Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bhnash

Posted by poisondartfrog 7 (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 12, 09 at 11:25

I had a very nice trade with Heidi. My seeds arrived yesterday-the envelope was so wet it oozed when I touched it. Instead of trying to dry it out when the P.O. did whatever they did to it, they had wrapped it in cellophane, which held the water in. Interesting logic.
I guess I am lucky I got it at all. It was so wet the stamps literally floated off it when I removed the plastic wrap and the glue that closed the flap was completely dissolved and the package was open.
Fortunately, Heidi had done a very nice job of packaging the seeds securely and they were safe and dry.
Thanks Heidi!
Alana

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bhnash

First contact was made on the 9th, Heidi sent my seeds on the 10th and they arrived today! Very nice experience. Would trade again anytime. Thanks!

o

Very good communication, everything was packaged well and she even included a surprise off my wanted list!

Thanks!!

o

Just completed the Crazy Fall Swap and bhansh was a great swapper...plants were healthy and well packed. Thank you so much! vina

o

We completed a plant trade and Heidi sent two nicely packaged and healthy plants. Good communication and easy to deal with. I would be happy to trade with Heidi again.

o

I was in the Fall Crazy Crazy plant swap with her and received healthy plants. They were wrapped well and I would trade with her again. Thank you!!

Denise

o

Heidi has been wonderful to an older trader; doing a SASBE for hard to find seeds and I cannot praise her enough. Thanks Heidi; you are the best.
Ginny B. (GW: Virgiebaby165)

o

• Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 CA (My Page) on
    Tue, Feb 16, 10 at 13:49

I had a great trade with Heidi recently. She sent me generous amounts of unusual seeds and some really cool extras. Would definitely trade again!

Susan

o

I received my generous seed trade today from Heidi. Great communications and prompt delivery. I would highly recommend trading with her in the future. Thanks for everything!! Mark

o

I too just completed a trade with Heidi. She sent some very nice seeds and I cant wait to try them! I would trade with her again anytime. Darla.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here