Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gvozdika

bluee19

gvozdika
9 years ago

Bluee responded to my SASE offer and sent everything quickly. Included all the information and even emailed me when she got the seeds. Hope she'll have many great trades here. Happy Gardening!

Comments (21)

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    9 years ago

bluee19 is very generous and thoughtful. She sent my swap package very quickly! :) Thank you!

• queen_gardener
    9 years ago

She is now my internet friend! We email a lot, and we just did a second seed trade. She's super nice and does excellent trades!

• graanieb
    9 years ago

Highly recommended, hope we keep in touch.

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

Just did an OBF swap with Nicole and she sent me great seeds! Very nice to visit with and great person! Would trade with her anytime! Melinda

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

Just rec'd a beautiful card in the SSS 2014 with wonderful seeds inside! Always sharing! Thanks so much, Melinda

• Pmb2005
    9 years ago

Nicole sent me wonderful seeds for OBF November Season of Sharing. Thank you so much Nicole!

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

Rec'd a wonderful homemade Snowflake card in the Fotess Dec. swap! Not only that but she put a pack of seeds in that I was quite happy with. Thanks you so very much! Melinda

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    9 years ago

GENEROUS, thoughtful, kind and caring describe Nicole (bluee19). She was new to seed trading this year, but WOW is she generous! She goes out of her way to give O.B.F. Members gifts and to buy seeds to share. Incredible and so nice to see there are people like her. Thank you, Nicole.;)

Sheri

• terrigail_gw
    9 years ago

I received the perfect seeds from Nicole in the SSS. Thanks so much for just what I needed!

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    9 years ago

{{gwi:2130597}}
    What a fun package of things I received in the Secret Santa Swap 2014. Seeds, creative things, stickers, envelopes! What fun!
    Heidi

• poisondartfrog
    9 years ago

A sweet person and thoughtful trader, Nicole sent a lovely card and seeds in the SS Swap. Thank you.

• lorabell_gw
    9 years ago

Received a wonderful card and seeds in this years SSSS. Appreciate the seeds of hibiscus- luna white, and liatris floristan. Love the paper baggies that the seeds are in. Very nice.

• cghpnd
    9 years ago

I got some lovely seeds and nice card in the 2014 SSS! Thank you so much taking the time to think of me and send seeds and card!

• smitties
    9 years ago

Nicole sent me a Christmas card with seeds and awesome seed packets in the SSS. Thanks much. Margo

• socalgardengal
    9 years ago

Thank you soooo much for the Thank you card and seeds Nicole! She sent a Thank you and Merry Christmas card as a Thanks for sending her a Secret Santa card. Wasn't expecting it but very much appreciated ;) Thank you again Nicole

• graanieb
    9 years ago

Paperwhites Ziva that Nicole sent me are beautiful, we love the fragrance, thank you again Nicole, you're so kind and generous, good luck.

• cottonwood468
    8 years ago

Bluee and Erica, both setting new records on turnaround time for a Round Robin. I was lucky to follow Bluee and see all the safely arrived seeds. All of us like seeds and gardening, Bluee adds enchantment to it all.

• lexiegurl09
    8 years ago

Thank you Nicole (bluee19) for a great swap! She is a great person to trade with. Sends her seeds quickly, great communication, and even included bonus seeds! Everything was packaged great as well. Look forward to trading with her again!!

• lorabell_gw
    8 years ago

I soo appreciate the beautiful card and generous seed selections I received in this years SSSS. Several varieties of basil, bronze fennel and three packs of interesting greens. All will be used in this seasons garden! The card with seeds arrived in perfect condition! Thank you so much.

• smitties
    8 years ago

Thank you Nicole for the pretty card and seeds I received in the 2015 SSS. You're the best.

Sponsored
Third-Generation Family-Owned Masonry Supplier in Virginia