Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flowergirl34_gw

pinkiris

flowergirl34
10 years ago

I wanted to thank pinkiris for being a terrific swapper in the Make New Friends August: Iris', Hosta and Daylilies OH MY Swap 2013. I am surprised their was no thread started for pink~ She has been in a few round robins.

It made my job as hostessing so much easier. THANK YOU PINK !

Happy Blooms!
vina

Comments (38)

• poisondartfrog
    10 years ago

I got a great box from pinkiris in the September 2013 MNF swap. Thanks Jayeanne,
    Alana

• flowergirl34
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I rec'd the nicest Christmas card in the mail today from Jayeanne! Thank you so much for ALL the seeds you sent!

So generous of you and thank so much for being in the Secret Santa Swap :)

Merry Christmas!!
    vina :)

• SusieQsie_Fla
    10 years ago

I am also thanking you, JayeAnne for the Christmas card with my wish list seeds . . . tons of them!

May you be so blessed, too, this year in your garden.

Susie

• lorabell_gw
    10 years ago

Thank you to Pinkiris for the seeds I received in this years secret Santa exchange. I greatly appreciate it.

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    10 years ago

pinkiris sent me my very first Christmas card and some wonderful flower seeds, that my bumblebees will go crazy over, for the 2013 Secret Santa Exchange! Thank you, sweet JayeAnne!

• l1oness
    10 years ago

As part of the Secret Santa Swap, I received a cute card with mittens and seeds of broccoli, basil, and carrots from JayeAnne (pinkiris). Thank you!

• socalgardengal
    10 years ago

Thank you so much for being one of my Secret Santas this year Jayeanne! She shared Casper eggplant and Cimmaron lettuce. Yummy can't wait to get started!

• Ruby_Dog
    10 years ago

Thank you JayAnne for the pretty card with eggplant, cosmos and lettuce seed from my wish list in the Secret Santa Swap! I really appreciate it,

Betsy

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I recently receved a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• cryptid
    10 years ago

JayeAnne, so very glad you participated in this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Thanks bunches for the snowy, festive Cardinal card and for the generous amounts of intriguingly unique, wonderful lettuce seeds (from my wish list)! How super kewl! All of your seeds arrived in excellent condition. All blessings upon you-n-yours for the coming year! :)

• Melinda Hagen
    10 years ago

Rec'd a very cute card and seeds from Jayeanne in the SSS this year! Very much appreciated! Thank you!

• sjc48
    10 years ago

Pink! Many thanks for the seeds and card you sent for the SSS! Much Appreciated!
    Happy 2014,
    Shirley!

• smitties
    10 years ago

Thank you for the pretty card and seeds in our 2013 SSS.

• cghpnd
    10 years ago

Thanks a lot for sending me a Christmas card and seeds in the SSS

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    10 years ago

Sent a nice card and seeds in the SSS. Thanks again!

Lisa

• ruthz
    10 years ago

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

• primrose1x3
    10 years ago

Thank you JayeAnne for sending my first SS card decorated with such a convivial, old-timey snow-family, with seeds of the best thyme I know of for winter soups & stews inside - Thymus vulgaris. This was much appreciated.

• vajeff
    10 years ago

In this year's SSS, pinkiris sent me a warm holiday card, that included two varieties of seed that I was very much hoping for - red poppies and 'Sunrise Serenade' morning glory. They arrived in great condition, and I look forward to sowing them. Thank you!

• kchd
    10 years ago

I received a great card and wonderful seeds from Jayeanne this year in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you for sharing holiday cheer!

• Melinda Hagen
    10 years ago

Jayeanne was my secret swapper in the OBF Valentine Swap! She made me a fabulous card and sent 2 packs of much liked seeds and chocolate! Great package and was thrilled to have rec'd from her! Melinda

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

Just finished a great swap with Jayeanne! She sent a lovely holiday card, wonderful seeds and recipe to go with them! Thanks so much! Melinda

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    9 years ago

Jayeanne sent me some great seeds in the secret sants swap. She is always sharing and trying to put nice packages together for her fellow traders! I would trade with her anytime!

Lisa

• lorabell_gw
    9 years ago

Received a wonderful card and seeds in this years secret Santa exchange. Very nice and appreciate it greatly!

• roper2008
    9 years ago

I received some nice seeds from Jayenne in the Secret
    Santa 2014. The flowers are going to look pretty in my
    garden....Thank you

• SusieQsie_Fla
    9 years ago

JayeAnne, you're so sweet to send me so many wonderful wish-list seeds for this Christmas. I loved the gift tags you put on each ziplock.

The seeds are just what I wanted and I can't wait to grow them and will be thinking of you all spring and summer in 2015.

Blessings!
    Susie

This post was edited by susieqsie on Sat, Dec 27, 14 at 21:02

• socalgardengal
    9 years ago

Thank you very much Jayeanne for the wonderful SSS card this year! Can't wait to start the peppers you sent :) Happy New Year!

• terrigail_gw
    9 years ago

Excellent SSS card from Jayeanne. She made great choices on the seeds she knew I would love. So thoughtful!

• terrigail_gw
    9 years ago

Excellent SSS card from Jayeanne. She made great choices on the seeds she knew I would love. So thoughtful!

• Ruby_Dog
    9 years ago

Thank you, Jayeanne for the beautiful card and wonderful seeds you sent me in the 2014 Secret Santa Seed swap! All 3 from my wishlist, Scabiosas, Penstemon and cactus zinnias. I can't wait for spring! Happy new year,
    Betsy

• poisondartfrog
    9 years ago

Jayeanne is an incredible swapper and garden pal, whether it is Secret Santa or the many other swaps she participates in. Thanks pink, for the great seeds.
    Alana

• l1oness
    9 years ago

Jayeanne (pinkiris) sent me a glittery ornament card with Paris Island lettuce, bloomsdale spinach, and the burpless cucumber in the Secret Santa Swap. My garden is blessed with your generosity!

Mandy

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Jayeanne,...Major, grateful holiday thanks for the wonderful Christmas card and seeds you sent me for this years 2014 Secret Santa Seed Swap! Elly & I wish you-n-yours the best of all new years in every way! Live in perfect health! :)

• heavenlyfarm
    8 years ago

Got a card from her in the 2015 Secret Santa Swap and I was blown away!! Paid so much attention to my wants and they were packaged nicely! :) Thanks and hope to trade in the future again! :)

~Michael

• socalgardengal
    8 years ago

I wanted to Thank Jayeanne for thinking of me this year.I received a beautiful Christmas card today and I haven't been active on here since the change. THANK YOU & Merry Christmas!

• ruby_dog_gw
    8 years ago

Thanks for the lovely card and seeds you sent me in the 2015 secret santa swap! Basil, snapdragons and Kaleidoscope carrots--will be planting all of these come spring. Merry Christmas and happy gardening!

• roper2008
    8 years ago

Thank you JayeAnne for the card and seeds, for 2015 SSS.

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    8 years ago

Jayeanne sent me a nice card and seeds for the secret santa swap. Thank you.

• Nikki Lambeth
    7 years ago

I'm so thankful for the excellent seeds and
    trading I received as part of the New Years swap round robin. I'm grateful for
    the generosity of each and every member of the swap! Thank you, JayeAnne!

Sponsored
Carl Williamson Designs, LLC
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Nationally Acclaimed Interior Designer | 2x Best of Houzz