Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dcarpenter_gw

Mommyto2

dcarpenter
16 years ago

Just completed a wonderful trade with her. Great communication and fast shipping. Plants arrived in great condition. Highly recommend trading with her.

dcarpenter

Comments (41)

• lanaw
    16 years ago

Just completed a trade with her she was super fast mailing
    and sent me plenty of the seed I asked her for. I would highly
    recommend her.

• mrs_seeders_husband
    16 years ago

I got my first trade from her yesterday and yes very fast and generous. definitely recommend!

• kilngod
    16 years ago

Just had a lovely trade with her. Friendly, quick, generous! Extra nice labeling of the seed packs even. Would trade again anytime...and plan to.

• graanieb
    16 years ago

Monica gets a plus from me for caring so much to make sure we're pleased.
    Hope we make many more trades,

Bea

• garden_n_mom
    16 years ago

Would definately trade with Monica again! Prompt on e-mails and shipping. Great job at packaging.

• GawdinFever
    16 years ago

I totally agree with everyone! Monica is a wonderful trader!

Susanne
    gawdinfever

• garden_n_mom
    16 years ago

I would definately trade with Monica again, great quantity, good communication and qquickly mailed.

Thanks Monica!

garden_n_mom

• jackier123
    16 years ago

Great trader. Speedy mailing and generous.

Jackie

• medontdo
    16 years ago

just finished trading with her! she's fast! sent exactly what she said and is very nice! i would recomend her to anyone!! :'))

• west_texas_peg
    16 years ago

Completed a trade recently with Monica...hope to swap again.

Peggy

• immatater
    16 years ago

Friendly communication, happy rosebush. Thank you! :) I hope you enjoy the cannas!

• aunt_lou
    16 years ago

Ditto to all of the accolades above! We had a great trade and she sent me an abundance of very healthy dahlia roots plus some seeds I had been wanting. Friendly, good communications, generous, and prompt in mailing. What more can you ask for?! Hope to trade with Monica again!
    aunt_lou

• potsey
    16 years ago

Monica, Thank you very much! Can't wait to get them started,Hope I can trade with in the future. Very generous trader. Very prompt!Good communications with her!! GW: Potsey/Kevin P.

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Just recieved SASBE offer from her.Very generous person.Thanks again !
    April/dirt_under_my_nails

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    16 years ago

Just completed a great trade with her. would trade again.

• suesdeals
    15 years ago

I had a great trade with Monica. She is super nice and very generous. I hope to do more trades with her!

• retsec
    15 years ago

Had a great trade with mommyto2. She sent a well packaged, healthy plant. It was shipped quickly. Hope to trade with her again.

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Just received a SASBE offer from Monica. She is a great trader. Very friendly and has a fast turn around. Thanks!

• gnomey
    15 years ago

Such a generous trader! She packed lots of plants for me very securely so they all arrived in great condition and kept in touch to make sure I got them. She shipped the day we agreed on and sent me the DC# immediately. I definitely want to trade with her again.

• hydrangealover
    15 years ago

Finished a wonderful trade with Monica, plant arrived healthy and looking great. Great communication all the way A+++++++++Thanks again.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

I just completed a wonderful trade with Monica. She was great to communicate with, packaged the bulbs with great care so they would not dry out in transit, shipped quickly, and let me know once my package to her arrived.

A real A+ trader...Thanks Monica!

Sue

• gnomey
    15 years ago

I had another great trade with Monica. She's such a generous trader, has top-notch healthy plants, packs well and ships right on time. I can't even express how happy I have been to trade with her.

• acacius48
    15 years ago

I just had a wonderful trade with Monica (Mommyto2)! She is so sweet and generous. She quickly shipped trade and the plants were packed perfectly! Thanks for the trade Monica, I hope to do it again soon!

Sincerely,
    Vanessa

• medontdo
    15 years ago

monica just sen me some wonderful bulbs of a plant i have been trying to grow from seeds for a long time!! she is just awesome!! she is very easy to trade with! and she shipped her stuff very fast, and she was so nice. i'd trade with her anyday!! i'd highly recommend trading with her anyday!! ~Medo

• ramazz
    15 years ago

I had a great trade recently with Monica. She shipped her seeds promptly and they were well packaged. Would recommend her anytime.

Becky

• asageman
    15 years ago

I completed a successful trade with Monica. Very good communication and quick shipping, with corms arriving in good condition. Would trade with again

• dcarpenter
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Just completed a trade for the second time. Wonderful trader! She is so thoughtful and generous. She sent extra plants that she knew I was wanting. Would trade again with her in a heartbeat.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by natflo 7ga (My Page) on
    Tue, Sep 23, 08 at 19:04

Did my first trade ever for bulbs with Monica. Packed wonderfully and shipped so fast. Thanks for making this a pleasant experience. Cannot wait for my lillies to grow.

copied from another thread

• natflo
    15 years ago

Did my first trade ever for bulbs with Monica. Packed wonderfully and shipped so fast. Thanks for making this a pleasant experience. Cannot wait for my lillies to grow.

• karyn1
    15 years ago

I just completed my first trade with Monica. She's a great trader, good communication and the tubers were carefully packed. I would certainly trade with her again.
    Karyn

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

Monica sent me TONS of seed in the secret santa swap! I can't wait to try the two kinds of Rudbeckia, agastache, and don't even getting me started about Yvonne's salvia. I now have enough to wintersow some and save some for inside. Thanks again!!!! Nikki

• crisann
    15 years ago

Just received four packs of seeds from mommyto2 in the secret santa seed swap -- very nice!! Thanks!

• taz56
    15 years ago

Thank you so much for being a S.Santa to me!
    Susan

• maozamom NE Ohio
    15 years ago

A wonderful Secret Santa.

mao

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Birthday Seed Extravaganza. Monica sent me card and seeds.
    Columbine "mixed colors"
    columbine "nora barlow"
    Blackberry Lily Mix
    Gloriosa Lily!!!
    Thank you so much
    Dorothy

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Thank you so much for making my birthday a lot more special with the seeds you sent. They will become a cherished part of my gardens. Kim

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Monica sent me an adorable card and some much wanted seeds for the April Birthday Buddies swap. Thank you for being so thoughtful.

• fairyoak
    14 years ago

Just completed a wonderful trade with Monica on mnf mayday swap. She was soooo generous and what great choices. I would love to trade with her again. Thanks, again Monica

• mommaval
    14 years ago

Monica sent me some mini roses (which are adapting just wonderfully!!) and they were so healthy and beautiful...thanks so much!! I love these little guys and can't wait for a bloom!! Oh, they were the first trade I got in, also!!!! Very fast!!
    Val

• gardenunusual
    13 years ago

I just received a carefully packaged box of beautiful bulbs and plants from Monica. They arrived absolutely perfect. She also sent me lots of fun seeds for projects I'm working on in my master gardening internship.

Very thoughtful and kind of her. Can't wait to plant these!

• sred98
    12 years ago

Just had an amazing trade with Monica! We had decided on sending a few definite items, then surprises for the rest. One of the best trades I've had in years! Reminded me of the trades back in the old days of GW. Simply amazing! I just kept pulling more and more plants out of the box! It took me two days to plant them all!!

I can't wait til our next trade! Also, even though MY post office "misrouted" the box for 2 days, all the plants arrived in excellent shape and not stressed at all!

Thanks again, Monica!!!

Shelly

Sponsored