Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pnwjoy54

linlily

pnwjoy54
16 years ago

Did a trade with Linda.

She sent well packaged,well marked plants.

She's very generous and a great communicator.

Would trade again any time.

Thanks Linda.

Joy

Comments (28)

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Linda is great trader! She is a nice person also! Would trade again with her!~Angie

• icotte
    16 years ago

It was great trading with Linda!

• threeshyacres
    16 years ago

I heartily agree! She is wonderful. : )

• maria
    16 years ago

Just completed a trade with Linda and she's a wonderful trader. I hope to trade with her again in the future.

Maria

• mommyto2
    16 years ago

I enjoyed trading with Linda! great communication and very generous. I hope to trade with her again!!
    Monica

• west_texas_peg
    16 years ago

Just completed a swap with Linda and we plan to swap plants in the spring. Would not hesitate to trade with her any time.

Peggy

• lucylou8222
    15 years ago

I just completed a trade with linda too. She was GREAT. Her plants were nice and healthy and packaged great too. Thanks Linda! I will be happy to trade again with you anytime. Thanks again. Lucylou aka (Sandy)

• tootsiepop254
    15 years ago

Just completed a trade with Linda. Wonderful packaging, fast shipping! Thanks Lin!
    ~T

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by delmobile Gulf Coast (My Page) on
    Thu, Mar 12, 09 at 22:50

Did a trade with linlily - our envelopes crossed in the mail. Her seeds were beautifully packaged and labeled - I felt as though I'd been to the garden boutique. linlily was also very generous with gardening advice in our email exchange. This forum is such a wonderful resource/community.

copied from another thread

15 years ago

* Posted by ladysmom z9La. (My Page) on
    Sun, Mar 22, 09 at 3:36

I RECIEVED SOME HOSTA AND DAYLILY SEEDS FROM LINLILY AND THEY WAS VERY WELL PACKAGED. THE AMOUNT OF SEEDS WAS VERY
    GENEROUS. I WOULD TRADE WITH HER IN A HEARTBEAT....
    THANKS LINLILY.........

copied from another thread

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just received some wonderful aluminum plant name markers and daylily seeds from her! :-) Can't wait to sow them. Will mail to you once the weather warms. I look forward to future trades with her.

Best to you and many, many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• ruthz
    14 years ago

I offered to trade seeds with Linda, but she no longer needed the seeds I have, so she sent me some much wanted seeds for postage. Thank you Linda.

• claysoil
    14 years ago

I'm glad I decided to trade with Linda. The plants arrived well packaged and healthy and I'm very happy with them. She's also easy to communicate with. She's one more friend at GW. Thanks!

• conniemcghee
    13 years ago

Linda is a WONDERFUL trader!! So nice to talk with in email, very friendly and so generous. :) Her plants arrived in perfect shape, and were expertly packaged and shipped. We exchanged several emails through the course of our trade, and she let me know right away when my package arrived. I really hope we have the opportunity to trade again sometime. Thanks Linda!!

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed a fabulous trade with Linda. She was generous and sent me a couple of extra surprises :0) Her emails were friendly and shipping was very quick. Would highly recommend her and hope to swap with her again in the future. Happy Growing!! vina

• granny123-2006
    13 years ago

Just completed a large trade with Linda, everthing was in great shape. Thanks Linda for the trade.

• irish_rose_grower
    13 years ago

What a super trade-- beautiful iris and packed great. Beautiful name tags on each plant too. She is very generous and super nice too. I would definitely trade with Linda again.

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

I just received my end of a trade with Linda... she sent a huge package of seeds, extremely generous!! Emails were super friendly and shipping was quick. Thanks Linda!

• val1
    11 years ago

Linda is a wonderful trader. The iris I received from her were very healthy and they were labeled beautifully. Her emails were friendly and everything was shipped quickly. I would trade again with her anytime.

• jaynine
    11 years ago

We had a nice little trade from start to finish. Hope to do it again soon! Thanks.

11 years ago

Posted by illinoisdoglover z5IL (My Page) on
    Mon, Oct 1, 12 at 0:20

I finished my second trade with Linda and was very pleased again! All plants look great and nice bonus plants. Plants were sent clean and packaged nicely and arrived on time. Definately would trade again with her anytime. THANK YOU LINDA

(copied from another thread)

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    11 years ago

Linda is a great trader. Thanks for trading Lin!

• val1
    9 years ago

I just completed a wonderful trade with Linda! Plants were well packaged and labeled. Great communication and prompt shipping. I would highly recommend trading with her!

• KarenPA_6b
    9 years ago

i did a trade with Linda for dwarf iris. She sent me a great and generous selection of them - all labeled and well packed. Can't wait to see their blooms. I would be happy to trade with her again.

Karen

• gardenpaw
    9 years ago

I just had a great trade with Linda, nice healthy plants
    packaged really well.
    Would trade again anytime!

Karen

• lisa_1968
    9 years ago

I missed getting some daylilies she offered in a post, but she then offered me some others to make up for it. They arrived in great condition. She even threw in some iris that she knew I wanted. Very well packaged, clean and well marked. Nice sized plants, too. I would recommend her to anyone wanting to trade.

• vaflowernut
    9 years ago

I had a great trade with linlily. She is very nice and a generous trader. Anytime Linlily :)

• piksi_hk
    7 years ago

Just finish a trade with Linda, and she sent what we agreed upon and some extras! I've done several trades with her and every time was fantastic. Excellent trader!

Sponsored