Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
queen_gardener

Jeannie75

queen_gardener
9 years ago

I received the money for an SASE and I sent out my plants to her.

Comments (5)

• jeannie75
    9 years ago

my plants are doing great. thank you so much. now i can get thru the brown winter with some green.

• debbie_ms
    9 years ago

Beware of jeannie75--She posted on Sept. 21 that she was was looking for houseplants starts for postage. I replied to her post on Sept. 25 offering her 15-different houseplants and some Gingerland caladium bulbs. She offered to send me postage first, but I told her I didn't know how much the cost would be. I told her that I would send the plants first and she could just reimburse me for the postage. She promised she would reimburse me for the postage. She's been a member since 2008, so I thought she would be honest and reimburse me for the postage. Well, I was fooled. I emailed her on Nov.18 to check on the plants and she told me she had lost my address. So I resent my address. I emailed her again on Nov. 30, Dec. 1 and Dec. 2 and she has not responded back. She owes me $11.30. I noticed on Nov. 28 on the seed exchange forum she posted she has MS and is on disability and that she had just put in a garden pond with her backpay and is looking for seeds and plants. All I'm asking is for her to repay me for the plants I sent her.

• jeannie75
    9 years ago

i do not check that email on a regular basis. if you remember i had trouble emailing you from my yahoo initially and mailed you from my gmail. check your mailbox for the next couple of days..... i mailed it a couple of days ago before you wrote this. thank you...

• debbie_ms
    9 years ago

I want to apologize for writing a negative review on Jeannie75. I have already apologized to her personally. I'm so sorry I hurt her feelings. I'm so glad she was so understanding. The problem was caused from lack of communication. I was using the wrong email address, thats why I thought she was ignoring me. She did mail the money on Dec. 2 and I received it on Dec. 4. Jeannie is a very nice and understanding person. I would gladly trade with her or I would be willing to send her more plants for postage. JEANNIE75 is a very nice person. I give her a A+++++ rating. Thanks,Debbie

• jeannie75
    9 years ago

thank you so much Debbie! :) i do hold some responsibily in that i took your address off the package and lost it at first but again thank you.

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES