Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
colcol_gw

alwaysagarden

colcol
15 years ago

Quick & generous trader. Thank you so much!

Comments (49)

• divahethr
    15 years ago

Cindy is an awesome trader. Seeds arrived very quickly and safely! Thanks!

• austinnhanasmom
    15 years ago

Cindy shipped very quickly and was very generous with the seeds. Excellent communication. I love the extras. I will trade with her again anytime -

Thanks so much -

• jaynine
    15 years ago

Trading with Cindy was a pleasure! Would trade with her anytime.
    Thanks!!

• spookycharles
    15 years ago

Cindy is a fabulous trader. Promptly sent beautiful, well-packed seeds and included a fun extra.

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

She recently responded to a SASBE seed offer I had posted. She sent for her seeds very quickly. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and Happy Holidays!!,
    quiltingfox

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Cindy sent me a birthday card and wonderful seeds!
    For the RR Birthday Seed Extravaganza!
    Thank you so very much!
    Dorothy

• pufftrinket
    15 years ago

Had a very pleasant trade with Cindy. She was prompt and kept in excellent touch!

• barbcoleus
    15 years ago

A great trade and great communication. Thanks so much Cindy!!!

• quiltingfox
    15 years ago

Just got some wonderful seeds from her along with some much appreciated bonus seeds. Can't wait to plant all these seeds! Communication was great and everything shipped well. Will gladly trade with her in the future. :-) Very happy with the trade.

Best to you and many thanks,
    quiltingfox

• luvsgrtdanes
    15 years ago

I had a wonderful trade worth Cindy...fastest ever!! I will gladly trade again with her. Very pleasant email too!

• fluffybonbon
    15 years ago

Cindy is nice and helpful person . I had a wonderful trade with her. She ship seed quicker than I expect !!! I am glad to fine a nice gardener friend on GW.
    Best and see you again,
    Joy,

• birdlady_10
    15 years ago

Very nice trader & prompt! Loved her seeds & the extras.Well packed(not like mine-lol).Can't wait to get these in the ground.Thank you Cindy! You won't go wrong in trading with her. Jan

• kimka
    15 years ago

Cindy is a great trader. And she had red peony poppy--just what I wanted.

• rlover1
    15 years ago

Friendly and generous. A pleasure trading with her.

• roses_more_roses
    15 years ago

A Real Pleasure trading with Cindy! Very nice & generous trader. Looking forward to another trade.
    Diana

• natalie4b
    15 years ago

She sent me a bucket-full of seeds for SASBE, and I am just in heaven!
    It will be a beautiful sight when they bloom.
    Thank you my friend!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by phyllisb2008 8 (My Page) on
    Thu, Mar 5, 09 at 13:42

Just completed a trade with Cindy and it was a great experience. She sent me what I asked for and lots of extra's

copied from another thread

• helenh
    15 years ago

Cindy communicated with me at every step. She sent generous amounts of seed and they arrived in great shape. I did not have anything she needed for a trade so these seeds were SASBE. I feel I was treated very well.

• seedmoney
    15 years ago

What a pleasure it was to receive such unusual seeds--thank you, Cindy--I am overwhelmed with gratitude.
    Best, Julie

• cjcjmass
    15 years ago

Wow she has done it again. What a great personality and trade she will keep you well informed every step of the way. I will trade with her anytime.
    Sincerely Cindy
    cjcjmass

• jonnys
    15 years ago

Cindy sent me the most beautiful seeds, she was extremely generous and wrote me the kindest note. She is great!
    Jonnys

• susana_mc
    15 years ago

Cindy is a gem to trade with, prompt on communication and sending seeds, and WHAT SEEDS! She sent a whopping amount of bonus seeds I can't wait to try! Thanks Cindy- can't wait to trade with you again!!!!!!!! You're obviously really love your plants and are very kind to people as well!!!!

• sguanzon
    14 years ago

Cindy is a joy to trade with and I would do so again anytime. Prompt and generous. Very reliable.

