Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvalotaflowers

ladebugz

luvalotaflowers
14 years ago

I just finished a seed exchange with ladebugz and it was great. I received so many seeds and the whole transaction was wonderful. Will trade again!

Comments (9)

• seedmoney
    12 years ago

Had a very enjoyable seed swap with ladebugz; she communicated with me throughout our exchange and sent bonus seeds as well.
    Thanks, Deon!

• oliveoyl3
    12 years ago

WOW - generous trade for a children's garden with double amt of seed pkts sent. Everything labeled, sealed, & packed well. I would trade again with Deon anytime!

Corrine

• barbe_wa
    12 years ago

Just received my seeds from Ladybugz. Great trader! Sent extras as well as what I asked for. I would trade with Deon again anytime.

• MoonFire
    11 years ago

Just received a great trade from Ladebugz (Deon) :)...I had messaged her about a certain seed trade and she didn't have that seed available right now but we swapped goodie bags...and wow i love the goodies in the bag she sent!!...and a very special thanks for the night blooming jasmine, sage, and hibiscus...have been wanting a yellow hibiscus for so long but I didn't give a list of what i was looking for...thanks Deon for such wonderful surprises *salutes*

• greengirl2009
    11 years ago

Blown away by recent trade! Initial contact was for a rooted cereus leaf and I thought we were doing a "small" trade. What I received amounted to a potted plant... and the extras were perfect for my garden and greatly appreciated. Very kind spirit with generous heart. Thanks so much and I owe you one!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

Posted by tina_2 zone8 tx (purplegard4me@aol.com) on
    Tue, Dec 1, 09 at 11:09

Hi - I just had a wonderful trade with Deon!
    I received some really great plants that I was
    looking for !! Now, my Christmas is complete!!!
    Thanks again Deon - for a great trade!
    You are wonderful!!! tina_2

(copied from another thread)

11 years ago

* Posted by debbiep z8 Ga (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 1, 09 at 11:42

I to agree,she is a great trader..Debbie

11 years ago

Posted by momgardens1 8 (My Page) on
    Thu, Oct 4, 12 at 12:47

A kind kind hearted lady, I was fortunate enough to have traded with her before she goes above and beyond trading, has a real passion for gardening and sharing her garden, so sweet sent me a box full of tubers for nothing, a true garden friend of mine :) great communication, labeling and packaging will keep as a contact for sure!!

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Today I received Deon's end of our seed trade and I must say she was astonishingly generous with what she sent! I'm talkin' packet-after-packet of bonus seeds! Totally Wow! IMHO, she is an excellent, conscientious GW trader and I would be totally inclined to engage in an exchange with her any ol' time in the future! :)

Sponsored
Macanson Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Cabinetry & Flooring Company in Ashburn – Since 2013!