Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
quiltingfox

lily55rjw

quiltingfox
13 years ago

She recently responded to a SASBE seed offer I had posted. Communication was great and she sent her SASBE quickly. Will gladly trade with her in the future. :-)

Best to you and many thanks,

Sandra aka quiltingfox

Comments (20)

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed a trade with Randi. She sent a nice size baggie of Mixed Hollyhocks. Emails were friendly and shipping was quick. Would trade with again anytime. Thanks so much and hope everything grows well for you! vina

• cottage_garden
    13 years ago

Thanks, Randi for a great trade!

Best,
    Julie

• graanieb
    13 years ago

I offered seeds for 3 stamps which Randy sent me promptly along with a pkt of seeds, she's friendly and am confident she'll have bunch more to successfully trade eventually.

Bea

• poppy_power
    13 years ago

I recently offered, daylily crossed seed mix for sasbe.
    Randi,sent the sasbe prompt and communication was great!

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

Randi sent me a generous quantity of seeds, nicely packed, and shipped them very quickly. Great email communication, and very understanding when a personal problem delayed my shipment. Thanks for the great trade :)

• aquawise
    13 years ago

Had a great trade with lily55rjw (Randi) would trade anytime with her. Happy Trading!!

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Did a Sasbe with lily55rjw. Sent her envy quickly with enough postage to be returned. quickly responds to emails. Very nice to talk to. Very sweet leaves nice thank you. Would trade with her anytime!! AAA+++ to you lily55rjw!!!

• karyn1
    13 years ago

Randi recently responded to a sasbe seed offer that I posted. Nice emails and she sent her envelope with the requested postage promptly. I'd have no problem trading with her in the future.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    13 years ago

Posted by racetowin 5 (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 16, 10 at 18:18

Randi is a great swapper.
    Will do it again.Very fair.

racetowin

(copied from another thread)

• cryptid
    13 years ago

Back in October I traded with Randi for some Hollyhock seeds. She was extremely generous with what she sent, she mailed promptly and was highly pleasant to communicate with. Also, the seeds were well packaged and protected! - Thanks for the great trade, Randi! Sorry it's taken me two whole months to post this.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    13 years ago

Posted by jim49631 Zone 5 Central MI (My Page) on
    Thu, Jan 20, 11 at 7:04

A pleasure to do bussiness with.

Jim

(copied from another thread)

• hostarookie
    13 years ago

Randi responded to an offer of mine... super friendly, VERY generous with seed amount, and sent very promptly. I'd definitely trade with Randi again!

• littleonefb
    13 years ago

Randi responded to a BEAO offer I posted. Promptly sent her bubble envelope with everything I asked for inside and emailed to let me know she had received the seeds.

Thanks for following through with the offer.

Fran

• daisy_lee
    13 years ago

I had a wonderful trade with Randi! She was great to communicate with and very friendly. Her seeds arrived very quickly and I was very pleased with the trade! I hope to trade with her again :)

Carol

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

thank you so much for the amazing peony seeds! i am so excited about them :) wonderful trader!

• redthreaddiy
    13 years ago

Absolute DELIGHT trading with Randi!!! She labels everything perfectly and is generous with her seeds. Ships quickly and has amazing communication. Would happily trade with her anytime!

• alex1990
    13 years ago

Great Trader! Would love to trade with her soon!

• quiltingfox
    Original Author
    13 years ago

She recently responded to a seed SASBE offer I had posted. She sent her SASBE quickly and communication was great! Will gladly trade with her in the future! :-)

Best to you and many thanks,
    Sandra

• crackingtheconcrete
    13 years ago

Traded daylily seedlings with Randi recently for Orienpet seedls and was very happy. Friendly, great communication, and promptly sent seeds +extra! Would trade with again!

• redthreaddiy
    12 years ago

I got my first card today for the secret santa swap and jumped for joy! She spoiled me ROTTEN!

I got:

Yarrow 'Summer Wine'
    Dill 'Long Island'
    Astilbe 'Visions in Red'
    Milkweed 'Cinderella'
    American Basket Flower
    Liatris - Purple
    Daylily 'Cranberry Baby'
    Milkweed - White Swamp

Thank you SO MUCH Randi! You gave a generous amount of each seed and I couldn't ask for anything more. I am SO. EXCITED. to get these sown next spring! You really brightened my day. Thank you again and again!

Sponsored