Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bluee19

Posted by gvozdika 8 OR (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 22, 14 at 22:33

Bluee responded to my SASE offer and sent everything quickly. Included all the information and even emailed me when she got the seeds. Hope she'll have many great trades here. Happy Gardening!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bluee19

bluee19 is very generous and thoughtful. She sent my swap package very quickly! :) Thank you!

o

She is now my internet friend! We email a lot, and we just did a second seed trade. She's super nice and does excellent trades!

o

Highly recommended, hope we keep in touch.

o

Just did an OBF swap with Nicole and she sent me great seeds! Very nice to visit with and great person! Would trade with her anytime! Melinda

o

Just rec'd a beautiful card in the SSS 2014 with wonderful seeds inside! Always sharing! Thanks so much, Melinda

o

Nicole sent me wonderful seeds for OBF November Season of Sharing. Thank you so much Nicole!

o

Rec'd a wonderful homemade Snowflake card in the Fotess Dec. swap! Not only that but she put a pack of seeds in that I was quite happy with. Thanks you so very much! Melinda

o

GENEROUS, thoughtful, kind and caring describe Nicole (bluee19). She was new to seed trading this year, but WOW is she generous! She goes out of her way to give O.B.F. Members gifts and to buy seeds to share. Incredible and so nice to see there are people like her. Thank you, Nicole.;)

Sheri

o

I received the perfect seeds from Nicole in the SSS. Thanks so much for just what I needed!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here