Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
littlehomesteader

Posted by LullabyF360 8a (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 7, 13 at 13:54

I traded peas for her beans as well as participated in her SASE. They got to me in no time flat.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: littlehomesteader

I recently enjoyed an extremely pleasant and gratifying trade with Jojo. Actually,...it wasn't a trade, but rather I sent her an SASBE for seeds she was offering, gratis. Gotta say, she was totally quick to send her seeds, which were definitely in generous quantity and arrived in great shape! I would have posted this sooner but I haven't been feeling well lately. - I absolutely recommend her as an GW trader! "Thank you so much for your generosity! I absolutely look forward to a time in the future when we may actually trade trade!" :)

This post was edited by cryptid on Mon, Oct 14, 13 at 0:36

o
RE: littlehomesteader

Posted by blrhudugi none (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 18, 13 at 17:39

Thank you for the package. How very neatly packed. I think I will copy this trick. I really appreciate all the seeds you included. I hope I have success in growing them.

Thanks again.

(copied from another thread)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here