Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
irishdescended

flowersareforme

irishdescended
15 years ago

I just completed a trade with her and was very pleased. She sent beautiful, big, healthy plants. I would trade with her again anytime. Darla

Comments (27)

• chrizty
    15 years ago

just had a good seed trade with flowersareforme Robin
    Would recommend any time!

• antiqueorchid
    14 years ago

I just had a great trade with Robin. She had great communication and sent very nice plants. I would trade with her again.
    Denise

• debplus3
    14 years ago

I just completed a trade with Robin and was so excited to receive the healthy jack-in-the-pulpits, turtleheads and trilliums. The plants were sent right away and she stayed in communication with me the whole time. Would love to trade with her again some day.
    Deb

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    14 years ago

Traded some plants with Robin and I was very pleased. Received nice healthy plants, well packaged and sent promply. Suzanne

• mydogjake
    14 years ago

Just completed a great trade. Thank you for the healthy plants. Sandy

• karri_sue
    14 years ago

Robin sent me some great plants in our trade.Thanks again!

• amybabyboy3
    14 years ago

Robin, Thank you for the plants. Would love to trade again anytime. Amy

• drkala
    14 years ago

I just did a trade with her, some really interesting plants. I can hardly wait to see how they look when they establish. Thank you, Robin, for all the helpful communication and patience with a newbie.

• dees
    14 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Robin, and would love to trade with her again, soon. She sent beautiful plants, quickly and the communication was great.

• User
    14 years ago

Robin and I just completed a good plant trade. She was very friendly and informative. We were quickly and easily able to work out a couple of bumps that our continuous rainy New England weather threw in both our ways. She sent good sized plants, nicely packaged, with an offer to replace one if it doesn't make it. Overall a very good trade in my opinion, and I would not hesitate to trade with her again.
    Thanks, Robin!

• daisy_lee
    14 years ago

Robin just sent me lilac trees for postage. They were sent quickly, packaged well and a good size. I hope to trade with her someday too.

Thanks Robin!

Carol

• ptilda
    14 years ago

Excellent experience trading with this GW member. Plants arrived in beautiful shape & are getting acquainted with their new home.

• ptilda
    14 years ago

RE: flowersareforme review of our exchange. I sent plants AS SOON as I received her address, which was not until she gave me confirmation of her plants being sent on Monday, July 13, 2009. This was despite my ignored request for her address on July 6.

On July 16, I received the following email:
    "Priscilla your package arrived this afternoon Thank you.Robin"

Not a word about any wilted plants, and no complaints whatsoever. There is a single email that I did not respond to, since I received one almost identical to it at the same time (asking where the plants were, the same day they were received).

Upon reading this review, I forwarded the relevant emails to flowersareforme and asked why her review was dishonest and unfair. No response yet, but I just sent the emails. I will happily forward the email exchanges to anyone wanting the details.

• flowersareforme
    14 years ago

In case anyonne has any questions about my last trade I have all the email's I would rather not bring drama here.thanks.

• axelsrose
    14 years ago

Had a great trade with Robin. Plants were nice, healthy and properly packed. Hoping we can trade again in the near future. Thanks! Susan

• User
    14 years ago

I just received Robin's plants for our second trade. Once again, I was very happy with the experience. She mailed very promptly, and I received very nice plants, packaged very well. She is just a nice person to deal with, and our trades have been great. I'm sure we will continue to trade in the future.

• flowergirl34
    14 years ago

Thank you Robin for a great trade! vina~~aka~~flowergirl34

• mydogjake
    14 years ago

I received plants from flowersareforme today. Nice, healthy, and well packed. Hope to trade with her again. Thank you.

• grubworm
    14 years ago

Wonderful trader. Good communications, quick shipping, and sent nice sized healthy plants. Thanks for trading. Shirley

• jaceysgranny
    14 years ago

I just finished a trade with Robin. Communication was great between us. I sent her the wrong confirmation # but we got that straightened out and everything went smoothly. It was a good trade.

Nancy

• User
    14 years ago

Very nice trading experience-nice plants, great packaging, nice person. Thanks!

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Thank you Robin for hosting the May Plant Swap. Not only was she a wonderful host but she was my swap partner. She sent healthy, well packaged plants. And even a few surprises from my want list. Very thoughtful! Thanks Robin and I hope my plants grow well for you! Happy Growing! vina

• sagebrush77
    13 years ago

I received a generous amount of plants for postage that were in great shape upon arrival....thank you so much, I loved them!!

• kayliebugz
    13 years ago

She is AWESOME!!!!! I got a box FULL of lots of different plants for postage. They were all healthy and packed well too. Thanks soooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!! You are awesome!! :)

• kilngod
    13 years ago

Had a great plant trade with her in early June. Would trade again anytime.

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Just did a plant trade with flowersarefforme, mails quickly, great cummincation, sent nice health well packaged plants. Would trade with her anytime..
    Thanks
    Sherrih

• oregongardengal
    12 years ago

Just finished a trade with Robin and all went perfectly. Fast shipping and packaged nicely. Thanks again!

Sponsored