Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
booboobolhuis

Sherrih

booboobolhuis
13 years ago

I'm not sure why my Sherri girl doesn't have a review yet, I'm sure she has traded with others recently. I trade with Sherri on a weekly basis here recently and I will continue to do so. Excellent communication, great sense of humor, I love getting emails from her. Always ships quickly with everything nicely packed and labeled. Always sends good amounts. A definite to trade with, she's excellent! Thanks for all the trades Sherri, and the advice on not walking around with scissors in the dark,lol.

:) Jennifer

Comments (44)

• nmushka (7; Virginia)
    13 years ago

Just traded with Sherrih for postage. Great communication, allright timing with shipping. She's got her plants, I've got my postage. ^_^b

• quiltingfox
    13 years ago

She recently responded to a SASBE seed offer I had posted. Communication was great and she sent her SASBE quickly. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and many thanks,
    Sandra aka quiltingfox

• cardarlin
    13 years ago

Just finished a trade with Sherri. Everything came on time and in great condition. Hope to be able to trade again with her in the future!
    Thanks Sherri!

• celeegra
    13 years ago

I've also had a great trade with Sherrih!
    Thanks a bunch!
    Grace aka celeegra

• kellylee
    13 years ago

Fabulous seed trader and really nice person. We had several emails where she even gave me seed, garden, and critter advice! Super helpful to someone who is not a seasoned trader!! Thanks so much. Highly recommend!

• lily55rjw
    13 years ago

Sherri was awesome! I did a SASBE with her and got the SASBE back today chucked full of exciting seeds to try! THANK YOU SHERRI!!!

• debbiep_gw
    13 years ago

I just completed a very nice trade with Sherri.The communication was great,she is very prompt and cuttings were great as well.I would trade with her anytime.Thanks for a hassle free trade!

• jodie74
    13 years ago

One of my first trades ever & Sherrih WAS GREAT! Seeds were great & got them quick!!

• threas
    13 years ago

Sherri was a very nice person. Kept in contact through emails, prompt payment for postage. Very nice thank you sent to me. Thanks, Sherri. Would love to see your babies grow.....

Theresa

• carrlinesue
    13 years ago

Had a great trade with Sherri received beautiful rose cuttings and prompt communication.

Sue

• bernadette_gourder
    13 years ago

Sherri sent her seeds and cuttings quicker than any other person I have traded with so far. When I need seeds she will be the first person I will go to!

Thank you, Sherri!

• trillianh
    13 years ago

clear communication, quick response and shipping. Great trader!
    trillianh

• elvis
    13 years ago

Sherri, baby--you are a fine trader! Our transaction was quick and fun, and I'm real hsppy with my seeds. Communication, always the most important of a trade, was super and again, fun~~

Looking forward to the next trade!

• celeegra
    13 years ago

I have to post another rave about Sherri. She's been so clear with her communication & very generous & friendly. I am so glad to have met her on GW.
    I'm sure we'll have many more trades to come.

• ruthz
    13 years ago

I wanted to trade with Sherri but needed to receive my end really fast since I'll be out of town for 10 days.
    Sherri was awesome. I had my package in a couple of days.
    Communication was really good too.
    I'll trade with her any time.

• katmatney
    13 years ago

clear communication, quick response and shipping. Great trader!
    Would do gardenweb business again.

• trish_ca
    13 years ago

I just traded with Sherri and would do so again. She is very prompt and nice to deal with.

Thank you Sherri!

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

thank you very much for the christams card and seeds! so generous of you!

• daffodillady
    13 years ago

Sherrih sent a cute snow guy card with Echinacea seeds in for the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010. Thanks so much!

• crisann
    13 years ago

Thanks for the great seeds in the 2010 Secret Santa Seed Swap!

• wishdesign
    13 years ago

I love the adorable sleeping Santa puppy card that sherrih sent me in the Secret Santa Swap! She also included a generous packet of bachelor's button seeds that I can't wait to grow. Thank you so much!

• elvis
    13 years ago

Just completed my second trade with Sherri, and she's still awesome! Thanks for another speedy, generous, and fun trade, Sherri!

• gardengal11
    13 years ago

A great person to trade with. Everything went smooth and was an easy trade. Gave great directions for a person who is new at trading plants. Would definately trade again!

• nmushka (7; Virginia)
    13 years ago

Did another trade with her; awesome experience as always. :>

• lily55rjw
    13 years ago

Just completed an awesome trade with Sherri!!! Wonderful trader and great communiacation. Will defenately trade with her again!! Very pleasant!

