Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kasha77

Ahoogstra

kasha77
11 years ago

Well, I had a trade set up with Alicia. Unfortunately, I forgot to check her out. (she's a new member on Garden web) I sent her 3 huge boxes of angels trumpets, postage totaling $30.00. She sends back a small box of very small hosta, postage, $9.00. Although she packaged them beautifully, I still felt the trade was unfair. When she received my end of the trade, she said she'd send another box out to make up for it, with big hostas and other goodies. 1 week goes by. Nothing! I email her and she apologizes, and says she'll send them out that week. Another week goes by. Nothing! I email her, she apologizes for the delay and says she mailed them out Tues, priority. I ask for the delivery confirmation, but she give no response. I wait another week, no package. I finally email her again, and she apologizes again for the delay and says she mailed them out Monday. Finally after one month of waiting for the 2nd box, I finally received a small box, postage $8.00. Only 2 hosta. No other goodies like she promised. I will not trade with her again. She sound pleasant, but doesn't uphold to her end of the bargain. If you trade with her, beware!

Sponsored