Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
medontdo

sjackwheat

medontdo
16 years ago

very good trader! i like this person!! i got my plants in great condition!! and i was let known when they were shipped, i like that!! great communicaations!! i would highly reccomend this person!! i hope we can trade again!! thank you so much!!!

Comments (19)

• proudgm_03
    16 years ago

Just finished a trade. Bulbs came in great condition. Wonderful trader. Thanks.

• agirlsgirl
    16 years ago

Jackie is a wonderful person to trade with,she is reliable and friendly! Thank you Jackie! :)~Angie

• medontdo
    Original Author
    16 years ago

just finished up our second trade, i just love this woman!! i thought i had posted, there is just not enough good things i can say about her!! :')) her stuff comes fast and looking great! she is very great to talk to and lets you know when she sends and recieves! she is a very major plus to our trading community!! you won't wanta miss trading with jackie!! LOL i so love trading with her!! i recommend trading with her!! :'))

• daffodillady
    16 years ago

I, too, think she is one of the best. Love my pricklies!!

• medontdo
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Jackie is a wonderful person to trade with,she is reliable and friendly! Thank you Jackie! :) medontdo

• dirt_under_my_nails
    16 years ago

Just finished trade.Would GLADLY trade agian!
    Thanks,
    April/dirt_under_my_nails

• shar2926
    15 years ago

Great trader!Jackie promptly sent me her end of the trade! She is a credit to our trading community....Thanks J from S

• green_panther
    15 years ago

I just received my trade from Jackie. She has great communication skills, a generous heart and beautiful plants. Thank you very much for a satisfying trade!

Miranda
    Green_Panther

• dcarpenter
    15 years ago

I just finished a wonderful trade with Jackie. Plants arrived in great shape and fast. I highly recommend trading with her. Would love to trade again in the future.

• plantermunn
    15 years ago

Very good trader. I was let known when they were shipped. I like that. Great communications. She even threw in a couple of extras. Thank you so much Jackie.

• kerai
    15 years ago

recently traded with Jackie again! Wonderful trader!

• karendee
    15 years ago

Got lots of great houseplants and they were packaged well!!!

thanks so much. what a great person!
    Karen

• badzoe
    14 years ago

Jackie is a great trader! Plants arrived in great condition!

Kristi

• Virginia
    13 years ago

I sent her plants for postage. She was quick to reply, both with payment and with acknowledging receipt of the box.

Lovely manners -- her mother must be proud!

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Did a sasbe with Jaclie. Received seed very quickly, packaged nicely and great communcation. Thanks Jackie!!

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Very good trader, nice person, very funny, A+++++ communication and plants. Would gladly trade with her anytime..
    thanks again for a wonderful trade

• cryptid
    13 years ago

I took Jackie up on a generous offer of seeds for an SASBE. Her seeds arrived today and I'm here t'say the mini-zips were well stuffed with my requested seeds! Moreover, Jackie is a very pleasant person to deal with and she shipped promptly. I totally recommend her as a trader and overall credit to our GW community. "Thanks a ton, Jackie!" :)

• threas
    13 years ago

I'm in the middle of a trade with Jackie. She sent her end first. They were packaged great! Thank you for everything!
    I will be sending your end soon. :)

Theresa

• sherrih
    13 years ago

Did a 3rd trade with Jackie. Would trade with her anytime. Sent lots of extra's,packs great, very nice to talk to.Highly recommended!!
    thanks Again for a wonderful trade!!
    Sherri

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County