Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chrystallake_2007

AgirlsGirl

chrystallake_2007
16 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Angie. Thanks for the trade.

Melanie

Comments (95)

• lillyjane
    16 years ago

Angie was one of the first ones to send me seeds as I am a newbie. She made me feel sooooo welcome & is very quickly answering all the ?'s I have asked her. ") Thanks Angie, your the best! Jan p.s. This is a new sight (or post) that i just found tonight! there is just new stuff everywherre I look! I just love this !!!!! ")

• chopperthedog
    16 years ago

I would like to thank Angie for her recent SASBE offer. I got some great seeds from her.

• ibartoo
    16 years ago

I just finished another awesome trade with Angie. I'll trade anytime!

• User
    16 years ago

Yeah!! I finally get to leave a review for Angie. We have been talking for quite some time now and actually just did a trade!! One of the best assets here on GW and trust me I have been around here a long time and seen a lot of traders come and go!! Don't hesitate to trade with her if you get the chance. Wonderful person!!

• dem_pa
    16 years ago

Just completed another great trade. Very prompt and generous.

dem_pa

• jblanton08
    16 years ago

Angie is the greatest!!!!! I am a newbie here and she has helped me so much with this site. She sent me some awesome seeds twice all ready and I definitely will be trading with her again. I enjoy chatting with her, she has lots of great info. Recommend trading with her since she is a wonderfully kind, generous, all around fantastic person!

• Ann
    16 years ago

Angie and I had a great trade - she was generous to an extreme.

• ollierose
    16 years ago

Angie is definitely one of my favorite traders on GW! She is very generous and helpful in every way. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed getting to know her!

Thank you Angie - you're the best!

Diana

• barleychown
    16 years ago

I had a GREAT trade with Angie, and she also helped with suggestions for my firefighter's garden.

Thanks again, Angie! :o)

• barleychown
    16 years ago

Another great trade! She sent extras to help out with a high school garden club.

Thanks again!

• duodecad
    16 years ago

Angie RULES!! I am a total newbie and was very intimidated by the whole idea of seed trading. She walked me through my very first trade with tons of great advice and encouragement, answered all my questions with patience and good humor, and sent me a boatload of wonderful seeds to boot. She is a joy to know and a credit to gardeners everywhere-- generous, helpful, and really really kind-hearted. I'd trade with her again in a heartbeat! Thank you Angie!!

Duodecad

• jaleeisa
    16 years ago

I'm gonna jump into the Angie fan club! She sent me lots of wonderful seeds that I can't wait to get planted! Very generous! Thank you, Angie!

• debbiep_gw
    16 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Angie and hope for many more.Thanks!Debbie

• medontdo
    16 years ago

i just got my seeds from angie!! WOW!! she even put a rush on it for me!! how sweet is that??? she is the sweetest!! many hugs to angie!!! she Always sends the best stuff!! and she is Always VEry generous!! she has helped us with talla's fairy garden, and helped with tabor's wants. she is an absolutely amazing woman!! you cannot say enough nice things about her!! :')) she is one of our VERY FINEST gw'rs!! i would highly recommend trading with angie to anyone!! thank you so much!! you are totally awesome!! WOW is not enough!!! :')) many hugs

• dorisl
    16 years ago

Thanks Angie! You make trading fun!

• blue_ivy
    16 years ago

I just received a package from Angie with almost twice the amount of seed types that we had agreed upon! Wow - I am more excited about the surprises than about what I had been expecting! What a kind and generous trader!

• orggardenr
    16 years ago

I had a great trade with Angie! She put lots of extras in the package and everything is well-labeled. Thanks!!!!

• ibartoo
    16 years ago

Angie is a awesome trader. i will trade anytime.

• semillita
    16 years ago

WoW!! What a wonderfull experience for a Newbie.
    Angie went the extra mile.

Thank You!
    Semillita

• medontdo
    15 years ago

ya know i recieved some seeds from angie and i forgot to post that they were some much wanted seeds!! she knew how bad i wanted them and sent them "RIGHT" out!! how great is she?? i mean she is just too awsome!! ummmm now i have to find them again!! LOL she is just one of our very very best we have! the most generous heart!! and just so very sweet!! thank you so much angie!! many great big hugs!!! Medo

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

Awwww your makin' me blush! You aren't so bad yourself! ;)

• potsey
    15 years ago

Angie, what can I say other than "Thank you , Thank you , Thank you" You saved my butterfly garden. I asked for help and you came to save the day. Your the best!! She came thru for me, plus sent a bunch of nice extras !! I recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thanks again! GW: Potsey/Kevin P.

• northforker
    15 years ago

So here's where I can say what a pleasure it was to trade with Angie! Didn't know about this "review" thing! But apparently Angie is a real seed trading pro -look at all this positive feedback!

It was a pleasure Angie and I hope we'll do it again!
    Nancy

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Angie was my first trade on GW. We just did another trade. I was asking fro verbascum. She sent me 4-5 different kinds and more. She is a wonderful person with a big heart...

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Just completed another wonderful trade with Angie. She is so helpful and generous. She is very friendly and goes the extra mile in a trade. I look forward to trading with her again. Thanks!

• kate151
    15 years ago

I sent a SASBE for some wildflowers seeds, and Angie was great about communication and was very generous, she sent way more than I asked for! Thanks Angie!

• duodecad
    15 years ago

Just completed another AWESOME trade with agirlsgirl and once again, she blew me away with her kindness and generosity. She's a huge asset to this community and I'm very grateful that she's so open-hearted and encouraging to us newbies! She's inspiring me to want to become as good a trader as she is-- and she's a great role model! :)

• medontdo
    15 years ago

its so funny, when i first seen her name, i thought she sounds really cool, i want to do a trade with her, then i did, and i was blown away by how sweet and talkative and informative she it!! and she is so much thinking like i am, in some areas, i just couldn't keep away from this gal!! she is one of our very best!!! LOL she never lets me down, and when i get down she gets me back up!! she sent me some seeds very quickly because she knew i wanted them for fall planting, is she the totall best or what?? (ummm that answer BETTER be best!!! LOL) **big grinn** thank you so much angie!! and for coming thru for some stuff for the hubs!!! he'll be so happy!! you are the TOTAL BOMB!!! WOOO HOOO!!! ((((HUGS)))) ~Medo

• dorisl
    15 years ago

Angie!

Thanks so much for the awesome package! Emily and I are beside ourselves designing next years garden. (Berry Scabiosa and Yellow Harmondy Dianthus?)

:)
    Huggies!
    Doris

• katmatney
    15 years ago

A pleasure to deal with, wonderful communication and speedy delivery. She also has been wonderful helping me via email as I worm my way through this new experience on Gardenweb.
    Great job
    THanks
    Kathy

• etravia
    15 years ago

Angie is a great person to trade with! Thanks Angie.
    etravia

• ollierose
    15 years ago

Angie and I just did our fall trade that included seeds and plants and I must say that anyone trading with Angie is very lucky!

Angie took such time and care in preparing and packing everything for shipping and it was a great success! All the plants looked like they were still sitting in the ground right where they had been growing all year. Her seeds are great too - nice labeling for good viable seed!

I will definitely be trading with Angie again and again! LOL - We're already working on our spring trade!

Thanks for so many goodies Angie!
    Diana

• dcarpenter
    15 years ago

Wow, I don't know if there is anything left that I can say about Angie that hasn't already been said over and over. She is a wonderful person and a wonderful trader. I also have enjoyed our conversations. I would love to trade with her again. In fact, we have another trade in process now. She is a gem. She is also a very thoughtful person.

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Angie is wonderful. She did it again. Sent me the most wonderful seeds. She is a wonderful person and trader. Barb

• dcarpenter
    15 years ago

Just completed another wonderful trade with Angie. I just love her!!! She is so easy to talk with and loves everything you send her. Her packages are like Christmas morning!

dcarpenter

• austinnhanasmom
    15 years ago

Received a huge packet of wonderful seeds from Angie. Great communication, well packaged seeds and very generous. I can't wait to trade with Angie again -

Deb

• hairymooseknuckles
    15 years ago

Angie is so sweet. I have traded with her before on another forum and knew she was Awesome. I would trade with her ANYTIME! Thanks Angie!

• agirlsgirl
    15 years ago

I am the lucky one to have traded with all of you!:)
    You guys are the greatest,I hope anyone reading this thread takes note of the members that have posted here,they are the best of the best! ;)

• ptp813
    15 years ago

Angie is an awesome person and a super seed trader. She is a great communicater and so generous that it makes me want to find all the seeds on her want list to bless her back. She blessed me abundantly with neat and interesting seeds and sent extras for me to share with the kids that I will be teaching to winter sow.
    I would trade with her anytime or even just send her seeds for the fun of it. :-) LOL

• sissifriss
    15 years ago

I must say that I was a bit nervous about trading seeds, as I had not done so before. Angie made this expereince wonderful. I felt like she was an old friend that I had not seen for many years. She is wonderful. She was so generous with her seeds and her time. I feel like I have also gained a friend with this trade. I can't wait to sow her seeds. She mailed out very quickly and the seed packages were great. Not only would I trade with her again, I can not wait to be able to offer her more next year, as well as see what new seeds she has. Thanks again Angie, I am sure that we will stay in touch.

• User
    15 years ago

everybody here is so right--angie's the best. her enthusiasm is contagious; just what i needed to chase away my cold weather blues! Would trade with her anytime.
    Thanks Angie!

• patrushka
    15 years ago

Angie is a fantastic trader. This was my very first seed trade. I really enjoyed communicating with Angie while waiting for seeds to mature. When I told her I was ready, she had her seeds in the mail almost immediately. I received beautiful seeds in a bright and pretty envelope and she included several extra packets. I am thrilled! I can't wait to grow all of these beauties.

Thanks so much Angie! It was a pleasure trading with you. I would be happy to trade with you any time.

• velsgarden
    15 years ago

Angie is a wonderful,wonderful,person to trade with.I cant say enough nice things about her.She is the sweetest person and an awesome trader.Thanks Angie....velvet

• Melinda Hagen
    15 years ago

I have traded with Angie before, but she went above the call of duty for me on the SSS. I rec'd 15 wonderful packs of seed and none were ones I had but love!!! She is a wonderful person and am sure we will trade again in the future! Melinda

• ptp813
    15 years ago

Just completed a Secret Santa R R and Angie blessed me abundantly with some wonderful seeds. She is the sweetest person, very thoughtful and generous.

:-) Pam

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Angie blew me away with the stuffed envy of seeds she sent me in the Secret Santa Swap. She is one very generous and thoughtful gal.

Thanks Angie. You're a real sweetie!

Sue

• rbrady
    15 years ago

Angie also sent me an envie STUFFED with great seeds for the Secret Santa seed swap. She is a very generous person!

Thanks Angie!

Rhonda

• barefoot_contessa
    15 years ago

Angie sent me a WONDERFUL SASBE. Wonderful and friendly e-mails! She is a gem!!!!!

Carrie

• pumkingal
    15 years ago

so sorry for my delay
    Angie you are great, your trades you excitment for all that you do you go girl, hats off to you, Lisa

• karendee
    15 years ago

Angie is awsome!!! She is such a nice person.

Karen

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012