Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cocomo_pr

tsmith2579

cocomo
16 years ago

Terry - very nice person and great trader. I just traded with him for a nice alocasia (elephant ear). He sent a huge plant very well packed. I was delighted with my alocasia. Thanks a lot! Would trade again for sure!

Comments (6)

• tsmith2579
    16 years ago

Francisco, thank you for the very kind words. When the Priority mail package was untraceable I would have understood if you were concerned. Instead you were very nice and trusting. More important than the trade, you trusted me. For me, a man's word is a measure of this total worth. I hope the portodora is growing as well for you as the hibiscuses are for me. Thanks for the trade. - Terry

• dlingy
    15 years ago

Terry is a great person. I just traded with him. He mailed the package very quickly and sent a huge well-packaged, healthy plant. I would definitely trade with him again. I hope the sabals grow well for you! Thank you very much!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Posted by greenvein 8 (My Page) on
    Mon, Apr 20, 09 at 19:51

Terry communicates well and is an excellent trader. The plants he sent me were well-packaged and arrived as fresh as could be. They were also of good size and he sent more plants than I had bargained for. I enjoyed making the transaction with him. A+

copied from another thread

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    13 years ago

I am so excited that I just received several very well packaged and wonderful brugmansias from Terry ! I have been wanting to grow them for awhile ! Wonderful trade ! Thank you Terry !

• debbiep_gw
    13 years ago

I've had two very good trades with Terry.Everything went smoothly,great communication and great plants.Thanks for trading.

• brandon7 TN_zone7
    13 years ago

The following notice was posted by nelson in the Plant Exchange Forum on Dec 10, 2010:

Hi ya'll,

I was a friend of Terry, his wife, and their cat Smokey. Terry had been experiencing some health problems, and unfortunately I received the following e-mail from his daughter last night. I've posted this on the Alabama Forum, but thought it necessary to share it with you all as well, since he was so fond of trading on the GW.

Not sure what the "protocol" is here with regard to such notices, but it's never "off-topic" to share the grief that comes with losing such a wonderful human being....

Good Afternoon,
    My name is Robyn, I am Terry's daughter. It is with a very heavy heart that I am writing to let you know that he passed away last night.
    He had surgery on Monday, and seemed to be recovering really well, but on Tuesday afternoon, he took a turn for the worse and the doctors were unable to figure out what was causing his downhill turn and how to reverse it.
    We have just gotten back from making his arrangements and I wanted to write and let you know what they are.
    Visitation is Friday from 5-7 p.m. @ People's Funeral Home on Brooklane in Hueytown
    Services are Saturday morning at 10 a.m. in the chapel at People's with burial services @ Forest Grove in Pleasant Grove to follow.
    I would appreciate it if you could pass the word along to any of the GardenWeb buddies that he knew.
    This was a very sudden loss for us and we will miss him dearly.
    Thank you,
    Robyn

Sponsored
SK Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-2022