Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vikingkirken

ncgardengirl

vikingkirken
15 years ago

I just completed a trade with Fran. She was wonderful--communicated when seeds were mailed, sent generous amounts, well-protected, clearly labeled. I would trade with her again anytime.

Lori

Comments (5)

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Completed a trade with Fran after I contacted her about some unusual seeds she had that a swap partner of mine was looking for. She sent enough for me and to share with my partner! Very generous lady, communicates well and all around a fun and wonderful person to be friends with! Would certainly recommend as a trader and I look forward to the next one!

Kathy

• piksi_hk
    15 years ago

I traded with Fran and it was a great trade.
    Recommend+++

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Fran sent me a beautiful card and seeds in RR Birthday Seed Extravaganza. Thank you for making my BD special!
    Dorothy

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Fran, I recieved my Wow swap package today and all I can say is WOW! Almost all were from my want list (except maybe 3 varieties, and after a google search they definitely became wants I wasn't aware of, LOL!). I've had lots of fun in this swap and met alot of nice folks. Thanks for all of your hard work putting everything together! I hope you had as much fun hosting as I did sending & recieving! If you decide to host this one again next year I will definitely be joining!!!

• dirtdiggin
    14 years ago

I also participated in the "WoW Thanks! I wanted That!" swap, but my experience was not a very good one. I spent numerous hours sorting, going through wish lists, carefully selecting 'special' seeds for friends and fellow traders, and carefully marking over 200 packages of seeds with names and Member IDs. I later found out that many of the seeds I sent in never arrived at their intended destinations.

After receiving emails from other traders in the WoW swap, I have learned that sealed larger baggies of pkgd seeds, some even stapled closed, that were intended for me, were opened and any uncommon seeds were not there. But there were no larger baggies, sealed, stapled or otherwise, in the envelope that was sent back to me.. There was even a pkg of seeds promised in the thread, (so they couldnÂt very well NOT arrive) that had only 4 seeds left in it. The sender had put in 12-20 seeds in all of her packages. Sadly, I also found that many seeds I sent in, that were intended for other traders, ended up elsewhere and not with those they were sent in for.

Unfortunately, far too many seeds, that I sent in specifically for others, as well as seeds that were labeled specifically for me, disappeared or went astray. I will not trade with or participate in any swap she is hosting. I suggest if a member has 'special' seeds specifically for another member, they send them directly to that member and not via this member as a hostess.

Sponsored