Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bunky2001

phylis

bunky
9 years ago

Just completed an excellent trade with Phyllis! Seeds arrived promptly and safely. Thanks again.

Comments (27)

• seedmoney
    9 years ago

Great communication and lightning quick delivery. Thanks, Phyllis!

• heavenlyfarm
    9 years ago

Just completed a wonderful large trade!!! Seeds were packaged nice and organized in a B.E. and came quick!! Thank you :)

• vaflowernut
    9 years ago

I had a great trade with Phylis. Everything arrived in great shape and within a few days. She's also a very friendly person. I'd trade again anytime. Thanks Phylis. :)

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    9 years ago

Traded some seeds with Phyllis. Seeds arrived when she she said they would and were packaged in an excellent manner. An excellent trader. Thanks Phyllis!

• sea_kangaroo
    9 years ago

Had a great in-person trade with Phyllis, who was punctual, generous, and very friendly. Thanks for the flax!

• chervil2
    9 years ago

Phylis is a great trader! She is prompt, thoughtful, and clear with her communications. I look forward to planting her seeds this coming spring.

• farmer_rons_patch
    9 years ago

Received seeds from a SASBE, and was very pleased. Ron:)

• fresc1000
    9 years ago

Great trade--lovely seeds, arrived quickly and were packaged very safely. Thanks!

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Today I received from Phyllis a humorous penguin card and a kewl bunch of seeds for this year's "2014 Secret Santa Seed Swap." Thanks bunches, Phyllis! I really look forward to growing the seeds and will "winter sow" several varieties you sent! - I certainly do recommend you as a top notch GW community member and trader! - Wishing you a very merry Christmas and happy, healthful new year! May all your seeds germinate vigorously! :)

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

I rec'd a lovely card and some wonderful seeds from Phyllis in this years Secret Santa Swap! Nice to know she took the time to send me some great seeds and nice card when she didn't have to! Thanks so much, Melinda

• terrigail_gw
    9 years ago

Much thanks to Phyllis for a wonderful card and seeds in the SSS. Thanks so much for choosing to share your garden with me!

• swellcat
    9 years ago

Phylis . . . Phyllis . . . one L or two, she's one L of a trader.

• sdambr
    8 years ago

Wonderful trade with Phylis, seeds arrived package nicely and arrived quickly. Great selection too.

• nguoibantot32
    8 years ago

Very nice trading seeds with you Phylis, you have long list of trading seeds, Will do more trading later with you. Wish you well

• MikeinPA_Zone5b
    8 years ago

Received a trade today from Phyllis and was very happy with the packaging and seeds. She was very quick to mail them and provided great communications. I will gladly trade with her again.

• browneyedsusan_gw
    8 years ago

I just completed a great trade with Phyllis. She is very friendly, generous and prompt. I would trade again with her anytime.

Susan

• Sugi_C (Las Vegas, NV)
    8 years ago

Phylis sent me a bunch of pepper seeds I've wanted to try and promptly, at that! Such a pleasant trader and I'm excited to plant these next spring! Thanks, Phylis!

• vaflowernut
    8 years ago

My best GW bud :) Phylis sent me some dwarf tomato seeds recently. Such a wonderful person, Thanks Phylis.

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    8 years ago

Philis sent me some seeds that I had been wanting for a long time. She is a wonderful person!

• Anthony Gatlin
    8 years ago

Phylis was the first person to welcome me after I posted to the GardenWeb seed exchange. She gave me lots of useful information about the Newbie Seed Program and Tomotaville. Phylis also sent me seeds for several rare tomato and pepper cultivars. She is very helpful and extremely generous. Thank you so very much Phylis for your kindness.

• jensyen ( z7 MD )
    8 years ago

I had an excellent trade with Phyllis! Neatly packaged seeds arrived promptly and safely.

• soilent_green
    8 years ago

Great trade, no hassles, good communication. A pleasant person to trade with and would trade with again any time.

• aquawise
    8 years ago

Just did a trade with Phylis. Great Trade will do it again.

• heavenlyfarm
    8 years ago

Just completed another grade trade with Phylis :) Awesome trader and so nice!!! :) Would recommend to trade with :)

~michael

heavenlyfarm

• Erik Lindstrom
    8 years ago

Had a great trade with Phylis. Very friendly and prompt. Now I have sooo many new varieties to try!!

• Florida_Joe's_Z10a
    7 years ago

A very kind person . Beautiful seeds. hope to trade with again in the future.

• leila hamaya
    4 years ago

completed a great trade with phylis =)

She sent me some lovely plants, very well packed.

recommended!

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!