Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
agirlsgirl

smitties

agirlsgirl
16 years ago

Hi! I just received my seeds from Margo today ,WOW she is a very kind and generous trader! Great person to trade with and would trade with her again anytime! Thanks Margo~Angie

Comments (54)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Posted by heartzlink 7VA (My Page) on
    Fri, Apr 9, 10 at 21:20

I put a holler out for some SASBE seeds...I am new to this and had no trades and I got resounding response from numerous members....most recently I received an envelope from Margo and it was chocked full of wonderful seeds....so generous... thank you Margo for responding and being so kind and quick in your mailing.....

(copied from another thread)

• flowergirl34
    13 years ago

Just completed a great seed trade with Margo. Super nice lady and would trade with again anytime :) Happy Plantin'! vina

• alex1990
    13 years ago

I sent my stamps to margo a few weeks ago, she emailed me on the 4th and said she would mail my seeds the next day. Still waiting for them. Will post again when I get them.

• alex1990
    13 years ago

Just got my package from margo today, THANKS! great package! would do it again!

• rosemctier
    13 years ago

am participating in a RR with margo and just got my package. TOTALLY AWESOME! it was a wonderful treat and totally made my day. thank you so much :)

• shoestring
    13 years ago

recieved my package from Margo a few days ago LOVED IT! would love to do it again.

• dan_the_mailman
    12 years ago

if you haven't traded/swapped with Margo yet, what the hell are you waiting for? she's fantastic, just fantastic!
    I'm currently hosting an MNF swap and received a box of plants, seeds, and goodies from this wonderful lady. She not only met all the requirements of the swap, but went above and beyond.
    On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best, I'd give Margo at least a 14!

What? You're still waiting???
    -Dan

• mamasllamas
    12 years ago

Margo sent me some nice coneflower plants they were packed well and she is a great communicator will trade with anytime thanks again

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Margo was my sender in the MNF's September Swap on the Round Robin. She went above and beyond for my swap box! I loved everything in it. And about a week later I receive another surprise in the mail from her. :) HOLY MOLY! Is this woman great or WHAT!?! :)

Thank you Margo for being such a kind and generous trader!

2 THUMBS WAY UP!
    Happy Fall!
    vina

• poisondartfrog
    12 years ago

Margo was a fun and creative participant in the September MNF Swap. Thanks for being a great trade partner!
    Alana

• dem_pa
    12 years ago

I received my seeds from her in the Secret Santa Swap. Thanks so much to a generous person.

Don

• pumkingal
    12 years ago

Thank you so much for the wonderful card and seeds in the secret santa swap,, a very merry christmas to you,, Lisa

• apoppyfield
    12 years ago

Margo thanks for the 2 varieties of poppies and corriander. Glad you picked me in the Secret Santa Swap. A

• clc70
    12 years ago

Received my seed from Margo from the secret santa exchange. Very generous person.

• retsec
    12 years ago

smitties was one of my secret santas in the Secret Santa Swap. She sent me seeds that I have been wanting. They were packaged well. Hope you had a great Christmas.
    Nancy

• canyonwind
    12 years ago

Margo sent my way in the recent January FOTESS UPCYCLE Round Robin swap. Very creative...love the stamped spoon plant markers.
    Thanks so much Margo!!

Annie

• flowergirl34
    12 years ago

Margo was a terrific addition to the MNF's Feb. H~E~A~R~T Swap 2012 we had on the Round Robin.

A definite GW asset.
    Happy Sowing!
    vina

• tess1893
    11 years ago

Wonderful trade. Wonderful lady. More trades in the future I hope

• poisondartfrog
    11 years ago

Margo sent me a wonderful box in the September FOTESS exchange. She is a thoughtful and creative trader!
    Alana

• canyonwind
    11 years ago

Once again, Margo sent my way in the recent FOTESS 1st Anniversary swap. And once again...outstanding!!!! And I must say, Margo is quite clever, creative and talented!!!
    Thanks so much!!!!

• dem_pa
    11 years ago

I received seeds today from Margo in the Secret Santa Swap.
    Thanks.

• chefconnie
    11 years ago

I received awesome seeds in the secret santa swap, thank you so much!!

• kchd
    11 years ago

Margo sent me a lovely card and some great seeds for the Secret Santa Swap this year. Thanks so much!

Katie

• kchd
    11 years ago

I also received a lovely Christmas card, and some fantastic native seeds from Margo during the December 2012 FOTESS swap.
    Thanks so much, Margo!

Katie

• sjc48
    11 years ago

Many thanks, Margo, for the gaillardia seeds-great surprise from the Secret Santa Swap!
    Shirley!

