, friendly, generous, quick shipper. Will gladly trade with again!!!

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

Secret Santa Swap on RR Exchange 2011 -

I received a card filled with 3 types of flower seeds that I will enjoy -
    Rudbeckias Autumn Sun & Indian Summer
    Aquilegia Black Barlow

All 3 packaged nicely in small zip baggies taped under a flap of bubble wrap inside the card.

• ruthz
    12 years ago

Vina, thank you for sharing your seeds and the beautiful card and envelope
    in the Secret Santa swap.
    Merry Christmas to your and your family.

• pumkingal
    12 years ago

Thank you for the wonderful card and seeds in the secret santa swap,, a very merry christmas to you,, Lisa

• lily55rjw
    12 years ago

Flowergirl34 sent me a nice card with some terracotta yarrow for the secret santa round robin swap! Thank you VINA!!!!

• redthreaddiy
    12 years ago

flowergirl34 sent a snowman and penguin card with Poppy 'Orange Sherbert' and Sunflower 'Evening Sun' seeds for the secret santa swap. Orange Sherbert sounds so yummy! The sunflowers look GORGEOUS. Thanks so much!!!

• cashclan
    12 years ago

Vina is a WONDERFUL trade partner. I've had other trades with her and am always THRILLED with what I receive. Now she is part of the Secret Santa 2011 and boy oh boy does she make a GREAT Santa!!! Thank you Vina for my WONDERFUL seeds!!!

• apoppyfield
    12 years ago

Thanks Vina! Loved the seeds. A

• clc70
    12 years ago

Vina sent me a nice card and some wonderful seeds in the Secret Santa Swap.

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

I received a beautiful card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much.

Don

• jaynine
    12 years ago

Many thanks for the nice card & seeds sent in the Secret Santa swap.

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

Thank you for the great seeds in the Secret Santa Swap.

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

Sent me 3 packets of seeds from my wish list as part of the secret santa swap that were well packaged & labeled:
    Rudbeckia hirta Indian Summer - glorisa daisy
    Rudbeckia lacinata 'Autumn Sun' - cutleaf coneflower
    Aquilegia Black Barlow

Merry Christmas, Vina & thanks for the new seeds!

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Vina is always generous and giving...and she is fun as well!! Thanks Vina for the Christmas cheer and seeds in the Secret Santa swap. You are a delight!

Annie

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

Vina shared her seeds with me in the secret santa swap...

Thanks Vina

Lisa

• molly_and_me
    12 years ago

Vina always sends great seeds. I can tell from pictures they will become some of my new favorites.

Thanks Santa Vina for thinking of me.

• smitties
    12 years ago

Thanks for the card and seeds Secret Santa Vina. Margo

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

Vina & I were partners for the MNF Jan. Let it sow Swap. She packed a lot of fun into a priority mail bubble wrap envelope! A decorated butterfly card with a personal note; 2 GardenGate magazines; pkg of Godiva dark chocolates; Herb Garden seeds, labels & coco pellets; plus...12 packets of seeds from her garden all labeled & carefully sealed in tiny ziplocks with not one stray seed in the batch!

A great way to start off the year of swapping!
    Corrine

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Vina has hosted several Round Robins here on GW. They are always fun, fun, fun!!! And she always plays BINGO....we love our BINGO.
    Thanks Vina!

Annie

• SneaselKat
    11 years ago

Adopted this newbie! :P Sent way more seeds than I expected! Very generous and nice!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

Posted by Nospringchicken2 7 (Nospringchicken2@yahoo.com) on
    Fri, Apr 20, 12 at 10:31

Flowergirl34 adopted me and is such a wonderful lady. She sent so many great seeds. Thank you

(copied from another thread)

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

Posted by 1JanetH 8 (My Page) on Fri, May 25, 12 at 20:11

Just wanted to say a great big THANK YOU to flowergirl34 for sending me a wonderful assortment of seeds to start my new bed. It was my first trade and worked out wonderfully. Her packaging was excellent....labeled well! Such a delight to trade with. Would definitely trade with her again. She receives 5*s and a SUPERB rating from me :D
    1JanetH

