Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
momgardens1

Posted by hibiscusfan zone 5 N.W. Oh. (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 23, 12 at 21:55

Recently made a trade with Jamie and was very pleased. She not only sent her part of the trade but also sent some of my wants on my trade list. Very nice person!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: momgardens1

Just did a trade great communication,can't wait to see them bloom.
Thank you for the trade.

o

Just finished a nice seed trade with Jamie. Communication was friendly and seeds were shipped quickly - would be happy to trade again. Thanks, Jamie!

o

Posted by ANGLROBINSON 6 (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 20, 12 at 23:20

I have met some wonderful people on this site and one of them is momsgarden1 she was so nice and sweet to me she has really helped me out and I recommend trading with her. She works very fast yo get together what you wanted. Very excellent exchanger!

(copied from another thread)

o

Posted by shastas7 none (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 12, 12 at 20:47

I got a trade from momgarden1, and she included extras, a thankyou card, with neatly sealed seed packs. Shes been very helpful, as I'm a newbie, and I look forward to trading with her again.

(copied from another thread)

o

Had a recent trade with momsgarden1 and was pleasantly surprised with a thankyou card filled with nicely packaged seeds, and bonus seeds too. She was very helpful and I look forward to future trades with her. Thanks.

o

Just finished a very nice trade with Jamie. Everything all
in order. Hope to trade with her again soon.
Thanks,
djune

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 21, 12 at 20:53

I've received some great seeds off my wish list and a very nice card from Jamie in the Secret Santa Swap- Thank You!
Shirley!

o

Got a nice selection of seeds from momsgarden1 for my garden and extras for the grandkids in the secret santa exchange thingy, thanks very very much Jamie.

o

Received in the secret santa swap a nice card and three different kinds of tomato seeds. Can't wait to try them. Thank you so much! Suzanne

o

Trade went quickly just as I like, well packaged and with a gift of seeds as well. Thank you Jamie, I hope that we will have an opportunity to meet at a swap sometime.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here