Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

judy65-gardener

Posted by graanieb 9, Louisiana (My Page) on

Wed, Sep 30, 09 at 15:18

Judy is great...being new here she replied to my Seeds for BEAP offer and sent me homemade seed packets, just what I needed, she's highly recommended.

Bea

(copied from another thread)

Comments (14)

• medontdo
    14 years ago

Judy sent her end of the trade in great condition!! her seed packets look so awesome!! she also sent them right away! she's very generous! i'd highly recomend her! thank you so much!! ~medo

• graanieb
    14 years ago

Hey Sue, this time it was right the way I posted it, smile.
    First tried the search Judy65-Gardener and no results.
    Then had to try and post as I did with the lower case _, try it, it is the correct one.

Good to see you.

• graanieb
    14 years ago

I'm sorry Sue, just saw I was wrong, again,ha, even though I can see better, I still need to take more time to look. But those - and _ can be a little puzzling.
    need to take more time to look,

Bea

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Posted by gardenlady-2007 7 (My Page) on
    Thu, Oct 22, 09 at 17:21

I just finished a trade with Judy and I am very happy. The trade went very well and I would trade with Judy again any time...

(copied from another thread)

• shinyalloy_5
    14 years ago

Judy is fast, generous, and helpful. Gorgeous seed packets and copies of info to go along with many of the seeds. Above and beyond any of my expectations.

MARY

• agnella
    14 years ago

My trade with judy65-gardener was great. She was VERY generous with the seed packets and they are wonderful. I loved just looking at all the different kinds. I would trade with her again.

• deebie
    14 years ago

Judy sends a wonderful selection of seeds for BEAP. I am grateful for her generosity, my being a newbie. I love the seed envelopes she puts them and she also included many extras for my use. Bless her heart! I'm very happy & satisfied with her offer and would love to trade with her in the future.

Deborah

• poppy_power
    14 years ago

Judy sent nice seed envelopes and very generous.I exchanged seeds for her envelopes.
    Thanks!
    Karla

• velsgarden
    14 years ago

I had a great trade with Judy and loved the seed packets she sent.Would trade with her anytime.

• forestboy
    14 years ago

Judy is a Very nice person, Sent me seeds for free Thank-you :)

• medontdo
    14 years ago

Judy is so nice, she sent me a thank you "pkg" for helping her!!! that was very sweet! it was my nature to help you though!! LOL (and pleasure!! **smile**) plus she's a great trader and friend!! **big smile** THANK YOU!! ~medo

• graanieb
    14 years ago

Judy is a gem!!! Sent me another large envelope of seed packets she made herself, big help to me.
    Many thanks, won't forget you.

Wishing you and yours, friends and all in here..a blessed, healthy and joyous Christmas!

Bea

• kathy645
    14 years ago

In November Judy sent me some wonderful seeds for BEAP and included a bunch of beautiful seed envelopes as a bonus. It ended up costing her more than the postage I sent so I owe her next year! I sure hope I can return her generosity.

• graanieb
    13 years ago

Judy is an angel! Sent me bunch of seed packets she makes, another pleasant surprise, I'm so grateful.

Bea

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!