Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
heavenlyfarm

Posted by cryptid Southern OR 7 (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 28, 10 at 23:03

First of all, I am honored to be the one initiating this thread. That said,... Just had a totally brilliant trade with Michael, and so far as I'm concerned, the man totally rocks as a GW trader! His seeds arrived in a timely manner, in generous quantity and well protected! "Thanks again, bud!" :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: heavenlyfarm

He sent me a HEALTHY package of yucca seeds. He was friendly & excellent with everything.

o

Did one of my first trades with "heavenlyfarm" and what a nice surprise. Not only did it go smooth and quick, but I received an instruction sheet about my seeds and a handwritten note! The seeds arrived promptly in a bubble wrap envelope and I would recommend this Trader!

o

I just had a wonderful seed trade with Michael :)
seeds were shipped fast and well packaged!
I would also recommend :)

o

Michael is a pleasure to trade with. Seeds are plentiful, high quality, and even come with planting instructions. Bonus ! Looking forward to trading again in the future. Thanks again Michael !

o

Had a wonderful trade with Michael. Seeds were packed very well and included great info on how to grow them. I can't wait to grow these beauties! Thank you again Michael, hope to trade again. Happy New Year!!!

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Sat, Jan 4, 14 at 13:00

Michael, thank you so much for the seeds and the cute card you sent for the SSS! Greatly appreciated!
Happy 2014,
Shirley!

o

Just finished a trade with Michael and it was fabulous. The packaging and sowing instructions he included with the balloon flowers I received were great! Thanks!

o

Heavenly Farm sent our swap out in a timely manner, well-packaged and with a nice note. Thanks, Michael!

o

Great trade with Michael! I look forward to future trades, thanks!

o

I had a great trade with Michael. He packaged generous quantities nicely, shipped them quickly and included helpful planting instructions. Thanks very much for the trade!

o

Like everyone previously posted on this thread, Michael is a great member to trade with! The seeds that I got were packaged great and also included planting instructions- super awesome! Saves a step for me. I would recommend anyone to trade with Michael. Thanks again, and I look forward to future trades. : D
- Ash

o

Just did a great trade with Michael. He's fast & friendly to email with, also fast shipping, and sent nice amounts of seeds I wanted safely in a bubble envelope. Highly recommend him and hope to do it again.
Thanks again,
Betsy

o

Great trade with Michael. He shipped quickly, sent a large quantity of seeds, and everything was nicely packaged, complete with planting instructions! I'd be honored to trade with him any time.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here