Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
superwife_gw

disneynut1977

superwife
16 years ago

First, thank you for your wonderful review about me. I am sorry it takes me so long to give you this review. I just found out this forum.

I had a super trade with you. Thank you so much.

Comments (30)

• strmywthr3
    16 years ago

quick and easy trade!

thanks!

• shilohyn
    16 years ago

Very nice trader :)

• disneynut1977 ~ Melissa
    16 years ago

Thank you everybody for the trades you offered to me :)

• heirloomtomato
    16 years ago

I just completed a very nice trade with Melissa. A great trader and a very sweet person.
    Thanks so much!
    Karen

• mayflower57
    16 years ago

Good trader, nice packaging of seeds. Look forward to growing these!
    Thanks for the trade,
    Connie
    mayflower57

• booberry85
    16 years ago

Very happy! Disneynut offered her tomatoes seeds despite not wanting anything on my trade list. Very kind!

• poisondartfrog
    16 years ago

I ended up doing an SASE for some of her left over tomato seeds, which germinated very quickly.
    Thank you for your generosity!
    Alana

• granny123-2006
    16 years ago

I had a great trade with Melissa. Will get to try some different tomatoes. Thanks for all the seeds. Charlene

• shasta_2008
    16 years ago

A wonderful trade with Melissa! She sent me plenty of Datura seeds!!

• emmakitty
    16 years ago

I just had a great newb tomato offer who sent me off more than I expected and was very fast about it! Awesome.

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

Melissa is one of the most awesome traders here to work a deal out with. I was blown away by her in many ways. She packaged and labelled everything well, she was quick in mailing, great with communication, and generous, too! I was surprised at how she just knew what I wanted and threw in several bonuses. She's very thoughtful! We had a small mix-up, and she went out of her way trying to make up for it even offering to buy seeds just for me! I sure hope she doesn't do that as she was so wonderful to trade with (I'm very happy!), and went out of her way to make sure I was pleased. She said she prides herself in her trades, and I can certainly see that she does! Thanks for the fun trade, Melissa, and your generosity!

Blessings,
    Angela

• west_texas_peg
    15 years ago

Another trade with Melissa...hope to trade again. Thanks for the trade!
    Peggy

• jaynine
    15 years ago

Melissa is an excellent trader--would recommend her to anyone. Thanks, Melissa, for being so generous and for the great bonus seeds!

• chervil2
    15 years ago

I am very pleased that Melissa and I could work out a rewarding trade after I responded to her offer for tomato seeds. We exchanged e-mails specifying in detail what we wanted and traded with each other promptly. Thank you!

• booberry85
    15 years ago

Wow! Wow! Wow! Melissa was cleaning out some of her seed stash and I was the proud recipient. She was courteous,prompt and very generous. Thanks so much!

• chrisd4421
    15 years ago

Just got a huge amount of seeds from disneynut1977 Very generous in cleaning out her inventroy

Thank you again!!!

Chris
    chrisd4421

• nikkineel
    15 years ago

I responded to a SASBE offer from Melissa. She said she already had plenty of bubble envies and only requested stamps in a white envelope. She sent 38 different varieties of seeds. Many of the seeds were on my most wanted list and others were ones I have noticed on "want lists" of others and haven't had time to add to my own. How bout that? She filled wants I hadn't even posted! I am blown away by her generosity. THANKS THANKS THANKS, Melissa. You made my day. Nik

• seedmama
    15 years ago

Melissa was very nice to trade with. We had a couple of bumps in the road during the trade, all on my end. She was very patient. At first, I thought I hadn't heard back from her, but later learned her response went to my spam folder. Next when I took her prepared envelope to the PO with others, I discovered that I had not asked for her address. By then we were into the Christmas holiday and my baby had surgery, making it another week before I could send her seeds. Throughout all I tried to keep her posted and I must say she was VERY PATIENT.

Melissa also sent some bonus seeds from my wish list. It was such a nice surprise. Melissa was a role model for trading done well and I would certainly trade with her again.

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

OH, MY HEAVENS!!! I had NO idea what I'd signed up for when I sent that SASE off! Thank you SO much, Melissa!

She sent me an incredible number of items from my want list and so many others that I LOVE. I am surprised because I didn't have some of them on my want list and here they are! She is so kind and thoughtful with going through the extra trouble of sending stuff she thought we really would like when cleaning out her seed box! She even provided the bubble envelope, which helped save us on postage. WOW!!!! Now, I have to go take a bunch of items off my want list... :-)

Blessings,
    Angela

• slo_garden
    15 years ago

I took Melissa up on her kind offer of SASE and was blown away. She was so generous in sending me all kinds of cool new tomato varieties to try.

• daisy_lee
    15 years ago

I am very pleased with my first trade with Melissa. It was nice to trade for some new commercial seeds that I haven't tried yet. I look forward to trading with her again!

Carol (daisy lee)

• graanieb
    15 years ago

Very nice and prompt, I sure am glad for the fact all her seeds are fresh----2008!!!
    Hope we make many more trades!!

GB Bea

• luvsgrtdanes
    15 years ago

Wonderful trade with Melissa!! Don't hesitate to trade with this personable and generous trader!

• grovespirit
    15 years ago

Just received a delightful seed trade from Melissa. An impressive assortment of edible seeds, with a cute little Jiminy Cricket sticker on the BE that made me smile!

Additionally, she was prompt in sending and packaged her seeds very well. :)

She even made sure to mark the bubble envelope "Perishable" in big red letters exactly as I requested. Can't beat that.. these days it's rare to find traders like Melissa who actually will follow such special directions!

Highly recommended! :)

• Pizzahaulic
    15 years ago

I just received an SASBE back from Melissa. She was overly generous with her seeds. Thank you very much!

• poppy_power
    14 years ago

Completed a second trade with Melissa.
    Sends her trades prompt and highly recommend trading with her.

• Phylis
    8 years ago

Had a wonderful trade with Melissa. She's very generous and sent lots of great varieties.

• K Andreas
    8 years ago

Had an amazing trade with Melissa / disneynut1977, very thoughtful in her exchange kept me updated dut to snow delays and great variety,

• gardengirl37232
    8 years ago

Melissa was incredibly generous and sent me a great selection of her seeds. Thank you, Melissa for your generosity and your time!

• Mica Master
    8 years ago

Melissa Thank you very much for the seeds. You were more than generous on selection and variety of seeds. I am looking forward getting them planted. Thank you again and I would give you 5 stars out of 5.

You are the best!!!

Thanks

SImone :o)

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals