Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
queenofthemountain

Posted by medontdo 5b Ks (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 31, 09 at 16:00

i am very happy to be the very first person to put a great post for Kara!!
not only is she a great person to talk to!! but she is also very generous, and very fast with her trades!! **big smile** she is very easy to work with on them!! i like how she is to the point in a nice way! can't beat that!! **grin** also she checked my list ahead of time, knew about me, Hee Hee
i can't wait till the next time we trade!! i would and do highly recommend you to trade with Kara!! she's gonna be way up there on who i'd trade with!! **big smiles**
~medo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: queenofthemountain

Just completed a nice trade with Kara. Seeds arrived quickly and were nicely packaged. She also surprised me with a bonus pack!

-StLGirl

o

I traded with Kara a few weeks ago and thought I'd posted here already. I guess I didn't!Well,better late than never.
Kara is friendly, easy to get along with, good in communication, and quick to mail. Plus, she sent some of the most well-packaged seeds I have ever received.

Rebekah

o

Posted by granniemable 7 middle tennessee (granniemable@yahoo.com) on
Mon, Nov 9, 09 at 19:35

I had the best trade with Kara. She even played Santa,sending me tea. Oh, she is FAST,FAST,FAST.

(copied from another thread)

o

I responded to a newbie offer by queenofthemountain and received a wonderful gift of veggie seeds! I am looking forward to growing the unique varieties she sent. When I told her I would not be able to use some of the seeds in the offer, she surprised me by substituting two herbs that I love. The seeds arrived quickly and the packs were well marked. Thank you Kara for your generous gift!

o

I just completed a trade this week with Kara. Everything went like clockwork. She was very friendly, efficient and even sent an extra "goodie" that turned out to be something high up on my wish list (even though she didn't know that) which was totally unexpected but a fantastic surprise.

I would highly recommend you trade with 'Queen' :-) if you get a chance.

o

I will also chime in with what a generous trader/giver of seeds she is.

And I would also agree that I have never seen such beautifully packaged seeds and also quickly sent.

Truely an asset to GW.

o

I responded to a newbie offer by queenofthemountain and received some great veggie seeds! Nicely packed and arrived very quick!
Thanks so much!

o

I just completed a very nice trade with Kara. Sent me some tomato seeds I had been wanting forever. Thanks Kara!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here