Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Seedtrader ++

Posted by susanc Z9/Sunset 17 (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 12, 07 at 12:03

I had a wonderful trade with seedtrader. I traded for her walking onion bulblets in exchange for a packet of datura seeds. -I expected she would send a few bulblets, but she sent me an envelope that was completely stuffed with them! (It arrived very promptly too.)

2 thumbs up. (-:

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Seedtrader ++

Just completed a seed trade with Marion (GW name: seedtrader).
Marion is a very generous trader, everything was packaged carefully and she even wrote sowing instructions on the envelopes.
She also sent me an "extra" that she thought I would like, complete with a very nice note. :)
She is prompt and very friendly, would definitely reccomend trading with her.
-Lysie

o

I just had a lovely plant trade with Marion. It was easy to arrange the trade with her and she was very generous with the plants she sent. The packaging was perfect and the plants arrived in wonderful condition - fresh and green.

I was delighted with our trade, and would be very delighted to trade with her again.
Sue

o

Received my plants from Marion today and she sent an abundance of plants. Way more than I traded for and they were packaged so nice.
Thank you Marion. Hope to trade again in the future.

SP

o

Just completed a great seed trade with the seedtrader :) Marion's emails were friendly and her seeds arrived very quickly. Would love to trade with again anytime! And thanks for the extra's...such a nice surprise! Happy Blooms! :) vina

o

I just completed a trade with seedtrader, and I am very pleased. She sent me five times more seeds than I agreed to send her, just because she didn't want them to get old and have to be thrown out- so generous! Her seeds were clearly labeled and she included pictures. I would definitely trade with her again!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here