Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Carl95

Posted by aquadragonfly 7b NC (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 20, 12 at 23:00

I didn't want to do this, I was hoping he would honor his end of the deal but it didn't happen.
I have never left negative reviews for anyone before but this guy is taking advantage of everyone who sends seeds to him before getting his trade first.
I did it without thinking because I was sick when we traded and told him I would send out at the end of the week. He said ok and I thought he was going to go ahead and send mine. He didn't and since I have sent him emails, he promised he would send and he still hasn't and it has been months.
I still have our original emails so I know what he owes me and it includes his information.
So beware, he doesn't follow through if you send first.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Carl95

I did a trade with him and I know he got the berry plants! Said he sent the rooted roses but I never got them. I contacted him and he said he would re send the asap. Nothing so far. Be careful of this guy!

o

Do not send him plants or seeds. i have been waiting for my seeds since Aug 6th 2012. He NEVER responds to emails and is trying on many different sites to get plants and seeds. He only responds when he thinks he can get something out of it. In his email he stated clearly that he received my end of the trade. Beware Beware. i hope by him being outed no one ever gets swindled by him again.

o

Lucky me!! he send private email to me said he had Persian cuke seeds , he wants to swap with me.
I waited to receive his seeds first before to mail out mine .
So far I didn't receive any from him so I passed this deal.

o

WOW. In the last 2 days i have been getting a fury of emails from 2 different sites from a lot of people this guy took seeds or plants from but never sent his side. i hope the word gets out and he never trades again.

o

I agree with lovemeflowers.
I hate to say, but I have to give this carl95 negative. I have mailed my 4 berry plant and did not get what he said that he dropped in post office on 13th. Mine had confirmation and I am sure he got all nice plants.
The word should post to the trade page, so no one else being scamed by him.

o

Beware! He is now posting 'Free seeds' on the Old Farmer's Almanac Seed Swap Forum.

o

Posted by helwhhle 6 (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 22, 12 at 21:44

Beware of carl95, scamed by him. I am sure he got my berry plants, but never did his end.

(copied from another thread)

o

Posted by debbiep z8 Ga (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 3, 12 at 9:25

I was contacted by this person,he refused to send first so I would not trade with him

(copied from another thread)

o

He has been banned now on other sites.

o

I agreed to send this member some plants for postage, and explained that I always collect the postage before mailing out plants. He wasn't to get paid for another week and a half and was concerned that it was getting late. I assured him that it would be fine and suggested he just get his ground all prepped and ready for when they arrived.

No postage money was sent and I've gotten no replies to emails asking if he was still interested in the plants for postage.

o

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Sat, Jul 20, 13 at 16:38

This person appears to be active on GW again, looking for fruit seeds, berry plants etc. under the name of raspberry32.

raspberry32

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here