Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
prayerrock_gw

rambler24

prayerrock
14 years ago

I had a trade with Justin and it went very well till he decided he didnt like what I sent him. We agreed that I would send him my small year old adenium seedling. for his christmas cactus...I actually got a thanksgiving cactus not a christmas cactus.

Anyways, if you research the growth of adenium seedlings you see that they grow extremely slow... a lot of people wont grow them from seed because of this. It takes a lot of time and patience to grow them from seed...a year old adenium is maybe 2-3 inches tall with about 6-8 leaves from what I understand.

This is what I sent him..a very nice health adenium seedling that was 1 year and 4 months old. I got the seedling from a freind about 3 months ago and was told it was a year old in June.

However when Justin saw how small it was he became very nasty with me, even though I told him tobegin with that it was small. He asked me to send him his cactus back and I told him no that the trade was made as we agreed on.

He sent me a couple more nasty emails threatening me and I had to block him. he then came here and posted a bad review for me with a bunch of lies.

I am sorry to say I could never recomend trading with him. If you want to know about my trade history you can do a search on my name and pull up the thread with my 10 reviews on it. I dont trade here a lot but the ones I have sone have been very good and successful trades for both parties.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County