Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
west_texas_peg

angelady

west_texas_peg
15 years ago

Just completed a seed trade with Angela...would be very happy to trade with her any time.

Peggy

Comments (27)

• token28001
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

I have to agree. This was a fantastic trade and very quick. I received my package in only a couple days. Everything was neatly taped down and labeled with lots of info for the newbie like me. Thanks so much!

• medontdo
    15 years ago

i just received my trade today!!! WOW doesn't even cover it!! my plants were so fresh looking that i swear it looked like they were growing there the whole time. LOL and the seeds she sent were so generous in amount that i couldn't believe it!! i think since tabor is in trading she must of sent him some too!! LOL her end came very fast!! so to sum it all up, she is very generous, very fast, very good with wrapping her plants!! especially for a newbie, you wouldn't think she was!! i'm very impressed with her!! (that can be hard to do!!!) thank you angela (((HUGS))) ~Medo

p.s. i'd very much highly recommend trading with her!!

• sandlapper_rose
    15 years ago

Angela is highly recommended. She sent out her e-mail messages in a timely manner and is very organized and accommodating. The seeds from her arrived in no time and were nicely labeled.
    Thanks, Angela.
    Jeanne

• graanieb
    15 years ago

Angela is very kind, friendly, prompt, takes care of the packaging, would love to make many more trades with her, highly recommended.....thank you Angela.

@)--- @)--- @)--- @)--- @)---

Rated 5 roses.

GB-Bea

• gardendee
    15 years ago

Angela and I have a never-ending trading relationship. I appreciate her generous personality and sense of humor. I particularly love her ingenious bubble envelop. She's a recycler like me and find uses for used stuff.
    Thank you, Angela!

GardenDee

• PRO
    Kestrel Shutters & Doors
    15 years ago

Angela was very nice to deal with through emails and extremely generous with her seeds. They were well packed and labeled and arrived very fast.

Thank you Angela!

Jim

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

I also had a WONDERFUL experience with angelady! Thanks for helping out with an urgent seed need for another fellow gardener. Beautiful seeds and sent quickly! Thanks Angela, it's been great! Hope you enjoy your seeds:)

• gardendee
    15 years ago

Angela and I traded AGAIN. I am getting an envelop envy. She really puts a lot of work in recycling bubble envelops and I appreciate them greatly.
    She is more than generous with her seeds and talents.
    She is FANTASTIC!
    Thank you, Angela!

Dee

• lemonwater
    15 years ago

I would love to do another trade with Angela! Packaging had lots of information on it with a very nice personal touch which I loved, she was very generous with seeds, and was very quick to send them out. I had to get my car fixed during our trade and wasn't able to send out my seeds to her as fast, but she was very understanding about it!

Loved e-mailing her as well. She's very fun to talk to and very sweet. Highly recommended!

• ptp813
    15 years ago

I did an SASBE for her and her envelope was sent very quickly with time saving techniques on the address labels that were really neat. Communication was very good too. I would be glad to trade or do SASBE again. She also let me know that her seeds were received. All of these are very good for someone doing sasbe. Makes it worth while to offer them that way.

:-) Pam

• kerai
    15 years ago

I did a trade with Angela recently. Very prompt and way organized. I liked the way the seeds were labeled and packaged (lots of extras too) It was a pleasure to trade with her!

• vikingkirken
    15 years ago

What can I say that hasn't been said? Angela is great to trade with. Seeds arrived safe and sound, with extras and bonuses, and yes, in one of those nifty "recyclable" bubble envelopes. She sent them out quickly and let me know when she received hers.

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

I cant say enough good about Angela! She is so willing to make any trade a positive one :) This is my second trade with her and I canÂt even begin to express my appreciation for her desire to please. You canÂt get a more generous trading partner. Thanks so much and hope to do many more trades. Hope those little hucks are doing well :)

• jll0306
    15 years ago

Angela is so much fun to trade with! Her sense of excitement and joy come through her emails. (Purple kiwi seeds, wow!) She communicates clearly and quickly and sends our her seeds in the most painstakingly packaged and labeled baggies.

I have also seen her go out of her way in the forums to help encourage newbies to join in the seed saving and seed exchanging fun.

God Bless, Angela. May your garden grow beautiful and healthy food for you and yours!

• kamiljablo
    15 years ago

I recently did a trade with angela, all of the plants arrived safe and sound, as did all the extras too!, i am very pleased hopefully i can trade wiwth angela soon!

Kamil

• jaynine
    15 years ago

what a sweet person! trading with angela was a pleasure--would recommend her to anyone. thank you so much, angela!

