Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
pinkiris

Posted by flowergirl34 5 Upstate NY (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 10, 13 at 12:46

I wanted to thank pinkiris for being a terrific swapper in the Make New Friends August: Iris', Hosta and Daylilies OH MY Swap 2013. I am surprised their was no thread started for pink~ She has been in a few round robins.

It made my job as hostessing so much easier. THANK YOU PINK !

Happy Blooms!
vina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pinkiris

I got a great box from pinkiris in the September 2013 MNF swap. Thanks Jayeanne,
Alana

o

I rec'd the nicest Christmas card in the mail today from Jayeanne! Thank you so much for ALL the seeds you sent!

So generous of you and thank so much for being in the Secret Santa Swap :)

Merry Christmas!!
vina :)

o

I am also thanking you, JayeAnne for the Christmas card with my wish list seeds . . . tons of them!

May you be so blessed, too, this year in your garden.

Susie

o

Thank you to Pinkiris for the seeds I received in this years secret Santa exchange. I greatly appreciate it.

o

pinkiris sent me my very first Christmas card and some wonderful flower seeds, that my bumblebees will go crazy over, for the 2013 Secret Santa Exchange! Thank you, sweet JayeAnne!

o

As part of the Secret Santa Swap, I received a cute card with mittens and seeds of broccoli, basil, and carrots from JayeAnne (pinkiris). Thank you!

o

Thank you so much for being one of my Secret Santas this year Jayeanne! She shared Casper eggplant and Cimmaron lettuce. Yummy can't wait to get started!

o

Thank you JayAnne for the pretty card with eggplant, cosmos and lettuce seed from my wish list in the Secret Santa Swap! I really appreciate it,

Betsy

o

I recently receved a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

o

JayeAnne, so very glad you participated in this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Thanks bunches for the snowy, festive Cardinal card and for the generous amounts of intriguingly unique, wonderful lettuce seeds (from my wish list)! How super kewl! All of your seeds arrived in excellent condition. All blessings upon you-n-yours for the coming year! :)

o

Rec'd a very cute card and seeds from Jayeanne in the SSS this year! Very much appreciated! Thank you!

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 4, 14 at 11:22

Pink! Many thanks for the seeds and card you sent for the SSS! Much Appreciated!
Happy 2014,
Shirley!

o

Thank you for the pretty card and seeds in our 2013 SSS.

o

• Posted by cghpnd 7 / N.Virginia (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 7, 14 at 10:30

Thanks a lot for sending me a Christmas card and seeds in the SSS

o

Sent a nice card and seeds in the SSS. Thanks again!

Lisa

o

• Posted by ruthz 8 dfw texas (My Page) on
    Tue, Jan 14, 14 at 10:46

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

o

Thank you JayeAnne for sending my first SS card decorated with such a convivial, old-timey snow-family, with seeds of the best thyme I know of for winter soups & stews inside - Thymus vulgaris. This was much appreciated.

o

In this year's SSS, pinkiris sent me a warm holiday card, that included two varieties of seed that I was very much hoping for - red poppies and 'Sunrise Serenade' morning glory. They arrived in great condition, and I look forward to sowing them. Thank you!

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Wed, Jan 29, 14 at 22:54

I received a great card and wonderful seeds from Jayeanne this year in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you for sharing holiday cheer!

o

Jayeanne was my secret swapper in the OBF Valentine Swap! She made me a fabulous card and sent 2 packs of much liked seeds and chocolate! Great package and was thrilled to have rec'd from her! Melinda

o

Just finished a great swap with Jayeanne! She sent a lovely holiday card, wonderful seeds and recipe to go with them! Thanks so much! Melinda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here