Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ruthz_gw

mamagem

ruthz
14 years ago

I just received a trade from Gloria. She was very quick and her packaging and planting instructions was awesome.

Would trade again any time.

Comments (13)

• stlgirl
    14 years ago

Just completed a nice trade with Gloria. Great communication and she sent her seeds quickly. Would trade with her again.

-StLGirl

• ddkcat
    14 years ago

Had a great trade with Gloria!

• zahzeen
    14 years ago

Just completed my first trade and was very happy it was with "mamagem". Great communication and trade. Would trade again. Thanks.

• jessied
    14 years ago

Gloria is an excellent trader, very prompt and has the most informative labels I have seen (*AWESOME*). Thanks so much!
    Jess/jessied

• medontdo
    14 years ago

Gloria is a very excellent trader!! very great communication! very prompt when she says she will send! sends exactly what she says she will! **big smile** i'd highly recommend trading with Gloria!! ~medo

• dirtdiggin
    14 years ago

Gloria is a very generous trader. Her trades arrive safely in their protected wrap and she sends a very nice selection of seeds. You can't go wrong with a swap here!

Thank you for such a wonderful trade!

• naturegirl236
    14 years ago

I'm very happy with my recent trade with Gloria. Well packaged/labeled seeds that even included planting instructions. Communication was very prompt and friendly. Would trade with her again anytime. Thanks again for the great trade!

-Jill

• mamagem
    14 years ago

Posted by hibiscusfan zone 5/6NW Ohio (mrbass@bright.net) on Wed, Sep 30, 09 at 9:03

Just completed a trade with mamagem and was very pleased.

• mamagem
    14 years ago

Thank you everyone for the great trades and the wonderful comments. It is so nice to meet all the great traders here on GardenWeb. As a newbie, it has been an amazing experience and I am Hooked!!!
    (The previous post was on another thread so I moved it over to have everything in one place.)

• jerryngeorgia31557
    14 years ago

Just did a seed exchange and was very pleased with the amount of seeds I got and the quick mailing of them to me. Thanks Gloria

• acalgirl
    14 years ago

I just finished a trade with mamagem, and was very happy with it. Her packets have lots of seeds, are bubblewrapped, and come with detailed instructions on how to plant them. Very organized! I would definitely trade with her again. Thanks Gloria!

Tina (acalgirl)

• gee_oh_nyc
    14 years ago

Just completed a trade and I'm very pleased. Seeds were beautifully packed, clear and helpful information. Would be happy to trade again any time.
    Thanks Gloria

• flowersareforme
    14 years ago

Had a trade with Gloria for seeds.This will be my second trade with her.I recommend Gloria for trading.She sends on time.sorry I am late posting but better late than never LOL

Sponsored