Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tina_2_gw

ladygreensleeves is a wonderful trade partner!

tina_2
15 years ago

Hi - I can't believe , I am the first person to post a review for Regina....

Well, she is just ''THE BEST''.

She sends wonderfully funny emails and communication is great!

I just love her sense of humor!!!lol

She is really generous and friendly.

She answered, all of my silly questions and such.

I, hope to trade with her again soon!!

Thank you, so much Regina - you are wonderful!!!!

Talk soon. tina_2

Comments (23)

• redheadedstepchild75
    15 years ago

Regina is an awesome trader! Very good at packing boxes so your plants do not get damaged!!

She is a very funny person, and if you get the chance to talk to her and become friends...you will have a friend you can depend on and talk to all the time!

She is also very generous, and is more than willing to answer questions, or anything you need! :O)

Frances

• Frances Coffill
    15 years ago

I am deadfully late in posting this (I do hope I wil be forgiven) Regina is a most generous trader and very pleasant to talk to as well. Her plants arrived well wrapped in excellent condition

Thanks again

• amelia_pepper_lady
    15 years ago

Traded seeds back in November. AWESOME TRADER!!!!

I received generous quantities of several seeds, including some not included in the original agreement.

• newwilly46
    15 years ago

Regina
    just wanted to say was a lot of fun trading with you.was a fast trade.when well.hope we will trade again 2009
    enjoy trading across the border with my American friends always
    newwilly46 -garden web -Canadian forum area

• nuitjasmine
    15 years ago

I just completed a lovely trade with Regina! She is a perfect trader; good communication, very timely, generous and understanding! I highly recommend her and look forward to more trades in the future. :)

• sandy1186
    15 years ago

Just finished trading with Regina. All around GREAT trade! Fun to talk to. Didn't have to wait long at all for my seeds. Can't wait to trade with you again. :)

• virgiebaby165
    15 years ago

My trade with Ladygreensleeves is a thumbs up; going above and beyond in re-sending the traded seeds as the postal service (again) lost the trade. Thanks for your generosity Ms. Greensleeves.

• retsec
    15 years ago

Had a great trade with ladygreensleeves. She sent great plants and cuttings that were very healthy and seeds that were packaged and labeled well. Looking forward to trading with her again. Great communication. A+++++.

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Regina is the best! She participated in my Tropical RR and sent everybody the most wonderful seeds. Very nice person...Barb

• rosepedal
    14 years ago

Regina is a wonderful gardening buddy! :) She sent me my most wanted plant of all time and two of them..They came out of the box perfect! :) Regina thank you so much you have really touched my heart..Hugs your friend Barb

• rosepedal
    14 years ago

Me again..Lol Regina was my partner to receive from in the tropical RR.. I received the most wonderful plants cuttings I have ever seen...They were all wrapped perfectly and even had labels all made out in very nice writing... She totally spoiled me rotten...She is a wonderful trader and person..Funny too.:)) She makes you smile alot and laugh...Can you tell I just love her to death..Lol Thanks Regina! You are a top GW'ER :)

• chellflower
    14 years ago

Awesome trader! I recieved fat, healthy cuttings...and multiples of each variety. Nicely packaged with labels included. Thanks Regina! I give you three (green) thumbs up!!!

• Frances Coffill
    14 years ago

Ladygreensleeves was one of 10 participants in the Tropical Sub-Tropical Surplus Swap.

She was a very active participant, who gave generously (as always) and mailed her well packaged lovelies promptly.

Thanks so much Regina for contributing to a great Swap! And sharing your garden with us!

• greenthumdfamily
    14 years ago

a very wonderful trade indeed gave so many seeds and everything was packed so nice and she's such a wonderful person to deal with she's an angel.I would trade with her on any given day and I hope to trade with her again sometime...Thanks so much for everything and thanks for helping me make my garden my little peace of heaven:)

• bumblebee1
    14 years ago

I received so many goodies and extras I couldn't believe it! Packaging was done with extraordinary care. Regina is a fabulous trader who also gave a lot of extra information about the seeds and plants. Very much appreciated!!

Thank you SOOOOO much!!

• hazelnutbunny
    14 years ago

I just completed a trade with Regina, and she sent lovely plants. They were carefully packaged & arrived in great shape.
    Thanks, Regina! :O)

• kerai
    14 years ago

I recently did my second plant trade with Regina. She is awesome, very prompt and sent me updates every step of the way. The plants were nicely packed and labeled. It's a pleasure to trade with her.

• burry
    14 years ago

I just wanted to add that Regina was wonderful in agreeing to send me some datura seeds even when I didn't have any seeds that she wanted. When I got my envelope, she had enclosed four other kinds of datura seeds! It was a very generous thing to do.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Posted by faeriebritches 8 (faeriebritches@gmail.com) on
    Sat, Jul 4, 09 at 14:11

What a wonderful trader!! She sent me an amazing box of goodies.. very generous. Would trade again in a heart beat..

(copied from another thread)

• retsec
    14 years ago

Received a box full of plants and cuttings as a side trade in a round robin swap from Regina. As usual she was very generous. Plants and cuttings were well packaged and arrived quickly. She even mounted a hoya in a shell for me. Awesome trader +++.

• divahethr
    14 years ago

I can't say enough wonderful things about Regina!!!!She was my partner in the tropical succulent swap. She sent me wonderful plants many from my want list on my trade page. She sent in a very quick manner and she sent way way generous amounts!!!I love my hoya in a shell. She's very knowledgeable and helpful to all who ask. She is truly an asset to the GW community!!!

• grubworm
    14 years ago

Excellent trader ... great communication and extremely generous. Hope we can trade again.

• greedygh0st
    12 years ago

I completely agree with everything posted above. Regina is a sweetheart. Very charming to chat with and a flawless trade partner. I received some lovely generous Hoya cuttings in a nice big trade and after a month everything is well rooted and flourishing. I just looked them over last night and they're radiant. You can really tell they come from a good home. Thanks, Regina. ^_^

Sponsored