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

flowergirl34 clip this post email this post what is this?
    see most clipped and recent clippings
    Posted by bluespiritartist 5a (bluefd40@gmail.com) on Sat, Jun 30, 12 at 18:28

Just had a fantastic trade with flowergirl134 out of New York. Her iris were very clean and she shipped quickly and even gave me extras! Really hope we can trade again soon. Also nice person to correspond with and that says a lot! Thank you flowergirl :)

• flowergirl34
    11 years ago

Follow-Up Postings:
    RE: flowergirl34

clip this post email this post what is this?
    see most clipped and recent clippings

Posted by aquadragonfly 7b NC (My Page) on Wed, Aug 1, 12 at 13:23
    SINCE THE OTHER THREAD IS ALMOST FULL and this one is the newest one started for 2012 I figured I would do this one.
    Vina is a wonderful trade partner she was my partner for Making New Friends group for the month of July in the robin round forums.
    IF you ever get a chance to trade with her I recommend it highly she is just an all around awesome person!
    She sent me way more then what was required for that particular swap. I look forward to more trades with her in the future.

:) Aqua

• Nancy
    11 years ago

Vina always sends great plants, great person to trade with. Recently completed a trade with her & hope to trade again. Thanks Vina!

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

Vina sent me a fantastic box in the August 2012 MNF's swap. She always exceeds expectations and is a wonderful trade partner.
    Alana

• djune_gw
    11 years ago

Just finished a trade with Vina. I can see why she has 151 persons saying nice things about her.Very friendly, and sends lots of healthy plants.I hope to trade with her again
    very soon.
    Thanks,
    djune

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Another great Round Robin swap hosted by Miss Vina....August daylilies, hostas, iris and sprouts..........Tiz always a great time when Vina is running the show. And she always hosts a BINGO game too!!!! We love our BINGO!!
    Thanks Vina!

Annie

• kchd
    11 years ago

I was the recipient of a fantastic seed package from Vina during the MNF August swap on the Round Robin exchange. She sent a great package of seeds as part of the "Sprouts" trade group. She also did a fantastic job of hosting the MNF swap for Aug 2012. Looking forward to future swaps with her.

Katie

• kchd
    11 years ago

Vina was my swap partner for the September 2012 FOTESS swap. Once again, she sent a fantastic box of goodies and was super generous with seeds. It's always a pleasure to trade with her. Thanks again, Vina!

Katie

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Thanks Vina for your lovely Christmas card.....and, of course, the picture of my very favorite BINGO pickers. Best Wishes for the most wonderful 2013!

Annie

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    11 years ago

Vina was a great host for this year's KISS Valentines Day Round Robin. She made it lots of fun with many updates, photos, games and well wishes. I would gladly join any future swaps with her. She was my partner and sent me special items that she chose with care. Thanks .- Jen

• garden_love
    11 years ago

Just completed a trade with Vina. she is such a wonderful trader! Everything turned out great, she even sent extras! Thanks vina!

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in the Secret Santa Swap.

• smitties
    10 years ago

Thank you Vina for the beautiful Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 SSS.

• blondie09
    10 years ago

Just had a great trade with Vina. Thanks so much for the seeds! Great time sending and good packaging of the seeds. Would recommend anyone trade with her. Thanks again!
    - Ash

• graanieb
    10 years ago

What a treat of the day receiving envelope from Vina, been a while we traded and made me hope we trade again soon...
    Bea

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    9 years ago

Vina sent me a wonderful box of iris and daylilies in the Iris, Daylilies and Hosta Swap. Well packed with extras. Always look forward to trading with her!

Sponsored
Landscape Concepts of Fairfax, Inc.
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
Northern VA's Creative Team of Landscape Designers & Horticulturists