Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
drew_2008

zoo-katie

drew_2008
15 years ago

I am glad to be the first one to post a comment for a trade with Zoo-Katie. Katie is a great trader with great communication and very generous with the seed. I would trade with her again.

Drew

Comments (15)

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

I too have had a great trade with Katie.Thanks!

Debbie

• medontdo
    15 years ago

i had an awesome trade with Katie!! she even sent me seeds that go with the plants!! how awessome is that?? her plants arrived in top condition!! i would highly recommend this newbie to anyone, she is not only sweet as all get out, but very friendly, very generous!@ and she is very very fast!! no sooner than we made our trade and my stuff was here!! so yep!! i'd recommend her!! :') i'm sooo looking forward to any trades we might have in the future!!! ~Medo

• medontdo
    15 years ago

just finished ANOTHER awesome trade with Katie!! it goes without saying how awesome of a trader she is!! she sent the most awesome seeds of some of the most wanted plants/shrubs i've always loved!! she has my heart in her hands!!! totally!! LOL she sent them right out and was very generous with them!! i'd TOTALLY recommend Katie for trading!!! Thank you so much!!! (((HUGS))) ~Medo

• irishdescended
    15 years ago

I too had a great trade with Katie. She sent a generous amount of seeds and was very friendly. I would trade with her again anytime.

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Katie is wonderful! She sent me a big box of ginger. I have never seen so much ginger in my life! All she was asking for was blackberry seeds. Well she is getting the seeds and more! Katie sending you some lillium bulbs and tiger lily bulbs plus the seeds! I know you like lilies. You are wonderful! Plus doesnt she have the greatest job in the world.... I am so envy.... Smile Barb

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

Thanks for another great trade Katie.Debbie

• karyn1
    15 years ago

Thanks for a great trade.
    Karyn

• jaynine
    15 years ago

Katie is very generous and I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again. Thanks!
    Janine

• barefoot_contessa
    15 years ago

Had a wonderful trading experience with her. Very friendly and prompt!

Carrie

• asageman
    15 years ago

I had a wonderful trade with Zoo-Katie. She was very generous with her seeds. She also had a variety of the seeds I wanted. Would trade with again. Highly recommend

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

Thanks for the great trade Katie.Debbie

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Zoo katie was in th Tropic round Robin. She sent in the most wonderful seeds and crinum bulbets for everyone. Very generous and a nice person :)

• daffodillady
    15 years ago

Katie was very generous and prompt with her end of the trade. Thanks so much!!

• Pizzahaulic
    15 years ago

Just had a spectacular trade with Katie. She was extremely generous and sent tons of seeds both specifically requested and great guesses about others I would like. Thanks!!!

• retsec
    15 years ago

Had 2 great trades with ZooKatie. She sent seeds, bubils, and cuttings that were packaged well and shipped quickly. Was very generous with what she sent. Would love to trade with her again. Highly recommend.

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County