Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
medontdo

token28001 +++

medontdo
15 years ago

i just recieved my end of the trade from Tom, he is very awesome!! he sent way more than enough!! WOW!! he was very generous! very quick, very polite, and wow was he ever easy to trade with. i would trade with him again in a heart beat!! i very much highly recommend trading with Tom!! you will just enjoy him!! thank you Tom!! ~Medo

Comments (20)

• poisondartfrog
    15 years ago

Tom sent a generous amount of seeds very quickly. Thanks for trading!
    Alana

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

I highly recommend Tom! Communication was INCREDIBLE! He worked out several things I really wanted and then sent me even more than I'd asked for! This was an ideal trade in every way! I especially liked the printed labels he marked every packet with that was descriptive and dated (very helpful).

~Angela

• rosepedal
    15 years ago

Hi Thomas LOL You know what I am laughing about! Great trader! Barb

• diana_lynn
    15 years ago

Tom is a very polite, very pleasant trader and generous, too. Although we traded seed for seed, he was willing to send a plant in exchange for seed--not a fair trade in my book (too generous on his end)!

His seed came quickly and was clearly labeled. AND he replied to all my questions about the care and control of the mock orange he sent. Gave me good advice. Would highly recommend trading with him!

Diana Lynn

• katmatney
    15 years ago

Tom took me up on an offer for sasbe. He responded promptly with his env. A great person to deal with. He communicates wonderful with updates.
    Thanks
    Kathy

• ibartoo
    15 years ago

I just finished a great trade with Tom. We traded Datura for Lantana seeds. He send clean seeds nicely packaged very quickly. There were more seeds in each package than I will probabaly be able to plant. Thanks Tom for a great trade, Linda

• medontdo
    Original Author
    15 years ago

just recieved my end of the trade,another trade, LOL
    he was just as fast as the first time, very organized, i love how he labels things!! ok this guy is just great!! i'd highly recommend trading with him!! i don't think he's one who'd get behind or get unorganized. thanks a million!! ~Medo :')

• token28001
    15 years ago

Thanks ya'll! That means all of you'ns.

I'm glad other people have been so generous to me. I send more than I can plant myself when I have them. I can be stingy too. LOL

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

I just received on my second trade with Tom. I can't believe how sweet he is. He got something that he knew was on my want list, and we immediately started to work out another trade!

He REALLY took a lot of care in how well he packaged the cuttings for me, and again was very generous! He clearly has an attention for detail that most other's can't match!

~Angela

• PRO
    Kestrel Shutters & Doors
    15 years ago

When I pointed out that I was a newbie and not sure how to send the seeds Tom was kind enough to send me an envelope to use so I could see how it was done...Along with lots of seeds.

Unfortunately one of my 2 year old twins got to the empty envelope before I could dry the seeds but oh well...at least I now know what to do.

Thank you Tom,

Jim

• medontdo
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Tom is fastly becoming one of my favorite persons to trade with!! WOOO HOOO!! LOL **onery grinn** he sends the awesomest things!! and he knows exactly what i like and i have a pretty good idea of what he likes!! LOL he sends his stuff very quick and he always labels everything great!! one thing about him, he is one of the most organized people i know!! i think!! Thank you so much!! you are AWESOME!!!! i think its safe to say, i'd trade again!!! **grinn** ~Medo

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

I just finished a trade with Tom. He is a friendly generous trader. I look forward to trading again. Thanks!

• medontdo
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Just finished another trade with Tom, he is just a really friendly person, i really like to trade with him, he is always fast, generous and never disapoints me!! i would be very happy to trade with Tom again :') ~Medo

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Hey Tom just wanting to thank you for hosting the Blackjack 21/21 swap
    Thank You,
    Dorothy

• godsgardener
    15 years ago

Tom did a great job hosting the Blackjact 21 for 21 swap.
    Thanks again,
    Deb

• akup_a
    15 years ago

Cheers to a wonderful job by Tom with the blackjack 21/21 seed swap. Cheers to Tom! He kept me informed through out the whole process. i enjoyed our swap time.
    Vickie

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just got my seeds from the RR Blackjack 21 Swap he hosted. He did a great job and is easy to gab with. Got a wonderful selection of seeds. Will gladly participate in this swap again!! May you have many blooms in your garden!!

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

It's been awhile since we had our trade, but I was looking at the bulbs Tom sent me and remembered to write this review. Tom is a FANTASTIC communicator, full of knowledge and very willing to share his gardening passion w/ all of us! He was extremely generous in each of our trades, EXTREMELY!! I would highly recommend him as a trader and consider him a wonderful asset to our GW community!

Thanks!!
    Wendy

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

I just completed a great plant swap with Tom. He sent nice things, generous amounts, packed and labeled great, and mailed quickly.

I'd gladly trade with Tom again. Thanks!

Sue

• jaynine
    15 years ago

Our trade went very smoothly~Tom was kind enough to send rooted cuttings in exchange for seeds; they arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. Would recommend trading with him to anyone and hope to do so again myself. Thanks!