Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
woodthrush

Posted by pnwjoy 8b-Kalama,Wa. (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 15, 07 at 3:52

Did a trade recently with Pam. She sent me 4 beautiful Astilbes all packaged very nicely. One was one I've been wanting and couldn't find for a long time.
Pam is an A+ trader. I'd trade with her again any time.

Joy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: woodthrush

I sent Pam a very nice Ponderosa pine. I waited several weeks for the 2 Josee lilacs i was suposed to get. The place she was suposed to be getting them from didnt send them she told me. She asked me if I wanted to wait longer for them I said yes..then she said she would send me somthing else or send the pine tree back a week later. I told her not to send the pine tree back I have no place for it. She then sent me an email today saying she sent the pine tree back to me. I am not at all happy with this. I would have found a way to compensate my trade not send their stuff back..now this poor little pine tree has to go through the shipping again and there is no place to put it once it gets here.
This drug out for several weeks and ended badly.

Mary

o

• Posted by val1 z4 UT (My Page) on
    Wed, May 13, 09 at 16:16

I just completed a great trade with Pam! The plants she sent were healthy and packaged very carefully. She was very generous and even sent surprises! I would gladly trade with her again and would recommend her to anyone wanting to do a trade. Thanks again Pam!

o

My trade with woodthrush went smoothly. She sent healthy plants and a bonus plant too. I would trade again if the opportunity appears.

Lainey

o

Posted by vaflowernut 6 southwest Va (pcbt07@centurylink.net) on
Sat, Jun 21, 14 at 10:18

I had a very smooth trade, the plant was healthy and still doing great. I'd trade again. Thanks woodthrush

(copied from another thread)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here