Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wisteria54

dede78

wisteria54
15 years ago

Boy do i hate to do this. But i sent her $10 postage for a cacti/succulent trade. Did not receive trade and she will not respond to my numerous emails. My check was cleared Sept 5. I wish others had put in some rating about her, but i guess i have to be the first. If i ever get my package i will update my rating.

Comments (6)

• wisteria54
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Update, i finally got my trade, thank you dede

• evin
    15 years ago

This is my first negative review and the first time I have gotten burned. I sent postage for some succulent cuttings she offered to send and after emailing back and forth several times nearly daily as soon as I said, "hey I sent your postage, let me know when you get it and will send the cuttings" I never heard from her again. Communication first began sometime around Aug/Sept 08 and since then I have sent SEVERAL emails inquiring into what the status of the trade was and finally emailed to say if she won't even respond then I have no choice but to post negative feedback with the other feedback listed on the review forum so here I am. Not like I didn't give her enough time...

I know there is more negative review under the listing "Dede Treptow" instead of dede78. Just thought everyone should be aware that there seems to be the trend to send plants or money and then getting no trade in return or even acknowledgment of emails. Hey, I understand if life gets busy, but at least communicate with people and let them know things have changed...

At this time I have since gotten the cuttings from another forum member who contacted me out of the blue after seeing a post where I was looking for the cuttings and sent them for free...even refusing my offer of at least covering postage. There are definitely good traders out there...I just don't feel this particular individual is one of them. Sorry to be blunt but this type of behavior should not be allowed.

• maryann2007
    14 years ago

I also did not get the items that I was to get from her. I mailed out my end and still haven't recieved one from her. I didn't want to write about it, but I don't want others to get burned like I did

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Posted by kiddo 8 Tx (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 31, 09 at 16:10

I have had many wonderful trades from you very generous people on GW. Once in awhile you get a rotton apple.
    No response to e mails ect. Did not get the jewel orchid as promised. OUCH! What I sent was expensive plus postage
    I hope someone reads this so they don't get burnt from this trader
    Kiddo
    Copied from another thread

I see according to her zone (zip code? 74112) she is located in Tulsa OK....can someone verify that maybe?

• sophie12
    14 years ago

I too sent her postage for cuttings---check cashed, she said she sent them, I never got them, she said she'd resend---still nothing...........oh well, guess some people just aren't to be trusted anymore!

• nmushka (7; Virginia)
    13 years ago

Definitely not a good trader. I sent her some plants and didn't get the promised seeds in return.

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Ohio