Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ohmyaddicted

Posted by wishnforspring z5 upstate NY (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 12, 09 at 17:43

Not sure if I have the name correct(minus a underscore?) But Chris is a great trader,communicator and very patient. She traded me FRONTLINE FLEA CONTROL for my 2 large dogs and 1 cat. I felt she should have had more in a trade so I sent extra plants even though she didn't ask. She is very generous! Highly recommended trader. I am looking forward to trading with her again.
My animals are very grateful too!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ohmyaddicted

I'm starting a new review thread with the exact member name in the Subject of Posting line, and copying this review to it. If the name is not exactly as it appears on the member page, it may not be found via a search or else viewers and reviewers might be confused since there are so many member names that are so close in spelling.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here