Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jaynine60

christinmk

jaynine
14 years ago

Truly a pleasant trade from beginning to end. Generous seed amounts, clear labeling, careful packaging, fast delivery. Very nice person! Highly recommended. Thanks, Christin!

Comments (34)

• kms4me
    14 years ago

I offered Christin an SASBE and she generously and kindly sent me two packets of seeds that I really wanted in the envelope. I have since had the pleasure of communicating with her through emails and she is a very interesting, knowledgeable gardener--a real pleasure to know.

Kate

• squirrelspur
    14 years ago

Great trade with christinmk. She was thoughtful enough to include extras on my wants list and very prompt, with good communication. Hope to trade with her again!

squirrelspur

• wuggles
    14 years ago

Great trade! Super nice and generous- THANKS!!!

• stage_rat
    14 years ago

I had a great trade with christinmk. She is very well-organized and trades like a pro already! I couldn't ask for a better trade. I also really enjoyed getting to know her more through the trade.

• wishdesign
    14 years ago

I also had a wonderful trade with Christin. She was more than generous with the amounts and sent me some bonus seeds as well! Thank you so much, and I hope we'll get to trade again soon!
    --Jean

• bashful_gardener
    14 years ago

I just completed a trade with Christin - great communication, quick delivery and generous with the seeds - she even sent an extra from my "want" list (woohoo!). Hope to trade with again.

Sandra

• dirtdiggin
    14 years ago

Had a wonderful trade with Christin. Items arrived well packaged and quickly. I would recommend a trade with her any time. Thanks for the trade :)

• seedmoney
    14 years ago

Very friendly and professional trader with an in-depth list of interesting plants. Certainly hope to trade with Christin again.

• sharoncl
    13 years ago

Christin very generously offered me a type of seed I had been looking for forever! She was very prompt and a pleasure to trade with. Thanks so much Christin!
    Sharon

• PRO
    WildThings Rescue Nursery
    13 years ago

Fabulous trader!
    Christin was very fast to ship. Packing was perfect, and she even sent bonus seeds which I was very happy to have!
    An absiolute delight to trade with.

• antiqueorchid
    13 years ago

Just completed a nice trade with Christin. She sent well packaged and generous amounts of seeds. I would definitely trade with her again.

Denise

• daisy_lee
    13 years ago

I had my first trade with Christin and was very pleased! She sent her seeds very quickly, clearly marked and generous amounts. She is very friendly and responded to e-mails quickly. I am looking forward to another trade with her in the spring :)

Carol

• katmatney
    13 years ago

I had a trade with Christin and she was more then generous and very patient with me while I waited for my seeds to dry. Great communicationand would recommend a trade with her any day.
    Kathy

• yellowflowerpot
    13 years ago

Just completed a trade with Christin. It was such a delight! She is a nice person and easy to communicate with. Sent her seeds well labeled and packaged, there's a wonderful bonus too! Thanks again for trading Christin!

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    13 years ago

I had a great trade with Christin, very generous seed amounts ,well packed and a pleasure to chat with.

Lisa

• bigred
    13 years ago

Yet another great trade w/ Christin. Generous and quick to send.

Peggy

• debi
    13 years ago

Just completed my first trade with Christin. I recived to many interesting seeds that I wanted. All was perfect, packaging, labeling, quick to send. We both are looking forward to our spring plant trade... Come on SPRING....

Debi

• gthayes
    13 years ago

Completed a trade with Christin. Generous amounts, nicely labeled and very quick. Thanks again, would gladly trade in the future.

• jaynine
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Our second trade was just as pleasant as our first. Hopefully, we'll have the chance to do it again soon. Again~highly recommended!

• bev_w
    13 years ago

Just did a nice cross-border trade with Christin. Seeds sent promptly, quantities as expected, good communication, well packaged. Recommend highly.

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

just got my seeds-- so excited! nicely packaged and taped securely and a very generous amount of seeds. thank you so much!

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

Christin is friendly, patient, and a good communicator. She sent a generous amount of seeds and very appreciated extras. Would happily trade again.

• SusanC
    12 years ago

I just completed a wonderful trade with Christin. She was very prompt and sent generous amounts of some of my most wanted seeds. She also included carefully chosen bonus seeds. In addition, I had a little glitch on my end, and she was very understanding about it. I hope we can trade again!

• crackingtheconcrete
    12 years ago

Just had my first experience trading with Christin and, as her previous reviews also show, she is fantastic! Seeds arrived in generous amounts, well-labeled, and sent excellent varieties. Thanks so much :)

• prhart
    12 years ago

Excellent trader. Christin replies promptly and provides generous amounts of seed. I look forward to trading with her again.

• duane456
    12 years ago

Had another great trade with Christin. good communication,extras,prompt.
    Thanks Christin !!

• clc70
    12 years ago

I just completed a trade with Christen. She is great to trade with. Great communications, fast shipping, seeds well packed. Hope to trade with her again in the future.

• Erylyn
    12 years ago

Completed a great trade with Christin and hope to trade with her again next season! Way to go Christin!!

• clc70
    12 years ago

I did another trade with Christin in 2010. She was great to trade with.

• sharoncl
    12 years ago

Another fantastic exchange! Super friendly and a pleasure to trade with... Thanks so much Christin! (Can't wait to trade with you again!)

• karyn1
    12 years ago

I had my first trade with Christin and would trade with her again any time. Nice emails, seeds carefully packed and sent quickly.

• jeanne
    12 years ago

I just completed another wonderful trade with Christin. Great communication, seeds well packed and mailed promptly with thoughtful bonuses. Christin is always a pleasure to trade with. :)

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    12 years ago

I Just completed another great trade with Christin, she is awesome! I traded for a few things that I have wanted for a very very long time...Everything was packaged well and promptly shipped out to me, great to share garden info with too.Truely a great trader!!

Thanks Again Christin

Lisa

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    11 years ago

I have traded with Christin a couple of times but this time she outdid herself!

I approached Christin about a plant trade and when she didn't see anything on my plant list she offered to send them for postage. WHAT A SWEETHEART!!

I just got my package of beautiful plants and hope to repay the favor sometime soon.

Lisa

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?