Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
alwaysagarden

Posted by colcol 5a (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 13, 08 at 11:26

Quick & generous trader. Thank you so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: alwaysagarden

Cindy is an awesome trader. Seeds arrived very quickly and safely! Thanks!

o

Cindy shipped very quickly and was very generous with the seeds. Excellent communication. I love the extras. I will trade with her again anytime -

Thanks so much -

o

Trading with Cindy was a pleasure! Would trade with her anytime.
Thanks!!

o

Cindy is a fabulous trader. Promptly sent beautiful, well-packed seeds and included a fun extra.

o

She recently responded to a SASBE seed offer I had posted. She sent for her seeds very quickly. Will gladly trade with her in the future.

Best to you and Happy Holidays!!,
quiltingfox

o

Cindy sent me a birthday card and wonderful seeds!
For the RR Birthday Seed Extravaganza!
Thank you so very much!
Dorothy

o

Had a very pleasant trade with Cindy. She was prompt and kept in excellent touch!

o

A great trade and great communication. Thanks so much Cindy!!!

o

Just got some wonderful seeds from her along with some much appreciated bonus seeds. Can't wait to plant all these seeds! Communication was great and everything shipped well. Will gladly trade with her in the future. :-) Very happy with the trade.

Best to you and many thanks,
quiltingfox

o

I had a wonderful trade worth Cindy...fastest ever!! I will gladly trade again with her. Very pleasant email too!

o

Cindy is nice and helpful person . I had a wonderful trade with her. She ship seed quicker than I expect !!! I am glad to fine a nice gardener friend on GW.
Best and see you again,
Joy,

o

Very nice trader & prompt! Loved her seeds & the extras.Well packed(not like mine-lol).Can't wait to get these in the ground.Thank you Cindy! You won't go wrong in trading with her. Jan

o

Cindy is a great trader. And she had red peony poppy--just what I wanted.

o

Friendly and generous. A pleasure trading with her.

o

A Real Pleasure trading with Cindy! Very nice & generous trader. Looking forward to another trade.
Diana

o

She sent me a bucket-full of seeds for SASBE, and I am just in heaven!
It will be a beautiful sight when they bloom.
Thank you my friend!

o

Posted by phyllisb2008 8 (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 5, 09 at 13:42

Just completed a trade with Cindy and it was a great experience. She sent me what I asked for and lots of extra's

copied from another thread

o

Cindy communicated with me at every step. She sent generous amounts of seed and they arrived in great shape. I did not have anything she needed for a trade so these seeds were SASBE. I feel I was treated very well.

o

What a pleasure it was to receive such unusual seeds--thank you, Cindy--I am overwhelmed with gratitude.
Best, Julie

o

Wow she has done it again. What a great personality and trade she will keep you well informed every step of the way. I will trade with her anytime.
Sincerely Cindy
cjcjmass

o

• Posted by jonnys 9 Orlando Fl (My Page) on
    Mon, Mar 9, 09 at 10:19

Cindy sent me the most beautiful seeds, she was extremely generous and wrote me the kindest note. She is great!
Jonnys

o

Cindy is a gem to trade with, prompt on communication and sending seeds, and WHAT SEEDS! She sent a whopping amount of bonus seeds I can't wait to try! Thanks Cindy- can't wait to trade with you again!!!!!!!! You're obviously really love your plants and are very kind to people as well!!!!

o

Cindy is a joy to trade with and I would do so again anytime. Prompt and generous. Very reliable.

Sue G.

o

Cindy sent me a birthday card with seeds for the birthday RR for June. Thank you so much for my birthday wishes.

o

Cindy is great to know and trade with, hope to do it again soon.
Bea

o

Just finish another trading with Cindy. She is very generous always give plenty of seeds and bonus too.
She is sweet and nice nice person too.

o

Cindy was great to trade with. She sent me some awesome seeds and I would love to trade again anytime. Very sweet and generous. Thank you Cindy! Amy

o

Completed a second trade with Cindy and I'll trade with her anytime! She sent the seeds we agreed on and a bonus as well- thanks Cindy!!!! A++++ trader!

o

Cindy is a sweet trader: on time with generous portions and great communication.
~ freshair

o

Just finished a trade with Alwaysagarden. She had good communication and sent her seeds in a padded envelope. I would trade with her again.

Thanks.

Jackie00

o

Great trader, good communication, padded envelop.
Ruth

o

great trader. seeds sent in a bubble mailer. and communicates with ease. i liked her and would be happy to trade again.

thanks.

o

She wanted my seeds and gave me a very generous offering, more than we agreed on. Alas, I was the slow poke because of travel and deadlines. ( I knew she wouldn't be planting these seeds too soon because of the type). I am happy, she is happy , we are all happy. A+ - Mara

o

Had another great trade with Cindy, a pleasure to trade with.

o

How time flies! Seems we trade every august, this being 3rd one, hope to many more, thanks again for great trade Cindy.

Bea

o

Just wanted to thank Cindy for the lovely Christmas card and the Bachelor Buttons :0)

Thank you so much for your generosity and for being a part of the Secret Santa 2011 on the Round Robin.

Merry Christmas!
vina

o

Like EVERYONE else mentioned, super FAST, we are part of the Secret Santa Swap and her's was the FIRST card with seeds to arrive. I am thrilled and will gladly trade with Cindy any time!!! YIPPEE!!!
Have a VERY Merry Christmas
Sharon

o

thanks so much for the seeds in the secret santa swap,, merry christmas, Lisa

o

Thank you so much for the wonderful card and seeds in the secret santa swap. I look forward to planting them soon!!!

o

I received a beautiful card and zinnia seeds from alwaysagarden.

Thanks, Cindy! You made my day very special.

o

Great Secret Santa, thanks for the card and seeds. Margo

o

Got the seeds and a few extra.
Thank you Cindy.

o

alwaysagarden is alwaysapleasure to trade with.
Thanks Cindy!
Alana

o

Great trader, good communication. Love to see reused bubble envelopes. Would highly recommend.

o

• Posted by sjc48 5 Michigan (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 21, 12 at 20:31

I received some great seeds from my wish list and a very nice card from Cindy in the Secret Santa Swap!
Tahnk You!
Shirley!

o

Cindy was so kind to send me a lovely card and two packs of seeds from my wishlist in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much,
Betsy

o

I received lots of fun surprises from alwaysagarden in the Secret Santa Swap 2012. Thank you!

o

Great Trader! Will trade with her anytime. Thanks

o

I received the seeds that I always wanted to plant, with some bonus. That was very sweet! Thank you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here