Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
carrlinesue_gw

Re: fearadyn

carrlinesue
13 years ago

I had great trade with fearadyn, great looking iris, nicely packed and prompt shipping. Will certainly trade again with her.

sue

Comments (18)

• sgtlovesbella
    13 years ago

Lynn is awesome, very trustworthy and a great person to trade with. Beautiful plants!!!!!

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Thank you so much for being a part of the Secret Santa Seed Swap 2010! Lynn sent me a beautiful handmade card and some wonderful seeds! Merry Christmas and Happy Sowing! :) vina

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    13 years ago

We were in the Secret Santa round robin swap together. She sent me some awesome seeds and a Christmas card. I really enjoyed this swap and what she sent me!

Blessings,
    Angela

• fearadyn
    13 years ago

Thank you everyone for the wonderful reviews~

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed a SASBE swap with Lynn. Emails were friendly and she shipped her bubblie super fast. Can't wait to trade seeds next time. Awesome Garden Webber! Happy Sowing! vina :)

• daveedgeguitar
    13 years ago

Lynn is an awesome person to trade with! Super cute birdhouses which I love! Great emails and super prompt shipping. I look forward to many happy trades with her.
    Have a great gardening day!
    David

• fearadyn
    13 years ago

Fearadyn doing happy dance~All you guys are awesome also! Thank you for trading with me~I also look foward to many more wonderful trades with all of you!

• gottagarden
    13 years ago

Just got a wonderful package of daffodils from Lynn. She sent a HUGE number of them, very generous, all well packaged. Great communication, I'd love to trade with her again.

• keiki
    12 years ago

I just had a great trade with Lynn also. She said she would ship a box full of ditch lillies and she wasn't kidding, it was overflowing. She was great to communicate with and I really enjoyed our trade. I hope to continue trading with her.

• Nancy
    12 years ago

I sent Lynn a box of plants for postage. It is always great to deal with someone like Lynn, who followed through quickly & responded to communications promptly!

• sherrih
    12 years ago

I just finished my 2nd trade with Lynn, she is an awesome trader and has become a good friend..The 1st time we traded she sent me a beautiful handmade birdhouse and a butterfly house..Sends healthy, well packaged plants, always sends extras and tells the funniest stories. Thanks for keeping me laughing!!Your bestest gardening buddy!!!
    Sherri

• piksi_hk
    12 years ago

Lynn sent timely postage for my seeds. Great communication and trader.

• karyn1
    12 years ago

Nice emails, seeds were carefully packed, clearly labeled and sent out fast. A great trade.

• mmstiner
    11 years ago

Having just completed my first trade with her I gotta say......wonderful! Great communicator, Oh my goodness at the seeds that were sent, Gave me postage on top of that...not necessary, and two exceptional cuttings, all of this in bubble wrap, and in a timely manner. Kept me entertained throughout our communications.....I consider her a "partner in grime"..am looking forward to more trades.

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    10 years ago

Posted by blrhudugi none (My Page) on
    Fri, Nov 15, 13 at 20:03

contacted me on her own based on one of my posts and sent me carrots - there is way more than generous amounts in the packets. It came very quickly as well.

Thank you.

(copied from another thread)

• autumnwhisper
    7 years ago

very very happy with the bonus seeds she sent and she sent a lot.

Thank you so much been wanting to get some poppy seeds started for a long time now.

• Gillian
    7 years ago

Thank you very much Lynn....you are a wonderful and generous person and I'm sorry it took me so long to give you the praise due to you

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    7 years ago

I had a great trade with Lynn.