Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cryptid_gw

jodie74

cryptid
13 years ago

Just finished a terrific trade with Jodie, who is very pleasant to deal with (in fact, practically effervescent)! She promptly sent her seeds and they arrived in excellent condition. In short,...I'm a very happy camper and would gladly trade with her again! :) - "Thanks muchly, Jodie!!"

Comments (16)

• cryptid
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Criminey! Can't believe I was sooooo incredibly forgetful as to not mention the totally kewl cardstock-cutout of the word "thanks" Jodie included with her generously portioned packets of seeds. Soooo,...this is my correction of that egregious omission (which suddenly occurred to me this evening just before heading to town). - Sorry, Jodie,...and thanks!

• countrycarolyn
    13 years ago

Jodie was a great person to trade with, very generous, seeds packaged all neat and nice and safe to eliminate shifting during shipping. She used a bubble mailer, which is always great. I would totally recommend trading with her, and I look forward to trading with her again.

I agree cryptid the "Thanks" cut out is to cute!!

• poisondartfrog
    13 years ago

I received Jodie's end of our seed trade today. Nicely packaged, quickly shipped, friendly trader-could not ask for more.
    Alana

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    13 years ago

Posted by racetowin 5 (My Page) on
    Thu, Oct 14, 10 at 13:55

Just swapped with Jodie, she is neat , generous and prompt.
    Will trade again.

racetowin ;o)

(copied from another thread)

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    13 years ago

Had a great trade. Very prompt and generous.
    Friendly correspondence. Would trade again in future.

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed a great seed trade with Jodie! Fabulous emails :) and super fast shipping...what a great combo! Would trade with again anytime! Happy 'Sowing'! vina

• karyn1
    13 years ago

I just received seeds from Jodie. She sent them promptly, much faster then I got my end out to her. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again.

• stormy_weather
    13 years ago

Jodie is a great trader. I got my seeds very quickly. Thanks so much!

• lily55rjw
    13 years ago

Jodie was an amazing person to trade with! Good communication and quick shipping. Happy to do any future trades with Jodie! Thanks so much again!!

Randi

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Just finished a trade with Jodie. Very nice package, fast shipping would trade with her anytime!!! Thanks Jodie

• pumkingal
    13 years ago

Hi just got a surprise wish gaillardia burgundy thank you so much,Lisa

• redthreaddiy
    13 years ago

I got Columbine and Corn Poppy seeds from Jodie74 in the Secret Santa Swap! I LOVED the way you taped the seeds to the card in a way that it looked like presents! I loved 'opening' them and finding my surprise! I loved the cute Christmas tree card as well. I am really grateful for the columbine McKana Mix - I tried the McKana mix last year and none of my seedlings survived :( I'm happy I get another chance with that mix! I looked up the red poppies and they look stunning! I tried orange ones before but never red - THANK YOU!!!

• perkybarb
    13 years ago

Received a great card and a generous amount of seeds from Jodie74 on 12/6/10.
    Thanks so much!

• daffodillady
    13 years ago

Jodie sent a fun tree card and seed labels with Celosia and Love In A Mist seeds for the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010. Thanks so much!!

• crisann
    13 years ago

Thanks for the great seeds in the 2010 Secret Santa Seed Swap!

• wishdesign
    13 years ago

I received an awesome, festive card from jodie74 in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much for the great seeds, and I love the little seed labels!