Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
GardenDee

Posted by angelady 7 - TX (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 24, 08 at 21:33

Dee was very quick in mailing me her end of our seed trade. I was impressed with her packaging, communication, and her willingness to be sure I got the seeds I wanted. She has also been very understanding of me being out of town and not quite being able to send from my end sooner.

~Angela

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: GardenDee

Dee sent the trade promptly and I so appreciate the planting instructions.

Thank you so much for the onions and garlic! I look forward to trading with Dee again.

Peggy

o

Dee is a great trader. Everything was sent out promptly and packaged well. Very generous too!
Thanks for the planting instructions for the garlic.
Would trade again.
Andrea
Appaloosa909

o

I give Dee an AAA+++. Very large healthy plants and cuttings were sent quickly and very well packaged. Great communication.

o

I just want to thank Dee for being so kind and trusting (I am a new trader). Her package arrived here fast and the plants were very healthy and well packed. She is also very helpful with information on plants. I am glad to meet someone like Dee on GW and looking forward to exchange plants with her in a future again.

o

Dee is fantastic, she was so generous with her seeds. The seeds arrived safely packaged and fast. I would definitely trade with her again in the future. Keep up the good work Dee.
katmatney

o

Just completed a trade with Dee. She sends what she says she will, pack the plants carefully and ships promptly. She is also very nice to e-mail back and forth with! Thanks so much for the great trade!

Sally

o

Dee is fantastic. She responded to an offer of some goodies for postage and immediately sent the postage. Then before I could get to getting her box together, she offered me a 'complimentary' plant she new I would like. She packed it with great care and sent some great seeds as well. Upon receipt of my box to her, she immediately let me know it arrived. She is so thoughtful, generous and such a joy to get to know. She is such a joy and consider her a new cyber gardening friend.

Sue

o

Dee is a delight to trade with. Not only is she super sweet but she sent me very healthy and beautiful plants packed well. I hope she is as happy with my side of the trade:-)

One of the best!!!!!!!!

o

Posted by juantia tennessee (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 6, 08 at 12:16

Dee is a pleasure to trade with, generous and prompt.
You can't go wrong trading with her, she's the best!

copied from another thread

o

The best trade of 2008!

I was trading for gardenias. She sent me plants. One had a bud on it! Than she also gave me tons of cuttings, one had a flower on it. I got to smell the gardenia....How very extreamely nice of you Dee. She is very generous and thoughtful. Dee is Very fast on sending and a great communicator. If you get the chance to trade with Dee dont pass it up. Dee you are my favorite trade of the year! Thanks Bunches and big hug from WI.... Barb Rosepedal

o

* Posted by natflo (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 6, 08 at 15:17

Thanks Dee for the lovely plants and seeds you sent to me. I cannot wait to see them flourish in my garden. Plants were packaged and shipped so carefully. It is greatly appreciated.

Natalie

o

Dee is awesome, she was so sharing with her seeds. The seeds arrived safely packaged and fast.I just want to thank Dee for being so kind. And most of all, being awesome!! *tabor*

o

I recently completed my first trade with Dee. A really nice lady and a wonderful trader. Nice emails and very generous.
Karyn

o

Dee is amazing AGAIN! She really makes you WANT to keep trading with her! She is a joy to communicate with and funny, too! (Thanks for the pepper who was begging me to deseed it! hahahaha)

When she knew how badly I wanted stevia seeds, she not only sent me seeds (still attached to the plant on cuttings!!!), but she sent me a rooted stevia plant, too! She also sent other things that she knew I'd love and really wanted on top of what we agreed to in our trade... I am absolutely awed at this sweet lady's generosity! Thanks, Dee!

Blessings,
Angela

o

Dee is really awesome!! She sends the most awesome seeds ever!! I love trading with her and i can't wait to trade again. My mom was right, you do meet the coolest people ever on garden web.. Thank you so much :') *tabor*

o

VERY generous trader. I'd trade again with her anytime. Very positive experience.

o

Dee is awesome. Seeds arrived very fast and I'm grateful for the bonuses. Everything was well labeled and communication was a genuine pleasure. I highly recommend GardenDee she's great!

o

Posted by yotetrapper (riverat@hcil.net) on
Thu, Dec 4, 08 at 23:16

I looked for a post for her, but couldnt find one. I did a trade with her last week, and the seeds got here quickly and were very nice, she even threw in extra surprises for me! I was very happy with the trade!

o

Wow I can't say enough about Dee. We exchanged a large priority box, and she sent me a box that was packed FULL of gorgeous healthy plants. So many it was like Christmas ! She shipped quickly, packed her plants really well, labeled them well. Can't ask for more. She is definately somebody I can't wait to trade with again ! Thank you Dee !!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here