Thanks Sherri!
    Randi
    lily55rjw

• shoestring
    13 years ago

I'm a newbie here on the gw and Sherri is just an awesome person. I've had a little bit of hard time getting my shipping labels right but she was right there to strighten me out. Iwould trade with her any time definately.Emails promptly and very friendly,generous and prompt trades.

• tina_2
    12 years ago

Hi - I have had, 2 really awesome trades with Sherri.
    She is wonderful, to trade plants with!!!
    She always has plants, I am looking for.
    She sends nice ,healthy plants!
    And, the communication is great also!!!
    Hope we can trade forever!!!
    Thank you, Sherri!!! garden friend ,Tina

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    12 years ago

Posted by marcella z5 W.VA. (My Page) on
    Wed, May 11, 11 at 10:29

A very good trader,sent nice well packaged plants,A very nice person to trade with Marcella

(copied from another thread)

• mamasllamas
    12 years ago

have 3 med size boxes stuffed w/ crocosmia i answered this post and she sent out a box full of them! boy are they nice i would trade with sherri anytime she's a great communicator too! thanks again sherri

Here is a link that might be useful: posting for crocosmia

• fearadyn
    12 years ago

Yet another awesome trade with Sherri, great communication, fast shipping and excellent plants with the box packed full!

She is a wonderful trader and a great friend!

• jlee160
    12 years ago

Great trade With sherrih . Would definitely trade again

• mamasllamas
    12 years ago

sherri and i did a postage for plants she was very fast in sending the money, 2cd trade with her, will trade anytime great communication.

• jaynine
    12 years ago

We had a fine (plant) trade and I wouldn't hesitate to trade again. Thanks Sherri.
    Janine

• grubworm
    12 years ago

A very good trader with good communication, prompt shipping, and generous. Thanks so much for trading.

• seedmoney
    12 years ago

Fun, fun, fun! This is my second trade with Sherri; she always has such interesting plants and great stories to go with them. Would swap with her in a heartbeat-- thank you, Sherri!

• cashclan
    12 years ago

Just found out how to leave feedback. Had a WONDERFUL trade with Sherri last month and am planning to TRADE with her again.
    If you want to be doing the "Happy I've got WONDERFUL plants Dance" here is the gal to trade with.
    A++++ Trader, honest, generous, and quick shipper!!!
    Thank you Sherri

• natalie4b
    12 years ago

I am very pleased with the trade - when the package of plants she sent me was lost in a mail, Sherri offered to send a replacement, and also included few extras with a detailed explanation what is what and planting suggestions.
    The entire process was smooth, pleasant and I will be happy to trade with her again. Thank you, Sherri!

• cashclan
    11 years ago

WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!! Another FANTASTIC trade with Sherri, Oh my goodness does she EVER know how to pack a BUnch of plants into a box!! We are TRADE BUDDIES so usually just ask for a few things and then try and surprise each other. SOOO MUCH fun and SUCH good surprises.
    Ohhh yes, I'm dancing, I'm dancing. I'm doing the "Happy I've got a BUNCH of new plants dance"
    Hip hip Hooray, three cheers for Sherri today!!!!
    (((HUGS)))
    thank you for another wonderful and FUN, FUN, FUN trade.
    Sharon

• jlee160
    11 years ago

I have had a good trade with sherri in the past, however- it is november, and I am still waiting for her end in a trade set up in early summer. Last contact was several months ago promising to send. I do not like leaving bad feedback, as I know she had some personal issues, however, I have tried contacting her several times, without a response. I have seen posts from her since then, so internet is working. I just want an update

• fluffybonbon
    11 years ago

I have the same problem .I'm still waiting for her end in trade as well.

• sherrih
    11 years ago

jlee, I believe you have me mixed up with someone else. I sent you a box over 2 yrs ago and have not recieved MY end. WE HAVE NOT TRADED SINCE!!! I have left several emails with no response. So I just took it as a loss and a lesson learned..Anyone can check your rate and review and see what kind of trader you are...

• jlee160
    11 years ago

Sherri- I just sent you an email with all of our correspondence- including your receipt of my end of the trade, and your apologies for not yet sending your end, and then several emails from me inquiring about the trade. Please check your email.

• jlee160
    11 years ago

also- sherri- I have had good reviews....

• fluffybonbon
    11 years ago

Sherri- Please check your email. I just replied to your email with all of my correspondence to you. It includes your promised end which I have not received. I'm still waiting for your end of the trade.Please email me back .

Sponsored
Bull Run Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars273 Reviews
Virginia's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Renovation Firm I Best of Houzz