Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cryptid_gw

heavenlyfarm

cryptid
13 years ago

First of all, I am honored to be the one initiating this thread. That said,... Just had a totally brilliant trade with Michael, and so far as I'm concerned, the man totally rocks as a GW trader! His seeds arrived in a timely manner, in generous quantity and well protected! "Thanks again, bud!" :)

Comments (39)

• User
    10 years ago

He sent me a HEALTHY package of yucca seeds. He was friendly & excellent with everything.

• sandy_village
    10 years ago

Did one of my first trades with "heavenlyfarm" and what a nice surprise. Not only did it go smooth and quick, but I received an instruction sheet about my seeds and a handwritten note! The seeds arrived promptly in a bubble wrap envelope and I would recommend this Trader!

• chrizty
    10 years ago

I just had a wonderful seed trade with Michael :)
    seeds were shipped fast and well packaged!
    I would also recommend :)

• hattichranch
    10 years ago

Michael is a pleasure to trade with. Seeds are plentiful, high quality, and even come with planting instructions. Bonus ! Looking forward to trading again in the future. Thanks again Michael !

• socalgardengal
    10 years ago

Had a wonderful trade with Michael. Seeds were packed very well and included great info on how to grow them. I can't wait to grow these beauties! Thank you again Michael, hope to trade again. Happy New Year!!!

• sjc48
    10 years ago

Michael, thank you so much for the seeds and the cute card you sent for the SSS! Greatly appreciated!
    Happy 2014,
    Shirley!

• tatreanna
    10 years ago

Just finished a trade with Michael and it was fabulous. The packaging and sowing instructions he included with the balloon flowers I received were great! Thanks!

• seedmoney
    10 years ago

Heavenly Farm sent our swap out in a timely manner, well-packaged and with a nice note. Thanks, Michael!

• SunshineGal
    10 years ago

Great trade with Michael! I look forward to future trades, thanks!

• mrs.b_in_wy
    10 years ago

I had a great trade with Michael. He packaged generous quantities nicely, shipped them quickly and included helpful planting instructions. Thanks very much for the trade!

• blondie09
    10 years ago

Like everyone previously posted on this thread, Michael is a great member to trade with! The seeds that I got were packaged great and also included planting instructions- super awesome! Saves a step for me. I would recommend anyone to trade with Michael. Thanks again, and I look forward to future trades. : D
    - Ash

• Ruby_Dog
    10 years ago

Just did a great trade with Michael. He's fast & friendly to email with, also fast shipping, and sent nice amounts of seeds I wanted safely in a bubble envelope. Highly recommend him and hope to do it again.
    Thanks again,
    Betsy

• EricaBraun
    9 years ago

Great trade with Michael. He shipped quickly, sent a large quantity of seeds, and everything was nicely packaged, complete with planting instructions! I'd be honored to trade with him any time.

• vaflowernut
    9 years ago

I had a great trade with Michael. Everything was packaged well and there was alot of seeds. I'd trade anytime. Thanks Michael.

• mrs.b_in_wy
    9 years ago

Completed another successful trade with Michael. Thanks very much!

• queen_gardener
    9 years ago

I just finished planting some of the seeds he gave me, and I thought I should post that I had a great trade. A little late in giving the feedback, but I think it was a really good trade!

• irishdescended
    9 years ago

Just finished a trade with him. I have never got seeds so fast! He must have immediately mailed them after our last email! Lol! Thanks a lot!

• Phylis
    9 years ago

Michael is pleasant to trade with. I received my package quickly, in a fat bubble envi, with generous amount in each packet and sowing instructions. Would love to trade with him any time.

• terrigail_gw
    9 years ago

Just received a wonderful trade from Michael. He sent waaay more than I expected (in a nice BE) and even had growing instructions. He is friendly and has a great personality that comes through his timely, courteous email contact. Would definitely trade with him again.

• stardrifting
    9 years ago

Awesome trade - Michael is an honest and generous trader, who is also a great communicator! He knows about his plants and what uses they have. I would trade with him again anytime!

• theforgottenone1013 (SE MI zone 5b/6a)
    9 years ago

Gave quick email replies, received my end of the trade quickly, sent plenty of seeds, and the seeds came with excellent growing info.

Rodney

• moonwolf_gw
    9 years ago

Michael is a wonderful trader and an awesome new friend!!! He is also very generous with his seeds and very clear with his labels and instructions. I most definitely will be trading with him again in the future!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• lorabell_gw
    9 years ago

Received a wonderful card and seeds in this years secret Santa exchange. Very nice!

• Phylis
    9 years ago

Michael sent me a lovely santa card and seeds from my wishlist in the 2014 Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much! I can't wait to grow them :)

• User
    9 years ago

Fantastic job hosting your Winter Sowing Swap, Michael! Thank you! I especially liked that you stuck to your rules about "named seeds - no NOID"S" and having harvest or "sell by" dates written on the packets. Awesome!!!

• Wilsha
    9 years ago

OMG! I'm so excited about the package of seeds I received in Michael's Winter Sowing Swap 2015. I can't believe the different packs of seeds I received that I'd NEVER heard of before. And I even received the Johnny Jump Ups that was on my list. I haven't gone thru everything yet, but I'm so excited I could crap seeds, lol.

• User
    9 years ago

Michael did a GREAT job hosting the Winter Sowing Swap!! He kept everyone informed of received and sent packages and really went the extra mile to make sure he got seeds to folks who wanted them. Couldn't believe how many great seeds I got back. Can't wait for another RR.

• Herbal
    9 years ago

I'm so happy with the seeds I got from Michael. Everything was packaged well. And he chose great seeds for me. Thank you so much, Michael

• ibartoo Zone 8 Linda
    9 years ago

I too am thrilled with the seeds I got from Michael in the winter sowing swap. What a great trade.

• Diknownana
    9 years ago

Michael did a fantastic job with the Winter Sowing Swap. He kept us updated and kept it fun. I couldn't believe all the great seeds I received. I'm looking forward to his next swap :).

• EricaBraun
    8 years ago

Michael always sends a very generous amount of seeds, complete with sowing instructions. Great trader.

• User
    8 years ago

Thanks, Michael, for the pretty card with tomato and 2 types of pincushion flowers you sent me in the 2015 Secret Santa swap! Great packing and appreciate the sowing instructions. Merry Christmas!

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    8 years ago

Wonderful SSS 2015 card with Helenium (love Helenium) and Yellow Yarrow. I'm going to increase my yarrow bed which is only white so far. I want to see a collection of colors so I'm excited. I love Bachelor Buttons and if they are perennial...so much the better. I had one that lasted 2 years and then didn't come back so thank you! I'll try to revive the dream!

• Phylis
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Seeds arrived promptly and safely in a bubble mailer. Thanks.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Great Xmas surprise from Michael. Generous amounts of seeds came quickly in a well packaged bubble mailer with special instructions for the poppies. Much appreciated since poppies are hit and miss for me here. Thanks

• katkn
    8 years ago

Good trade in Secret Santa Swap!

• agathafroo
    8 years ago

Really enjoyed trading with Michael.

• SunshineGal
    7 years ago

Very nice trade with Michael. I really appreciated the growing instructions included with each type of seed. Would be happy to trade again any time. :)

Sponsored