Sue G.

• piksi_hk
    14 years ago

Cindy sent me a birthday card with seeds for the birthday RR for June. Thank you so much for my birthday wishes.

• graanieb
    14 years ago

Cindy is great to know and trade with, hope to do it again soon.
    Bea

• fluffybonbon
    14 years ago

Just finish another trading with Cindy. She is very generous always give plenty of seeds and bonus too.
    She is sweet and nice nice person too.

• amybabyboy3
    14 years ago

Cindy was great to trade with. She sent me some awesome seeds and I would love to trade again anytime. Very sweet and generous. Thank you Cindy! Amy

• susana_mc
    14 years ago

Completed a second trade with Cindy and I'll trade with her anytime! She sent the seeds we agreed on and a bonus as well- thanks Cindy!!!! A++++ trader!

• freshair2townsquare
    14 years ago

Cindy is a sweet trader: on time with generous portions and great communication.
    ~ freshair

• jackie00
    14 years ago

Just finished a trade with Alwaysagarden. She had good communication and sent her seeds in a padded envelope. I would trade with her again.

Thanks.

Jackie00

• socalgal_gw Zone USDA 10b Sunset 24
    13 years ago

Great trader, good communication, padded envelop.
    Ruth

• flowersoffate
    13 years ago

great trader. seeds sent in a bubble mailer. and communicates with ease. i liked her and would be happy to trade again.

thanks.

• wantonamara Z8 CenTex
    13 years ago

She wanted my seeds and gave me a very generous offering, more than we agreed on. Alas, I was the slow poke because of travel and deadlines. ( I knew she wouldn't be planting these seeds too soon because of the type). I am happy, she is happy , we are all happy. A+ - Mara

• graanieb
    13 years ago

Had another great trade with Cindy, a pleasure to trade with.

• graanieb
    12 years ago

How time flies! Seems we trade every august, this being 3rd one, hope to many more, thanks again for great trade Cindy.

Bea

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Just wanted to thank Cindy for the lovely Christmas card and the Bachelor Buttons :0)

Thank you so much for your generosity and for being a part of the Secret Santa 2011 on the Round Robin.

Merry Christmas!
    vina

• cashclan
    12 years ago

Like EVERYONE else mentioned, super FAST, we are part of the Secret Santa Swap and her's was the FIRST card with seeds to arrive. I am thrilled and will gladly trade with Cindy any time!!! YIPPEE!!!
    Have a VERY Merry Christmas
    Sharon

• pumkingal
    12 years ago

thanks so much for the seeds in the secret santa swap,, merry christmas, Lisa

• lexiegurl09
    12 years ago

Thank you so much for the wonderful card and seeds in the secret santa swap. I look forward to planting them soon!!!

• molly_and_me
    12 years ago

I received a beautiful card and zinnia seeds from alwaysagarden.

Thanks, Cindy! You made my day very special.

• smitties
    12 years ago

Great Secret Santa, thanks for the card and seeds. Margo

• pdsavage
    11 years ago

Got the seeds and a few extra.
    Thank you Cindy.

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

alwaysagarden is alwaysapleasure to trade with.
    Thanks Cindy!
    Alana

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    11 years ago

Great trader, good communication. Love to see reused bubble envelopes. Would highly recommend.

• sjc48
    11 years ago

I received some great seeds from my wish list and a very nice card from Cindy in the Secret Santa Swap!
    Tahnk You!
    Shirley!

• Ruby_Dog
    11 years ago

Cindy was so kind to send me a lovely card and two packs of seeds from my wishlist in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much,
    Betsy

• katkni
    11 years ago

I received lots of fun surprises from alwaysagarden in the Secret Santa Swap 2012. Thank you!

• aquawise
    11 years ago

Great Trader! Will trade with her anytime. Thanks

• jhgarden9
    11 years ago

I received the seeds that I always wanted to plant, with some bonus. That was very sweet! Thank you!

Sponsored