Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
irishdescended

kristlindgren

irishdescended
16 years ago

I just completed a trade with Kristine, and was very pleased. Friendly emails and very generous. Would trade with her anytime.Darla

Comments (23)

• proudgm_03
    16 years ago

Just finished a trade with Kristin. Wonderful trader. Friendly emails. Prompt delivery. Looking forward to another trade. Thanks.

• kristlindgren
    16 years ago

Thank you very the wonderful comments. If you could only see me blushing.

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Kristine is a great person to trade with.She is fast,generous and a very nice person. I would trade with her again anytime! Thanks Kristine~Angie

• rosepedal
    16 years ago

Kristine is a fast and relable trader great seeds and packets. Thank you from another WI gardener. Barb

• medontdo
    16 years ago

ohhhh i just love trading with kristine!!! she is super fast!! super friendly and just super sweet not to mention pretty generous!! i really do recomend trading with her!! LOL she is one of the great ones!! thanks for another great trade!! medo :'>>

• aunt_lou
    16 years ago

Ditto to everything said above! Just completed a trade with her and it was quick, she is friendly, generous, and seeds packaged in such cute packages! Would trade with her again in a heart beat. Thanks for a wonderful trade, Kris!

Aunt Lou

• gdionelli
    16 years ago

Nice, nice trader! Very fast and generous. Thanks, Kris, for a great trade!

Elizabeth

• dartagnanpluck
    16 years ago

What a great trade, quick and so neatly packaged. Thanx again. Hope to do more next year.

• medontdo
    16 years ago

just finished another trade with kristen!! she is soo sweet!! you'll sooo love trading with her!! she sends quickly, bonus's, and is generous. and is informative!! LOL can't beat that!! LOL i love trading with her!! :')) so of course i would highly recomend trading with her and you just know i will trade again!! LOL :')) thank you soooo very much kristen !! your one our very very best!!!! :'))

• darkwildflower
    16 years ago

great person to deal with on here.Honest and prompt with seeds.A+

• emsgarden
    16 years ago

Just received a generous SASE from Kris. She is very friendly, helpful and prompt. Would love to do future trades. Thanks Kris! Em.

• amelia_pepper_lady
    15 years ago

Great trader. Prompt, generous. Look forward to more trades.

• lily_amongst_thorns
    15 years ago

Just finished a SASE with Kristine, very generous and packed very well. Thanks!

• chrizty
    15 years ago

i just received a wonderful SASE from Kris.
    she was fast n shipped great!
    thank you Kris! :)

• delphinelara
    15 years ago

I was not going to rate this trade, since it did not happen, but i have been so annoyed for over a week I thought I would put it out there. Ceratinly others have had a simnilar experience, and I would like to encourage good manners and politeness when ever possible.

I sent a SASBE to kristlindgren who offered to give away seed. So kind of her! I sent the envelope, but did not see her orininal post. Instead, I saw something she had written in a reply elsewhere, and emailed her directly for the address. Apparently, I did not follow protocol. My mistake. But WOW what an incredibly rude, impolite message I got on Monday morning at the office. Here it is:

> I got your envelope today. But it only came with 2 stamps the offer is to send 3 stamps. 2 stamps for mailing your seeds and 1 extra for my time and expenses. Since you send a bubble mailer it will take the 2 stamps plus more to send. I will send it back to you with your seeds, but it may come postage due.
    > The other thing, I don't know which seeds you wanted. You did not post a list, unless it is under a different name and email address? Please take a look at my list and let me know which seeds you would like.
    >
    I felt like I had just been "scolded" by my mother! Obiously I was wrong if I shorted her on postage, but that was certainly not intended. Come on! I am a lawyer and I actaully "fight" for a living. I garden to relax, and enjoy the beauty and intricacy of nature. But really, the last thing I need is a snotty message. If I am going to be "yelled at" in a gardening forum I would prefer to shell out a couple dollars & buy the seed at home depot.

Kris in on my "block sender" list. Happily, this was the exception, and every other trade has been a delight! Delphine

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Kris is one of the sweetest people i know of!! i just got my sasbe, she sends them to me when i ask for them, i trade with her also, she is always fair and very generous!! never mean or rude. she is very quick with her send out!! i'd in a heart beat trade. or sasbe with kristin in a heart beat!! she is one of my closest GW christian friends.
    thank you so much for the seeds (((HUGS))) ~Medo

• suecirish
    15 years ago

I just received my seeds from Kris, and I was very pleased. She followed through with her offer of seeds for SASE despite having her own medical issues going on. She was very nice, kept me up to date via email, everything was packaged perfectly, and arrived in excellent condition. I was very impressed and hope to be able to trade with her again.
    Thanks very much, Kris --
    Sue

• booberry85
    15 years ago

I responded to a SASE offer Kris made. I was thrilled to get the seeds. Kris is a generous trader and timely too. Not mention, Kris had surgery in the midst of it. Thank you so much!

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

I'm glad you posted the original message with your post and am sorry you were offended... I'm sure it wasn't intended to be rude or anything... just reading the words now, I felt she was very polite and probably had no idea that you did not see her original post, so that's just simply a misunderstanding. Those things do happen, but I understand you feeling frustrated, especially seeing that you had no idea what the terms were to begin with.

Despite coming right out of surgery, Kris did her very best to get me my requests in a timely manner. All seeds came undamaged and very neatly organized and laid out. Thanks so much for the great seeds, Kris!

~Angela

• michiganmama
    15 years ago

I just recieved my trade, was Very satisfied, would gladly trade anytime! Thanks, Kristine!! Michiganmama

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Kristine, thanks for sending butterfly weed, joe pye and clematis seeds in the Wow Thanks swap. They were on my want list and I was the lucky recipient!

• Margie Crawford
    11 years ago

Had a very nice, easy seed trade with Kristine. A generous amount of seeds were sent quickly and were well-packaged. Would be happy to trade again. Thanks Kristine!

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    11 years ago

Very pleased with my trade. Friendly emails and generous, neatly packaged seeds. Would welcome future trades with her.

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County