11 years ago

Posted by chefconnie none (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 24, 12 at 7:57

Thank you so much for the lovely card and seeds. You helped to make this Christmas season special.

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Margo,...thank you so very much for the cute "reindeer-pug" card and the wonderful seeds for this year's 5th annual round robin "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! The SSSS always makes our Christmas anymore. - God bless you and yours throughout the coming year and always! :)

• xiangirl zone 4/5 Nebraska
    11 years ago

She sent me several varieties of flowers I've been wanting in the Secret Santa Swap. Ty.
    Heidi

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    11 years ago

Yea Margo! A neat card with some of my most wanted seeds Thanks alot! Suzanne

• vajeff
    11 years ago

I received a nice card and fantastic seeds from Margo during this year's Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much!

• Melinda Hagen
    11 years ago

Rec'd a beautiful card and seeds from Margo in the SSS! Thanks so very much, Melinda

• katkni
    11 years ago

I received a very generous gift of seeds, and my favorite card in the Secret Santa Swap 2012 from smitties. :)

• LaddaLove34
    10 years ago

Thank you Smitties.Awesome package of seeds,I don't have any of that except the thyme in my collection.I hope someday when you have more seeds to give away,you would remember to send them this away.Thanks again.

• flowergirl34
    10 years ago

Thank you Margo for the lovely card and seeds from the FOTESS Solstice Card Swap :) So thoughtful of you!!

Happy Solstice!!!
    vina :)

• lorabell_gw
    10 years ago

Thank you so much for the lovely Christmas card received for this years Christmas exchange...and the seeds! Appreciate it. Laura

• Ruby_Dog
    10 years ago

Thanks to Margo for the beautiful card and seeds you sent in the Secret Santa Swap. It was a wonderful Christmas surprise!

Betsy

• dem_pa
    10 years ago

I recently received a beautiful Christmas card and seeds in our Secret Santa Swap.

• cryptid
    10 years ago

Margo, Elly & I are so totally pleased you joined this year's 6th annual "Secret Santa Seed Swap"! Thank you so very much for the wonderful card and seriously super generous amount of uniquely intriguing seeds (especially the "Great White" tomato seeds, from my wish list)! Everything arrived in really great shape (as usual). - As always, you totally rock! :)

• cghpnd
    10 years ago

I received a Christmas card and seeds in the SSS. Thanks a bunch! Cant wait to try them out!

• ruthz
    10 years ago

Thank You for the Christmas card and seeds in the 2013 Secret Santa Swap.

10 years ago

Posted by gcritters 7 (My Page) on
    Sun, Feb 2, 14 at 16:50

Wonderful seeds received for postage...such a wide variety and nice person too...thanks so much..Gloria

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    10 years ago

Smitties (Margo) is very thoughtful and generous. I was her swap partner for the January 2014 FOTESS swap and she sent me a fantastic swap package. Loved it all... thank you so much!

• Melinda Hagen
    9 years ago

I just rec'd great seeds from her in the OBF November swap! Thanks so much! Melinda

• Ruby_Dog
    9 years ago

Margo sent me a beautiful card with 2 types of flower seeds from my wishlist in the 2014 Secret Santa Seed swap! Thanks so much and happy new year,
    Betsy

• bluee19
    9 years ago

Smitties (Margo) participated in the Secret Santa Swap (SSS) 2014. She was one of my Secret Santas and gave me a lovely poinsettia card with two baggies of seeds of Strawflower Tall Double Mixed Colors and Lavendar Engish Tall. Thank YOU for making my Christmas a little bit brighter!!

This post was edited by bluee19 on Sun, Dec 28, 14 at 0:26

• Phylis
    9 years ago

Margo sent me a lovely card and seeds from my wishlist in the Secret Santa Swap. Thank you so much! I love everything! :)

• cryptid
    8 years ago

Thank you big time for your marvelous, generous package from the 2015 "FOTESS September Swap...Falling for Fall"! Wow, such a whole wonderful bunch of goodies, and the fun card you made! LOL! What can I say,...as usual, you're totally aces! Hope you'll be back for this year's Secret Santa Seed Swap!

• hibiscusfan -Northwest Ohio
    8 years ago

Margo sent me a very pretty birthday card with tea seeds in it. I'm very anxious to try them out. Thanks Margo!

• gardengirl37232
    7 years ago

Margo sent me a wonderful and generous package of plants, seeds, and other stuff in the FOTESS April Showers Bring May Flowers swap. Thank you so much! It really made my day.

• faerygardener z7 CA
    7 years ago

Margo is still delighting everyone she sends to. Such a wonderful and generous lady. THANK YOU Margo for a fantastic package.