Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HeathersGarden

Posted by heathersgarden 6b/7a Mid TN (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 29, 10 at 15:15

Hi all! I thought I'd go ahead and start my review thread... I'm new to swapping and I welcome all feedback, positive and negative, so that I may become a better swapper:) Thanks! ~Heather

Here is a link that might be useful: My member page

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HeathersGarden

I had a wonderful trade with Heather. She is very nice lady and we traded plants,cuttings and seeds in no time. Great communication. Hopefully we will trade some more in spring. Very nice experince. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

o

Heather is a wonderful trader. I posted for a trade, and right away she sent me a list of things she knew I would like, and communication with her was great the entire time. She sent her end of the deal promptly, plants were expertly packaged, incredibly generous in size and quantity, and were in perfect condition. Wonderful, generous, prompt, great communicator, Heather is a stellar addition to GW trading.

o

I had a wonderful experience trading with Heather. She was always friendly and answered e-mails quickly. Heather was eager to please and sent her package out promptly and it arrived in great condition. I hope to trade with her again! Thanks for the great trade Heather!!!

Carol

o

Heather is a wonderful trader. She sends very generous amounts, and extras. Her communication is excellent and she ships very quickly.
thanks again!

Mary

o

Heather is a sweetheart! She is very generous with the amount of seeds she sends out! The communication with her excellent and a great addition to GW! I will trade again with her for sure!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Rate & Review Exchanges Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here