Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cryptid_gw

SunshineGal

cryptid
10 years ago

I just had a really enjoyable trade with Sherie, who not only sent generous amounts of what we'd agreed upon, but also included 4 wonderful packs of bonus seeds! Sherie is definitely an GW asset and I totally recommend her as one terrific trader! "Thanks bunches, Sherie, I absolutely look forward to trading with you again sometime!" :)

Comments (24)

• recipesaver2
    10 years ago

Had a great trade with SuhshineGal! Thanks so much for a generous trade.
    Jean-recipesaver2

• mnvicke
    10 years ago

Fantastic trade experience with SunshineGal! Lots of wonderful, well packaged (and well labeled!) seeds, and some extras that I am very excited to learn more about! Wonderful to trade with - hope to continue trades in the future!

Melissa - mnvicke

• kathunder
    10 years ago

Just finished a trade with SunshineGal! It was a great experience. She was very nice to talk to via email, and kept me up to date on the progress of the trade. She sent me some lovely extras, and was very understanding when I was short some postage.

Thanks so much, SunshineGal, I would love to trade again, anytime!

Kim

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    10 years ago

Posted by ZenYang 7a (My Page) on
    Fri, Feb 7, 14 at 20:45

My first time trading with and and she was the best! Definitely want to do a trade with her again! Received her package very quickly!!

(copied from another thread)

• pat44th
    10 years ago

I had the great trade with Sherie (SunshineGal). The package is good and she gave more seeds and extra bonus seeds. Thank you very much.

I highly recommend this good trader. Hope to trade some with her again.

• lovesblooms
    10 years ago

Such a generous trader, and very gracious when I made an error--even gave me a positive review! Looking forward to future trades.

• blondie09
    10 years ago

Just did a GREAT trade with Sherie! She was so nice to talk with via email. The seeds that she sent me are of great quality, packaged well and clearly labeled. She also sent me a few extra kinds of seeds! So kind of her! Would gladly do more trades with her in the future and I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks so much Sherie and I hope you enjoy your Zebra Cactus : D
    - Ash ( blondie09 )

• graanieb
    10 years ago

Just had traded with Sherie , she is generous and highly recommended, sent mostly neatly packed seed from her last year's garden- we both got seeds the next day-something that seldom happens and should.... love the plant markers too...thank you again.

• ZenYang
    10 years ago

Recently had a great trade with Sherie! Packaged perfectly and comminuted well ^_^

Thanks

• ZenYang
    10 years ago

Recently had a great trade with Sherie! Packaged perfectly and comminuted well ^_^

Thanks

• raelyn90
    10 years ago

I had the great trade with Sherie (SunshineGal). Generous with her trades, thanks for the labels/markers!! Very nice! :D

• kilngod
    10 years ago

Completed a great seed trade with her a few weeks ago. Solid and joyful trade, generous. Very highly recommend her, and I look forward to trading with her in the future.

This post was edited by kilngod on Sat, Feb 22, 14 at 18:22

• lovemeflowers
    10 years ago

Wonderful trader and would trade again. So nice to have a trade be stress and worry free. Hope to trade in the future..

• SisterIndigo
    9 years ago

I had a very good trade with SunshineGal. would definitely recommend trading with her.

• EricaBraun
    9 years ago

Great trade with Sherie! Wonderful communication, fast shipping, and several bonus packs of seeds! I'd be happy to do a trade with her anytime.

• lisa_1968
    9 years ago

Sherie is a great trader! She sent generous amounts of seeds, and the cuttings were very fresh and most were already rooted for me. I have to say, it was a pleasure doing the trade with her even before I got the box. She is very clear and concise, so I never had to guess at anything. I would definitely trade with her again. Also, she taught me how to leave feedback. :)

• seedmoney
    9 years ago

Fun conversation, tons of seeds and extras, super fast shipping, PLUS the kid sends labels! Thanks for spreading the "Sunshine", Sherie.

• ashley05
    9 years ago

Just had a wonderful trade with Sherie! She sent beautiful, healthy plants. Wonderful communication, fast shipping, and even a bonus plant! Thanks, Sherie!

• vaflowernut
    9 years ago

I had a great trade with SunshineGal. I got the package quickly and she sent alot of extras. I'd trade again anytime, thanks.

• seedmoney
    9 years ago

Sunshine Gal is a first class act. If she ever opens a nursery I'll be her first customer. This is my second trade with her and I couldn't be more pleased with the quality and diversity of her plants. Thanks, Sherie!

• SunshineGal
    9 years ago

When gardenweb was taken over by houzz, my screen name was already taken. My new screen name is now FLSunshineGal if you re looking for me. :)

• SunshineGal
    9 years ago

Think I got it fixed - I'm coming up as SunshineGal again!

• vaflowernut
    7 years ago

I had another great trade with sunshinegal, wonderful trader, thank you.

• amybabyboy3
    7 years ago

Super trade with Sherie! Thank you so much!

Sponsored