• Melinda Hagen
    15 years ago

Not only did this lady send me 2 packs of wonderful seeds but she made the most beautiful card with them! What a nice gesture and the time to make someone else happy is wonderful!! She did make my day in the secret santa swap! Melinda

• ptp813
    15 years ago

Angela is so creative and generous. She sent me some wonderful seeds that I really wanted in the Secret Santa RR and to top it off she sent the most beautiful hand made/crafted card with a hummingbird and plant cut out on the front and the seeds wrapped like little pots for the flowers that were drawn inside. What talent and time to put into a gift. Thank you so much Pam

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Angela sent us the most cutest card and the neatest seeds! she was our secret santa in the round robin! we were lucky to have her! she is very generous!! Thank you very much!! ~Medo

• disneynut1977 ~ Melissa
    15 years ago

So sorry it took me this long to post. I had a great trade with Angelady and even though it got slightly messed up on my end, she was so nice about the mistake. I know I didn't have to send the extra's, but when you deal with such nice people, it just made me want to share even more of what I have.

Melissa

• vessel
    15 years ago

Angela is a GREAT lady to trade with. She was prompt and very generous with her seeds. Communication was great and she was very patient with me as it took me a while to get seeds to her due to LIFE situations. Anyway... I will definitely trade with Angela again. THANK YOU!

• threas
    15 years ago

I have had the pleasure of receiving seeds from Angela a couple of times. Her packages are so carefully and lovingly prepared. I was so touched by the beautiful handmade card and the pretty seed envelopes in the SSS. I don't want to take the seeds off the card! :) Thank you my sweet friend!

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Angela, thanks for sending me the Ginkgo Biloba seeds in the Wow Thanks swap....I'm very grateful!!!

• lynnfrazer
    14 years ago

never received the trade that was promised would not consider trading with again, if you do with this one use delivery confirmation as if you do not she will lie and say she never received it

• lynnfrazer
    14 years ago

a few people ive traded with recently newbies no less learned the hard way with her

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    13 years ago

Very funny, Lynn, after all this time, you finally decide to start trading and are upset that I left a negative for you, apparently.

It's good that I saved all our previous contact in my email with a folder with your name isn't it? What follows is the most recent message at the top all the way to first email we sent, which is at the bottom. Apparently, you can't be honest here, without Lynn deciding to lie about you in return. I sent my end of the trade to her when I first started trading here. She never sent her end lying to me and then just stopping responding by email. Below is ALL correspondence we had off the forums here, which isn't much. I mailed my end and she never did:

Hi Lynn,

I sure hope you're not still having that sinus infection. It's been awhile since I heard from you and mailed my end of our trade off, so I figured I'd give some time and then reply. Did you get the salad burnet seeds okay? I haven't received the goldenberry seeds on my end. If you're not feeling well, that's okay, I can wait... I just wanted to know if that was it or if you'd forgotten.

Blessings,
    Angela (Angelady @ GW)

--- Lynnd Frazer wrote:

> Hi angela Sorry for the delay if its not 1 thing
    > its another the last 2 weeks and Ive been sick with
    > a sinus infection this week ill get yours out today
    > too im finally feeling slightly better My address
    > is (address removed) Thanks again Lynn
    >
    > --- On Thu, 9/11/08, Angela Fox
    > wrote:
    >
    > From: Angela Fox
    > Subject: Re: need your address for seeds
    > To: angelady3@yahoo.com, "lynnfrazer"
    >
    > Date: Thursday, September 11, 2008, 4:50 AM
    >
    > Hi Lynn,
    >
    > Again, thank you! I can get these out tomorrow if
    > you
    > reply with your mailing address. :-)
    >
    > Blessings,
    > Angela
    >
    > --- Angela Fox wrote:
    >
    > > Hi Lynn,
    > >
    > > Thank you! If you want anything else, just let me
    > > know, and I'll get that right over as well. :-D
    > >
    > > My address is:
    > > (address removed)
    > >
    > > Please, send me your address back as well. Thank
    > > you,
    > > thank you, thank you!
    > >
    > > Blessings,
    > > Angela
    > >
    > > --- lynnfrazer wrote:
    > >
    > > > [This message originated at GardenWeb]
    > > >
    > > > Hi Just looked at your list I wouldnt mind
    > trading
    > > > for some salad burnet seeds if this sounds ok to
    > > you
    > > > send me your address and I can get these out
    > > THanks
    > > > alot Lynn

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this. I'm so very glad I saved our correspondence. I think everyone here knows that I've never scammed anyone and certainly have always held my end of the deal. Please, review ALL correspondence before deciding to trade with me or not. Thank you!

Blessings,
    Angela

• perkybarb
    13 years ago

Received some great seeds from Angelady.
    Thanks so much.