Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
glennspey

divahethr

glennspey
15 years ago

Divahethr recently sent me a very satisfactory trade, nicely packed, healthy, just what she promised. Thanks.

Comments (30)

• alwaysagarden
    15 years ago

I just did my first trade with Heather. She was very prompt and the seeds came in great shape. : )

Cindy

• luvsgrtdanes
    15 years ago

Heather is a great trader! I contacted her out of the blue after she offered another trader seeds I desired and asked her to trade. She didn't hesitate and I made a wonderful trade and got a few extras to boot. Don't hesitate to trade if you get the chance and I hope to be trading again with Heather!!

• debbiep_gw
    15 years ago

I just had a great trade with Heather.Very prompt and generous.Thanks.Debbie

• suecirish
    15 years ago

What a great trade! Heather just sent me a nice generous amount of plants, and they were well packed and arrived in perfect shape. She was very nice to deal with, and I wouldn't hesitate to trade with her again.
    Sue

• chervil2
    15 years ago

Heather and I worked out a trade that was satisfying for both of us. Thank you!
    chervil2

• gardendee
    15 years ago

Heather is a wonderful trader! She not only sent the passiflora I requested but threw in lots of extras! I am trying to get her the moringa seeds because she is an amazing person.
    Thank you, Heather!

Dee

• seedmama
    15 years ago

Our trade went exactly the way it should. Heather delivered what, when and how she promised. She was prompt and generous and her seeds were well packaged and labeled. She let me know when my seeds arrived. I would trade with her again.

Seedmama

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Heather was an Elf in the Secret Santa Swap. She sent multiple seeds from my wish list, including one hard-to-find variety. Very thoughtful & generous! Thanks Heather!

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

Heather was an elf for me as well in the Secret Santa Swap. She blew my mind with some difficult to find items on my top 20 list that I thought for sure I wouldn't get in trade any time soon. What a blessing that she chose to send to me! She is a very generous elf... and person. LOL

Blessings,
    Angela

• godsgardener
    15 years ago

Heather sent me a card and 5 packets of seeds for the Secret Santa Swap. All the seeds were from my wanted list!!

Thanks for being so generous Heather!
    Deb

• proudgm_03
    15 years ago

Heather sent me delphinium Magic Fountains, purple coneflower, violet mix, coreopsis Sunray, thyme, and verbascum in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks Heather, you are a very thoughtful elf!

• suecirish
    15 years ago

Heather is a very generous trader and such a nice thoughtful person. She sent me some of my most wanted seeds during the Santa Swap. Thanks so much!

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Posted by markcase1964 7 (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 15, 08 at 21:53

I traded with Heather on the Secret Santa Seed Swap and got some great apple gourd seeds and Chinese lantern seeds. Great packaging too.

copied from another thread

• colcol
    15 years ago

Extremely generous!!! Sent me 4 pkgs of seeds from Secret Santa RR. None of the 4 were duplicates. (I don't mean that I mind duplicates, just think its awesome)

• wishdesign
    15 years ago

Heather was extremely generous in the Secret Santa RR and sent me an adorable card and terrific seeds from my most wanted list, including some very rare and expensive varieties! Thank you so much, Heather!

--Jean

• intelkid
    15 years ago

Thank you very much Heather for the Bird of Paradise & Chamomile seeds, in the Secret Santa Swap.

-David

• taz56
    15 years ago

Heather sent me some really nice seeds
    I really wanted and a pretty card!
    Thank you S.Santa
    Susan

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

Received a Birthday card from the RR forum.
    Thank you Heather for the card and seeds.
    Dorothy

• wantonamara Z8 CenTex
    15 years ago

I just traded Black Bamboo for 4 varieties of prickly pear.. I think both of our plants will be happier where they are going. I am a happy trader and will trade with her again.- Mara

• plant-one-on-me
    15 years ago

Thank you so very much for the birthday seeds! Kim

• chellflower
    15 years ago

Heather sent a sweet Bday card with four of the most wanted seeds from my list! Thanks girl-you rock!!!!

• Sweet Sakura
    14 years ago

Heather sent me a great box in the mnf mayday round robin swap. Actually two boxes - above and beyond! Healthy plants from my want list (even though the swap was supposed to be blind!) and a great selection of seeds.

• medontdo
    14 years ago

Heather sent us some really nice seeds, she was very generous, talla freaked out, **grin** LOL thank you so much!! we loved the cards!! ~Medo

• Frances Coffill
    14 years ago

Divahether was one of 10 participants in the Tropical Sub-Tropical Surplus Swap.
    She was an active participant, who gave generously and mailed her package promptly.

Thanks Heather for contributing to a great Swap!

• retsec
    14 years ago

A+++++ Just received a great box of plants from divahethr in the Houseplant, Tropical, and Annuals Round Robin. These were plants that I have been wanting. They were packaged well and shipped quickly. Very healthy plants also.

• retsec
    14 years ago

Heather was the host for the Tropical Cacti Succulent or Anything Grows Round Robin. She gave a prize for the 10th person to join and that was me. She sent me the cutest birdhouse planter and a baby desert rose. She was an excellent host.

• rosepedal
    14 years ago

Ditto Nancy...She is a wonderful Round Robin host! I won a bougie wougie and the cutest bird house I just treasure it.... Heather is fun to be with and really goes out of her way for others...Thanks Heather...Barb

• retsec
    11 years ago

Recently had another great trade with Heather. She is an A+++ trader. Sent great plants and cuttings that were well packaged and shipped quickly. Great communication. Love to trade with her.

• senjanevada
    10 years ago

Agreed with others. Heather send me many kind of Rhipsalis, the plant I've just started to collect. So wonderful in very short time I have plenty species from her.

She also send me many more plants and cuttings; Also some pricey bulbs. It was a WOW first trade with her. So great to have more nice gardener here.

Looking forward to do more trade with Heather, sometime soon.

Happy gardening.

• retsec
    10 years ago

Just had another great trade with divahethr. We did a side trade from the Plant Hoarder's Round Robin Swap. As always, she sent an awesome box of plants and cuttings, everything she promised plus more. Is a Number 1 trader. She also did a great job hosting 2 Plant Hoarder Swaps.