Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jensyen_gw

texaspinkpixie

jensyen ( z7 MD )
12 years ago

Just finished an exciting surprise trade with Rebecca. The 30 seed offers were well packaged and were sent quickly. She was very friendly with her emails etc. I would gladly do a trade with her again. Thanks!

Comments (14)

• graanieb
    12 years ago

Generous, considerate, friendly...will be pleased to trade with again.
    Thank you Rebecca,
    Bea

• karyn1
    12 years ago

I recently completed my first trade with Rebecca and would trade with her again anytime. Nice emails and she sent her end of the trade out super fast.

• rqeversole
    12 years ago

My absolute favorite trade buddy! Hilarious emails, tons and tons and tons of seeds exchanged, beautiful healthy cuttings, incredibly generous, and always quick to ship! If you haven't traded with her yet, you are surely missing out with one of the best on GW!
    Robert

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    12 years ago

Posted by HerbalHeathen 6 (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 19, 11 at 9:34

This was the best trade ever! Rebecca sent a ton of extra goodies and the plants she sent were large and very healthy! Thanks so much Rebecca!

(copied from another thread)

12 years ago

Posted by Erylyn 5 Colorado (My Page) on
    Tue, Nov 22, 11 at 17:10

I had a great trade with Rebecca and hope to trade with her again next season!! Yea Rebecca!

12 years ago

Posted by whisst zone 7 (whisst69@hotmail.com) on
    Fri, Jan 6, 12 at 16:10

Hi I just completed a trade with texaspinkpixie! Great trader! Plants were just as she said they were and in great shape. Will defiantly trade with Rebecca again!
    thanks alot whisst

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    12 years ago

Just completed a seed trade with Rebecca...all I can say is FANTASTIC! Generous, friendly, and thoughtful! Can't ask for a better trading partner. Would trade with texaspinkpixie again for sure!! Thanks Rebecca ;-)
    CMK (Christin)

• gardenunusual2
    12 years ago

I arranged for a side swap in the winterswap with Rebecca, soon to learn she had a nightmare sending her seeds with the post office. My request was for her to keep the seeds I sent, even after she insisted on sending her side of the trade. Much later she contacted me wanting to send the seeds she promised.

The seeds arrived today and getting the package brought tears to my eyes. She sent me seeds for plants that I've never even heard of and then some. I am so inspired to try growing these seeds. She is so generous and kind to have done that for me.

Wonderfully packaged fresh seeds.

Many thanks, Rebecca~~~

• Margie Crawford
    12 years ago

I also had a side swap with Rebecca in the wintersowing swap. Although the post office temporarily lost her seeds, Rebecca did a great job of communicating the situation and trying to come up with a solution. Rebecca clearly wanted to make it right and I received a generous amount of seeds and extras. She was very friendly and everything was well packaged. I would be delighted to trade again! Margie

• karyn1
    12 years ago

I finished another great trade with Rebecca. She sent a generous amount of seed and some wonderful extras.

• ricjo22
    12 years ago

tried my best to outdo her but no chance she sent me the whole state of texas in seeds and cuttings thank rebecca

• littleonefb
    12 years ago

Rebecca responded to a BEAP offer I posted. She sent everything for the seeds promptly without any problems, and let me know when she got the seeds.

More than happy to do another BEAP offer for her in the future and look forward to a trade when we both have seeds we want.

Fran

• redthreaddiy
    11 years ago

I was simply AMAZED with the trade I received from Rebecca! She sent a ton of varieties that were healthy and labeled perfectly. She was quick to respond to emails and was all around friendly. Thank you so much for trading with me - I would be happy to trade again in the future!

• debbiep_gw
    11 years ago

I recently had a great trade with Rebecca.Thanks!I would love to trade with you again

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County